Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Misery

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sweet Misery Empty Sweet Misery

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm

He is dark, strong, evil... His mane is like the deathly look and touch of a snakes flickering tongue. His eyes, oh his eyes... they are as bright green as a new plant on the outside and as dark green as an old oak tree on the inside. His large hooves pound the ground like an angry god's fist in and irate state that would chill the bravest of stallions to their strong bones. He steals your heart, he eats your fear, he writes the story of your life, he holds your trust in his hands...and his name is Sweet Misery...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sweet Misery Empty Re: Sweet Misery

Post by Harley Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Feather looked over the garden... it seemed okay, but she could not be sure. She sniffed at the sweet grass for a moment before nibbling it off. "I wish night would come." she whispered. Her black horn stood out clearly and her red eyes, it made her seem evil, but she was rather evil. Many mistook her for a demon and thats why she took refuge in places where night is constant, but finding a mate was a strong urge. " Hello?" she neighed" Is any one out there?" She trots over the lush flowers and grass, her head lowered to hide her horn and eyes, her black coat shining from the sun, her muscles rippled underneath. She paused a moment when as a squirrel stood in front of her, most horses ( she thought) would run from this, because it scared them, but all she did was charge it with her horn pointed at it. It squealed and ran, but not before getting a good tail piercing from Feathers horn. She snorts and paws the dirt, squirrel blood on her horn. She trots over to a small clearing and sees a stallion, he seemed perfect, evil yet innocent, a lover but a heart breaker. She stood next to a tree a little way away from him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Sweet Misery~
I snort and toss my silken mane, catching a glimpse of a mare to my right I smirk, but do not face her. I simply lower my head to the ground and rip a group of mushrooms from the soft, muddied ground. I chew the sweet delicacies and finally glance over at her, my eyes swirled in a mixture of shades of green and my perfect, smooth, black and shiny coat glistened in the cool sunlight. I sigh and the hot air bellowed out of my nostrils like smoke out of a dragon. I watch her carefully, then, finally, speak. "Hey there pretty little thing" I said, my voice deep and rich. I had a slight western accent, but not many could place it. I raise my dark head and gaze at her beauty. Her mane was smooth, her body black, and she had a dark horn. My favorote part though, was her eyes. Red hot like candy they shown out of the soft browns blacks and greens around her. They could be a firey angry red, or a passionate, sexy, seductive red, either one intrigued me. I toss my head and rear up a little bit, only a few inches of the ground however. I watch her closely, every little move. She was strong and muscular, the kind I liked. She wasnt just skin and bones like most mares, those mares were tiny, annoying, full of themselves. I watch the dark, crimson red liquid drip slowly off her horn to the wet, cold ground. I smirk and wait for her to respond to my words...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:04 pm

I raise my head at the sound of his dark, accented voice. It was strong and sexy. Without warning my legs start moving and I am by his side, giggling like a idiot. "Thank you, you are very... handsome." I say, finally getting control of myself. "What is a good looking stud like your self doing in these woods? You must have a mate, your hot enough to." I say in my flirting voice. I find my self nuzzling his powerful neck. "Your very handsome, Oh and I'm Feather, my mothers side was evil my fathers side all sunshine and flowers and hippy. You get it, very confused family, i prefer the evil side of my family.". I rip up a mushroom an chew it slowly, pondering the new feeling coming over me, what was it, lust? No it was deeper than that, i think it was: Love.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Sweet Misery~
I lift my head and snort slightly at her fast and unusual movements. I tense at her touch. "Uhhh no I don't have a mate..." I said, watching her with curiousity. I lower my head and watch her closely, this was a strange one.
[srry its short idk what to say lol.]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:33 pm

(can I join?)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:35 pm

[sure why not : ) ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Scarlett~
walking around I sighed getting bored out of my mind, my rusty colored coat was dusty and mud covered patches. a small smirk played on my lips as I walk, I wanted to have some fun! do something, get into trouble sounded good. I laughed lightly thinking oh it and keep walking then stop seeing a mare and stallion talking. huh, walking slowly to them I smiled small and blow my black for lock out of my eyes
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:54 pm

[I love that song, just the way you are <3]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:06 pm

My ears pin back against my skull as i hear movement not from the very clearing we where in. "Show yourself you pathetic weakling!" I neigh angrily at the mare . . Jeaslousy sets in, i am threatened by this new mare, afraid she will steal his heart. I see the stallion uncomfortable with my touch and i move away a small bit. "Please, sir understand that you have stolen my heart, not to sound desperate, but... I have never felt love like this for some one." I blurt out against my will. "Get out here you pathetic mouse brained filly!" I neigh out jealous.

Sorry short.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Sweet Misery~
I watch the mare as she blurts out her love for me. I snort, she was just like other mares. I throw my head down and pin my ears, muffling the sound of her jealous voice. I continue eating the delicate mushrooms, their moist, tender flavor relaxing my senses and making me feel so much better. I look up at the other mare, she was just as beautiful. I shake my head, Jesus why did God have to make every damned mare on this Earth so beautiful?! I sigh and raise my head, walking slowly to the ditch beside us and drinking, thinking quietly to myself.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:22 pm

I snort and turn my head " Why must i be so stupid?" I say to my self, loud enough for the others to hear. "You can leave me stallion, for i do not deserve you, i don't deserve love." I say towards him. "Please forgive me for my clingy behavior. I feel horrible".

(Sorry, my brain is not working)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Sweet Misery~
I shake my head at myself, what do I do? I look at the first mare "May I ask your name?" I simply spoke these five words.

[sorry idk what to say lol...]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:33 pm

"You do not want to know my name." I say to the stallion. (I think you were talking to me, lol) I put my head down and turn to walk away, my love strong and true, but i know he hates me now. " Please, don't ask me, for I am a stupid lovestruck filly.".
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:03 pm

[url=http://www.mnpls.com/fantasy-99130.html][im
g]http:/imnpls.com/991/99130.gift[/img]/url]

If you cant click on it, if you want to waste the time type it in in the search.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Scarlett~
I stop short seeing a over the top dramatize mare yelling at me "ooookkkkkk then" I said a little amused then rolled my eyes and keep walking to them, I wasn't trying to start anything I just wanted something to do. I stop about ten feet from then stallion and the dramatize mare "relax mare Im not trying to steal this stallion" I said looking him over and snorted "besides it looks like he not worth stealing" with that I lower my head and graze listening to the mare sputter and the stallion...not sure what he was doing or thinking, then again I didn't care
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Sweet Misery~
I snort roughly at the over-confident mare, and then turn to look at the first mare "You or Feather, aren't you?" I asked her, her black coat shining in the sunlight. I then look at the other mare as she makes a rude remark on my unworthyness[lol is that a word??] I pin my ears and toss my head "Whatever, you ain't the most gorgeous thing in the world either" I said, she was slightly frail and had abnormal markings. I roll my eyes at them both, I was hoping to find a normal mare that I could start a herd of my own with, but both of these mares seemed they would either be too clingy or too independent.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:14 pm

I pin my ears and neigh out angrily at the mare... " You are the one not worthy of this stallion!". I rear and land, then say... " But i am not worthy either.". I shake my head and snort. " Forgive me stallion, for i have been wrong to you... you would be better with a calm, sweet, and smart mare who does not get angry at ever single thing." I swish my tail making my heat scent spread around. I hear chattering below me and i see the squirrel standing in front of me and I rear. My hooves slash the air and my muscles bulge under my silken coat, the squirrel squeals and runs. I come down with a loud *THUD!*. " I could of killed you!" I laughed. I turn with my head down and walk slowly away to the woods... I pick up my head and look towards the stallion once more. " Good bye." I whisper softly.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Scarlett~
I snorted and laughed looking over at the mare "ohhh chill out there" lowering my head back down to graze I nibble at the grass, hearing the stallion I snorted and looked at him "gee thanks but this I already knew". flicking away flys I looked at them a faint smirk played on my lips as the mare acts all out the leaves. with a snort I looked at the stallion "so do you want a big dramatic speech from me too?" I asked with a playful smile on my face "or can I get your name cause I can't think of a speech"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Sweet Misery~
I turn and watch the mare Feather leave. I shake my head slightly, she didn't have to leave. I then look at the other mare and chuckle at her words. My laugh was deep and masculine. I shrug "Sweet Misery, and no thanks, I've had enough speech's for the day" I said with another chuckle. I flick my long, elegant tail at flies on my back, right leg and watch her closely.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm

I turn and walk up to the mare. "Listen, i don't know your name, but... I"m sorry.". I nuzzle the stallion neck and whisper in his ear... "I'm sorry.". I turn and walk away towards the forest.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Scarlett~
I laughed and smiled at him "nice name, Im Scarlett or Scar " I said looking at him with a half amused look. jumping slightly as the other mare walks back up to me I give her a small smile "its ok, happens a lot" I say then looked at her walking away then back at Sweet Misery
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Sweet MIsery~
I nuzzle her back in a friendly gesture "Its alright" I said, wondering if she was going to leave or stay. I then look at Scar "Nice name too" I said and toss my mane.
[sorry, my brain is refusing to think lol]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:41 pm

I let my self sniffle as i walk away, this was not what i had in mind. I wanted my meeting with my possible first mate to be romantic and lovely, with no intteruption from others.

(sorry it is so short Crying or Very sad Sad
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Scarlett~
I watched her go then looked-at Sweet Misery with a half smile "thanks...sooo whats there to do around here?" I asked looking around then back at him

(its ok )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next