Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight (( Im watching the movie right now, and thats all i came up with ))

Go down

Twilight (( Im watching the movie right now, and thats all i came up with )) Empty Twilight (( Im watching the movie right now, and thats all i came up with ))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Name~Bella
Last Name~Swan
Sex~Female
Age~17'
Speices~Human
Hair~Dark brown almost black
Skin~Normal
Eyes~Stormy gray/light blue
History~Mother and father is divorced and thats about it.
Personality~Shy at times, quiet, fearless, random sometimes, caring, brave, and loves nature, uncomfortable when stands in the same place too long.....
Pic~Twilight (( Im watching the movie right now, and thats all i came up with )) 9car5411
(( If anyone is gonna rp here could u either be jacob or edward, ill play everyone else if u want me too, and if u r gonna rp here plz have at least 5 sents or a paragraph ))

Bella~
' I've never given much thought of how i would die.... But dieing in a place of someone i love..... Seems like a good way too go....
So i cant bring myself too regret the dissection, to leave home..... I would miss Phoenix, i'd miss the heat, i would miss my loving and reatic hair-brained mother....'
My mom kissed me on the forhead....
' And her husband.....'
" Guys come on, i love you both, but we got a plane too catch..... " my step dad said.....
I looked at my mom and smiled walkign too the car, and getting in......
' But they want too go on the road...... So im gonna spend sometime with my dad..... And this will be a good thing.... I think.....'
We drove down the road, too the air-port..... I looked out the window and watched as i was leaving Phoenix.....
Getting on the plane, and waiting till i got too forks too go too the bathroom.....
Putting in my ear-phones that was connected to my ipod, turning on my fav song and laying my head back on the seats neck rest, closing my eyes listening too the music....

' In the state of Washington, under a near constent cover of clouds, and rain...... Theres a small town named Forks, poulation; 3,120 people...... This is where im moving '
My dad, Charlie drov down the road, stoping at a red light, then going when it turned green....
I , sat in the passagers seat, looking at akk the people, in this small little village....
' My dads, Charlie.... He's th chieff police.... '
" Your hairs longer " my dad said, looking over at me....
I looked at toward him " oh, i cut it last time i saw you " i replied, quietly but still loud enough too make sure my dad heard me....
" Oh, i guess it grew out again " he replied breathing heavily...
We pulled up into the drive way and i got out.....
' I used too spend two weeks or very summer, but it's been years.... '

Mu dad took out my bags from the back, i grabed one and walked insdie..... I walked up stairs my dad following me.....
" Clear some selves off the bathroom " Charlie said....
" Oh right, one bathroom " i said walking into my room and putting my stuff down, Charlie set my cuitcases by my bed.... Charlie wlked over too a little desk...
" Its a pretty good work lamp " he said.... I smiled small and turned my head.....
" Sell's lady picked up, at beadstie you like-you like purple right " he said.....
I looked at him and said " Purples cool, Thanks " i said and looked at the floor then at my dad again....
" Ok, " Charlie said then clapping his hand on his sides quietly, and walking out of my room.... I watched my dadleave, then went back too gazing at my room....
' One of the best things about Charlie, he does'nt huffer.... ' i sat down on my bed and looked out the window....
Hearing a beep, and jumping up walking over to the window, staring down at someone, two someones, i smiled and walked down stairs, opening the door and then shutting it....
Hearing my dad say " I heard you comming all the way down the road, " and then patting this dude on the back......
Walking over too them and stoping
" Bella, you remember Billy Black ".... he said pointing at the guy in the wheel-chair.... I nodded putting my hands in my pocket and looking at Billy.....
" Yea " i said and shacked hand.....
" Hey your looking good " i said smiling.....
" Well still dancin " he said, i smiled....
" Im glad your finally here " he said smiling......
" Charlie has'ent stoped talking about it, till you came down " he said chuckling a bit...
My dad turnin away " Alright, king Zarkery, shut up or i'll roll you in the mud ", Jacob chuckled and so did i....
" Then ill ram you in the ankle, " Billy said laughing and going after Charlie, i laughed.....
" Oh yea, bring it " my dad said and put his fists up, backing into the street....
(( Anyone care too play Jacob, if you go on you tube and type in Twilight full moive part 1, you will find it, just skip too the part that shows jacob, if you want too play him ))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down