Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new land has arrived (( Anyone can join ))

3 posters

Go down

A new land has arrived (( Anyone can join )) Empty A new land has arrived (( Anyone can join ))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:17 pm

A new land has arrived..... A creature that roams the land forever.... There strength more power, and there intelligence increasing.... The new idals... Of a new age of creatures, so far more powerful then the avrage wolf...... Has, began.... the peaceful world of Orogon, has been tore apart.... Blood Wings, has now takin over Orogon..... Making the place of peaceful world of wolves and vampires, can never be peaceful ever again..... (( i will be making the world and my wolf bio and vampire bios when i get my comp bacj, for right now this is what my topic is about.... I'll be editing this topic soon, and if u r gonna rp here, u can either be a wolf or a vampire here... Ur choice then when i have time ill edit this and we can start anyone can come, this topic needs lots of people ))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

A new land has arrived (( Anyone can join )) Empty Re: A new land has arrived (( Anyone can join ))

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:45 am

~Orenda~
I stepped out and looked around this place was new. There, I found nice and peaceful wolves some were vampire. I looked surprised with a smile and walked up into the land.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A new land has arrived (( Anyone can join )) Empty Re: A new land has arrived (( Anyone can join ))

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Name~Dark Red
Age~14
Eye Color~Indigo
Dress~Black white ruffels
Arms~Black gloves,red band on left arm
Legs~White/Black Knee Highs
Shoes~Red black shoes with heels
Hair~Gray/White Long ,red lace with white ruffels head band
Ears~Black Earrings
Neck~Red necklace looks like the band on her left arm
Pic~A new land has arrived (( Anyone can join )) Anime_op
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum