Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No one can't travel alone and no one can fall in love by thereselves (Advanced rp)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

No one can't travel alone and no one can fall in love by thereselves (Advanced rp) Empty No one can't travel alone and no one can fall in love by thereselves (Advanced rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:03 pm

No one can't travel alone and no one can fall in love by thereselves (Advanced rp) Sue_1110
~Weather~
All was silent...except for the padding paws of the beautiful wolf, Weather.
Travling for days made her woren out and sweaty on her feet, but the snow was always there to cool her down. Her breathing made frost and sometimes the frost looked like a heart to her. Just then padding her way down she stepped on pricked ice. "Ouch!" She cried, putting her paw up. It was deeply in there and it hurt her.

The blood gushed out and Weather started to worry. Walking on only 3 paws was quite difficult for her. Everytime she started to speed up she would fall in a bunch of snow. Standing back up she'd walk again. Finally, she couldn't take it any longer and stopped to take a break. When her wounded paw touched the coldness of the snow it stinged at first but as she got used to it, she realized it was helping her paw by getting the blood off and healing it. Wow that was amazing it's...it's.... her thoughts came to a stop because her thoughts were way to ignorant snow was water. It should help.

Sigh... sitting down letting the cold snow soak her wounded paw. Weather then lifted her paw to see what it was doing. Wow, it was soaking up really fast! No...blood should get going. Thought too soon blood again start gushing out. She sighed and lied on her paws gently closing her eyes. Falling into a nice...deep sleep.

Snooze... Dreaming off her future home, it was beautiful everything that she'd always wish for was there. The forest surrounding a big, beautiful, lake and at the ends beautiful big mountain with a bear-sized cave in it. The water gushing. Wow.

"Huh?" Weather awoke from the beautiful dream that she had. Lifting her head she looked around. Wow what an amazing dream. She thought soon going to her feet her paw had less pain in it now. Wow, lying here paid off... It was time for her to leave now though.... there was a big snow storm coming soon. She could sense it. Out she runs and through thinck trees skiing on little rocks. Tumbling....down....an...snow....mountain. "Ow...." she moaned. Getting up then all of a sudden....snow wipped outta nowhere covering her eyesight... she walked around trying to find her way somewhere. Running into a cave she stopped and breathed heavly in realif. She walked deeper realizing something was in here and it was not a wolf. She smelt the cave curiously then her eyesight took her to... A BEAR!! It was sleeping, snoring. Weather backed up scary whines from her throat. When she reached the entrance of the cave she ran. Ran for her life suddenly, running into somewhere safe and sound.

She was safe!

She breathed heavily and scary. Looking around and sighed. Curling up, she finally fell into a deep sleep.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

No one can't travel alone and no one can fall in love by thereselves (Advanced rp) Empty Re: No one can't travel alone and no one can fall in love by thereselves (Advanced rp)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Klick
I padded through the snow, my thick coat keeping me warm. I stood out in this weather, I smiled as I contiued through the forest, hearing a distant yelp. I raise my head and listen again. I come to another wolfs tracks and notice the blood lacing the paw print. I sigh and decide to follow them, coming to the open mouth of a cave, I see faded paw prints leaving the cave, but venture into the cave. As I walk in the gaint bear wakes and doesn't look to pleased with me... I swipes its paw at me, catching my side and throwing me out of the cave..

I land on the snow with a dull thud and whimper, I get to my feet and snarl at the bear. He runs towards me and I dive out the way and leap on to his back, biting and snapping at his back..my teeth drive deep into his flesh, I snap at his neck and by pure luck slice through his spinal cord, killing him out right...

He falls forwards and I jump of his back before he hits the floor, he lands with a large thump. I decided not to waste his meat and start to drag him into the cave, which was now mine. I start plucking the fur from his lifeless body and put it in a pile, that would make a nice bed.... I howl, my victory

Back to top Go down

No one can't travel alone and no one can fall in love by thereselves (Advanced rp) Empty Re: No one can't travel alone and no one can fall in love by thereselves (Advanced rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:57 pm

~Weather~
Dreaming of her future home again made her feel better. It made her happy she smiled in her sleep when suddenly...

A sudden howl came from her right away she looked up and looked around. Quitely she raced to the entrance of the cave and looked to the right then the left. The howl came from the direction that she had came from. She was heading the way out to solve her curiousity.

She stopped as soon as she stepped paw in the deep snow. She lifted her eyesight up to see the snow was blowing around like a blizzard. There was no way she would survive out in this weather.

Sigh. It was no fair she should've just killed that bear in it's sleep and stay at the side where it stayed less steep. She over-thought her scariness and how she thought that she was so gonna be dead meat because of that bear. She was strong though. Strong in words and strong in the body. But she never wanted to show it at least she REALLY needed to.

She turned and flicked her tail wandering into the not so deep cave. She stopped at the end and sat there watching the snowy blizzard snowing as hard as possible. She couldn't beleive it would actually snow this hard......

Impossible!!!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Klick
I continued to pull the fur out of the bear, how could one bear have so much fur! I sneezed every once in a while, in the deepest parts of my cave I had found three compartments...I sighed dragging the carcass of the huge bear into one, it was freezing in here.. maybe I could store food here. There was a smaller one, I nuzzled all the fur into the small one spreading it all out into a thick layer...I could sleep here. I hadn't found out what I could do with the other one yet.

My coat was black as the night and only my crystal blue eyes stood out.. I sniffed, smelling another in my cave..I stood up and started trying to find the intruder..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:19 pm

~Weather~
Just then, Weather heard a sneeze. A couple of them actually. She looked around nervously. Letting the nervousness come out after each step.

Who was this wolf who entered the cave after she? Did this wolf enter after she fell asleep? It was hard to tell. Finding a small hole big enough for her to fit through deep in the cave, curiousity began to take over again and she stuck the front of her body inside just to see..... she wasn't that far from the bear.

It was dead just the carcass was left. Who would've disturbbed this heartless bear? She thought to herself. But then again Who would disturb a bear at all?

She wasn't gonna try to find out. There was probably something dangerous there. So she got closer to the entance not caring no longer in it was cold and sat there motionlessly. Saying to herself, "I never got that far." She couldn't belevie it. Not a bit. She'd thought that she got far away from that bear.

She remembered she had hurt her paw. She lifted it to see if it was okay.... it was more than okay it was healing....

YES!!!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Klick
I smirked seeing the female sitting in the cave, I sat down and waited to see how long it would be until she noticed me. I sat there licking my coat...

No one can't travel alone and no one can fall in love by thereselves (Advanced rp) _black10

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:56 pm

~Weather~
She sat there, looking out in the cold weather. It started to go down a bit and she just was gonna go. Just then.... she smelled something and looking over, she saw a male. Probably one of those stuck-up males who just LOOVE getting attention from females ugh, she always hated those kinds. Wait, there was a lot of them like her brother.

She quickly shifted her sight over to the enterance and headed out head high tail high. She acted like she never noticed him. She had her eyes closed to without bumping into a thing she went out the door. Ah, males. She wondered if this one was gonna go after her.

Just like that she was in the blanket off snow head high, tail high eyes closed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Klick
i followed her out of the cave and smiled watching her....I sighed and then announced my self. " Hello...My name is Klick..." I said strongly...my black coat, getting covered in snow. " You know you really should come in side...."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:24 pm

~Weather~
She heard a voice behind her and turned around. It was that male again. She lowered her tail opened her eyes and lowered her head.... a bit. "Hello. My names, Weather and incase you haven't noticed I'm perfectly fine"

Silence. She wanted peace and quiet. She was unaware a male was gonna actually come up and have the nerve to speak. Usually they were speachless because of how beautiful she was the things that named her beautiful was; Her yellow eyes, her voice, her silky milk, and her sleak body.

She was just so attractive. She was a males dream mate. No one got her she would think about them for a moment, get misty eyes thinking why she left them when she did, then forget. That was just her though. What she didn't know was No one can travel alone.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Klick
I sighed .. " Fine, suit your self..." I said trotting back into the cave, heading to my sleeping chambers, I lay down in the fur and watched the entrance for a while before falling into a light sleep. I was a ragged looking wolf, but I hadn't groomed in the past few days. I was to busy, hunting amongst other things.. In my sleep I rolled onto my side and kicked in my sleep..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:52 am

~Weather~
She looked at him go back inside. With a sigh, she turned back to the direction she was headed.

Passing the big mossy gate she came upon some mice. She was hungry she decided to catch one. She got into postion sneaking on a fat one. She licked her lips before lifting her fangs and killing the thing. She then dug in and when it was gone, she moved on to where she found human footprints. Interested, she began to follow them as she did she saw little camp fires and tents.

Fasniastion inspired her it was so beautiful. She trotted around looking around at this graceful little camping ground . She found a bandana too. It was a beautiful gold-like color. Just then, she heard people talking she looked behind her back and so human shadows. She gasp and ran taking the bandana with her.

Running behind a bush she didn't go any farther these people were way to intresting. She perked her ears to hear what was going on. Thay were talking about catching deer and traps. She gasp and looked bahind her, scared to walk any further, but she had to leave soon.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:57 am

Klick
I sat down at the entrance and sighed when I realised she was not coming back. After a while I stood up and went out and looked around the area, finding some human foot prints the hairs on my neck, went straight up. I looked around the humans foot print and found hers aswell. I growled lowly.. stupid female, did she not know they were hunters.

I stood there for minute and wondered if I should go after her, after all I did not know her....I sighed and ran along the track coming to the camp, I wandered around the hedge line and found her. " Come, we need to leave..."

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:21 am

~Zyria~
A female wolf was walking and eating food she was very tired and she couldn't be near fight and she was very tired of being a loner. She wanted to explore the world as a free wolf so she was very happy. She never lost sight of heart and she never gave up she always was strong she never was weak.

So.... she was walking in the woods and she didn't know where she was going she was just taking a walk.

"What am I doing here?"
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Klick
With the other wolf making her entrance, I sighed...one of the humans dogs lifted its head and I froze, " Come on, we need to leave now!! " I said, more urgently than before..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:24 pm

~Weather~
She sighs and looks at him. "Since you want me to go that bad, FINE." She grabs the golden bandanna and runs over in the camping ground when the humans weren't looking.

She then heard a female voice scream, "Wolf!" And then heard a man voice scream, "No two wolves." They screamed and ran around. Some of the men grabbed weapons. Weather was out she never looked back. Her scariness took over which made her forget all about the male. She soon was almost back at the cave.

The bear carcass was her 'Welcome Home.' Greeting she walked in and looked around. Catching something was in her cave. She snarled it was Hawks feeding off the carcass. They flew away after hearing her danger howl. She felt more welcome. She then found bear fur she smelt it and thought,
Klick will be back. She actually sat and waited for him at the entrance and she couldn't tell why.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:34 pm

*Beta*
Name~Hollystrom
Gender~Fae
AgeUnknown
Breed~Kyko
Pelt Color~Pure white
Eye Color~DArk Brown
History~Mother died when she was a month old, and mate died in a battle of survival....
Strength~Runner, battles, and fearless...
Weakness~Anger issues only too those who act stupid if her leaders are acting stupid will NOT saying anything, and also trust issues...
Height~4.5hh
Weight~250lb
Markngs~a fire mark on her right side...
PAck~Spiritpck
Rank~Beta
Pups~Firepaw
Mate~Unknown
Apprentice~StormySky
Personality~
Is very caring and loving, makes friends easily and is vey energetic, sometimes very hyper, and loves too run...
Pic~No one can't travel alone and no one can fall in love by thereselves (Advanced rp) 01WhiteWolfIntheMist
Topic~No one can't travel alone and no one can fall in love by thereselves (Advanced rp)
(( Theres her bio, HEHE! ))

Hollystorm~
Hollysotrm stretched, feeling the sun beat down on her fur. A warm brezze whispered around her, full of the scents of green, growing things. Somewhere above her head a bird was trilling, and she could her the muffled slap of lake water on the shore.
Light paw steps ruffled the sounds of the waves. HOllysorm pictured herself, splashing through the shallow water at the edge of the lake.
Hollsotrm rasied a forpaw and layed it down into the cool water.... It felt wonderful around her white fluffy paw, smoke from the water rised up, and around her body...
For her, water was more then a gentle lapping of the lake against her paws, the sound of the waves brought memories.... Memories of her moter, splashing in and playing around chasing her, smiling at the thought of having her mother back....
Hollystorm's paw steps retreated, fst now as if she was pounding through the shallows, carefree as a pup.
Hollysotrm padded along the shoreline, she was just going for a little " adventure " of her own.
She veered away from the water, and scrambbled up the bank. She had more important things too do then, proud around the border...
Sh was beauitful as a rose in the sky, she had these eyes that had alittle spark too them, then most faes eyes...
And her coat, was crystal white somethng you have never seen before, and it was beautiful... Sleek and fluffy as her coat always looked....
She prowled forward, nose colse too the ground as he sniffed his way through clumps of grass and ground shrubs untill she came to the gnarled roots of a tree.
She dug her fangs into one end of the stick and pulled it out from behide the root that held it fast too the bank,away from the hunry waves. Crunching beside it, she ran her paw over the scratches, finding the group of five apprentices and three pups who had been traped in the tunnels as the waters rose. All of them were scored through: Every wolf had made it out alone. Hollystorm remembered making the scratches with rock's scent wreathing around her; she had almost felt as though the hairless paw of the ancient spirit was guiding her claws.

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Klick
I raised my head, hearing the click of a rifle. I turned and ran heading for the river about a mile away.. a bullet fizzed past me and I flinched as it hit the tree next to me..I jumped across a small crevis and landed slightly funny. The dog behind me, landed only a few seconds behind...I turned baring my teeth to him.

He stared me blankly in the face, lunging for me.. I dived out of the way. Pouncing back on him, snapping on his neck. The humans came through the bushes as I raised my head, blood dripping from my mouth the lifeless body of the dog lying infront of me. I turned and run, getting back to the cave, panting outside.

I sat down, gaining my breath back.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm

~Weather~
Weather stood up as soon as he stepped paw in the entrance. She was glad he was okay.

Small whines of worry escaped her throat, and she didn't know why. She stared at him in the eye as if she was staring 1,000 miles away, like she was daydreaming or something but all she was really doing is focusing on him....

Eye to eye, face to face. Nose to nose? Maybe if she didn't back away. She smiled. She wasn't gonna say anything of him being okay or... I'm glad your safe. She was kinda the ones who were all shy.

She turned around and picked up the golden bandanna not saying a word. Just picking it up and slipping it over my neck. She looked 100 times beautiful in this. It shone in the light warm sun that also matched her beautiful golden eyes. She looked back a the male and finally couldn't help but asking,
"Are you okay?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Klick
I shook my head, she had some nerve. " No thanks to you..." I snapped, heading straight for the sleeping chamber. I know I was being hard on her, but she nearly got us both killed. I lay down licking my coat, grooming my coat slowly, the knots came loose and my fur was silky smooth......

I had always been a solitary wolf, I therefore had no understanding of the opposite gender. She had riled me, with carelessness. I stood back up and headed out to her... sitting opposite her. " I'm sorry...it just...you could have killed both of us..." I said with a slight whimper in my voice..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:24 pm

~Weather~
Weather whines softly thinking of her foolishness.

Silence. She suddenly spoke she had a very beautiful sad voice.
"No, it's okay, you saved me. I was being foolish." she tell him with the whining in my throat. she look at him facing him. "I'm...Sorry." she hang my head low.

She thought for a moment, thinking of a dangerous plan.

Making it up for him, she'll wait til he's sleep she will go down to the camping grounds, hide behind a bush until the humans leave and go out to steal the silver bandanna for him. Saving 'thanks for saving me'
"Maybe we should take a little nap. We've been through a lot." She curled up and pretended to fall in a nice sleep. She was a pretty good actor for a loner.

Last edited by Earth's Heroes on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Klick
I watched her fall to sleep and lay down also, laying my head on my paws. I slowly closed my eyes and fell to sleep....laying on my side..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 pm

~Weather~
She slowly opens her eyes and looks at him. He was sleep.

Walking out the entrance she looked back once again before veering her way through the woods to the camping grounds....

Arrival always felt warm but greeting always felt better. Just then, she saw the humans walk away to hunt. She sprinted out and got the silver bandanna before getting caught in a net. She didn't give up now she was all hyped from her excitement. She gnawed through it.

RING, RING!

The bell rang to tell the hunters that suddenly told the hunter that she'd successfully caught something.

Weather heard the voices of their arrival. She smirked and ran off when she gnawed her way out.

The sound of the hunters making their entrance breathing heavy then surprisingly seeing that the thing that was in there got away. They started cursing and yelling madly at each other.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Klick
I continued to sleep and twitched slightly. I dreamt of being caught in a humans cage.. I thrashed my legs out trying to get free...it had been amny years since I had a night mare....

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:06 pm

~Weather~
Weather finally arrived at the cave and looked at Klick, kicking. With a smile she slowly put on the shiny silver bandanna and nuzzled him softly.

Curling up by him she fell asleep like she never wandered anywhere.

Waking up early she lifted her head to go hunt. When she arrived at the hunting grounds she was surprised of how many elk there were. She went for the one closest to her. Going low, her nose touching the snow finally she went for the attack first biting it's rear when it butted she clanged onto his neck making him fall on the ground dying quickly. She dragged the deer carcass to the cave and waited for Klick to awake.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Klick
I slowly woke up and noticed the bandanna around my neck, I smiled slightly and looked up seeing the elk she had brought down. I stood up and said.. " The early bird catches the elk.." I chuckled at my joke..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum