Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The star dappled sky...... (( plzzzzzzz Reply, will be one of my most amazing topics EVER ))

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The star dappled sky...... (( plzzzzzzz Reply, will be one of my most amazing topics EVER )) Empty The star dappled sky...... (( plzzzzzzz Reply, will be one of my most amazing topics EVER ))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Terrana Loverda~
The wind blew across the land, making a whistle sound go through Terrana Loverdas ear, she lay in a cave, rain ribbled down and onto the earth floor, hitting the earth hard..... The noise echoing through the cave.....
Torn clouds streathed the stars. Branches whiskled the black-night sky and showed leaves over the shadowed glade. Wind hollowed the sallow clearing while, around its rim, bushes stirred and rustled as though wolves paced through them......

A yowl sliced through the shrick of battle, sharp with grief more than rage.
Tarrana Loveda ducked out of the bushes and spun around.....
Pantherwing!
The Spiritpack leader was being dragged away arcoss the battle-crowed clearing. The grass glistened crimson behind her. Birchfall sank her teeth father into Pantherwing's scruff and heaved him over Spiderpelt's shoulders, then helped too carry him away into the trees........

~A moon after the battle~
I stood out into the rain, my tail curled tightly around me as i stared out into the open, the battle played like a movie in my head..... I kept my ears pricked for anything that would try and creep up on me.....
I shoke my head, and licked my pelt, then staring into the distance and watching the rain drop from the sky, down to the earh th floor..... Rain, i loved rain when it beated down on my pelt, it felt good and cool..... Lifting my muzzle and opening my mouth, taking in some water that fell into my mouth....
The star dappled sky...... (( plzzzzzzz Reply, will be one of my most amazing topics EVER )) Terra

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The star dappled sky...... (( plzzzzzzz Reply, will be one of my most amazing topics EVER )) Empty Re: The star dappled sky...... (( plzzzzzzz Reply, will be one of my most amazing topics EVER ))

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:27 am

(Hang on, give me a minute to get a character together and a good entrance paragraph)

Back to top Go down

The star dappled sky...... (( plzzzzzzz Reply, will be one of my most amazing topics EVER )) Empty Re: The star dappled sky...... (( plzzzzzzz Reply, will be one of my most amazing topics EVER ))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:47 am

OCC~ Alirhgty, and thanks Razz
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:50 am

((Lemme think of my charcter))
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:07 am

OCC~Huh?????
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:09 am

((So I can put one in here))
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:11 am

OCC~Oh srry, i didnt get what Lemme meant at first, Brain-fart lol...... Razz
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:33 am

~Rain Of Justice~
I smiled as it started to rain it was all beauitful. The loud thunder and the lighting as it struck a tree. I jumped over the branch letting my beautiful long tail hang l;oose. Rain Of Justice was my name. Why? Because, I loved rain from the time I was small to when I grew up. Other say it meant that I was weird. Weird/ Weird? Oh well wierd must be my middle name cause I could never help it.

Wow! it was raining pretty hard today.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:36 am

[Do you mind if I reply?]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:41 am

Name~ Revalations
Gender~ Male
Breed~ Timber Wolf
Age~ 6
Height~ About three and a half feet tall at the shoulder
Colour~ White as the snow
Eye Colour~ Amber Yellow
Markings~ None
History~ Has led a regular life up until he was three when he decided that there was something else out there for him and left his pack.
Personality~ He is very wise. At one time he spent about a year with a old lone male wolf that taught him many things. He excells at fighting, but only fights when he has to. He is usually quite and observetive (sp). Enjoys running and can keep up a steady pace for miles. Nothing really bothers him except for when a wolf is attacked or harassed for not apparent reason.

The star dappled sky...... (( plzzzzzzz Reply, will be one of my most amazing topics EVER )) WhiteWolf

Revalations~
Liking to travel in the rain because it provided a cover. It was no surprise I was out this night. The gentle pitter patter of the adored presperation seemed to sing a soft lullaby to my ears while I moved. My feet making soft sucking noises as I moved, the water also pushed up through my clawed toes. You couldn't have guessed how surprised I was when I came across the scent of the she wolf. Usually the rain, since it had been raining for hours now, would have washed her scent away. Seeing this as a sign I lower my nose to muddy ground and follow her path curiously. I would do her no harm, simply greet her. It had been a long time since I had been in the company of any wolf.

There!

Her scent. It was getting stronger, so I must be getting closer. Sniffing more furiously then ever I get closer and closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:09 pm

(( Yes of course Patriot!))

Terrana Loverda~
I smelled a familiar scent in the air, turning my head and seeing rain Of Justice behind me, also standing in the rain... Sadness filled my eyes as i looked at Rain, i turned away and stared back out into the distance of the fog, that the rain created..... My eyes filled with anger and sadness, my claws unsteathed and they dug into the deep soil that was mud under my paws....

Streatching out my neck, and howling at the moon-light night..... I stoped and put my head down, thunder rolled above my head, and the star dappled sky sky shinned seemed like our anceiters were crying and there tears fell from above and onto the earth..... The rain grew stronger and harder, i still stood there looking into the fog that the rain created around me now.... My coat soaked and the rain drippled from my muzzle as the rain soaked up on my muzzle....

~Omen Of The Dark Forces~
The dark Forces that have drven a rift between the four warrior Packs and growing stronger. While Terrana Lovealda remains focused on proteccting SpiritPack from anothr deadly battle, Jaystorm receives a desperate plea for help from the Tride Of Rushing Water and must travel to the mountains in search of answers. But when the summons comes an ominous warning that suggests the power of the stars may not be enough to save the Packs....

Last edited by *Immortals Dream* on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:10 pm

[yay! : ) ]
Name~Rendezvous
Gender~Female
Breed~Celtic Wolf
Age~Adult
Personality~Find out
Height~ Just over three feet at the shoulder
Pic~
https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20wolf/AngelicSathena/anime_wolf_fullbody.jpg?o=100

Rendezvous~
I step out of the eerie silence of the forest into the muddy meadow of music. The song was the pitter patting of the raindrops as the fell from the heavens onto the soft Earth like the tears of an angel. I smell the air, damp, wet, no scents. Of course there were no scents other than the masking one of the rain. I was small, but strong and was a loner. I had learned to live on my own after my mother left me because of my strange markings and because of my size. I flick my white tail as it turns to a dull grey in the dark rain and the only part of me that didn't blend into my surroundings were my light, almost white, eyes. I scan the meadow with caution. I didn't want to run into a poacher, because they knew that wolves liked to travel in the open during the rain. I smell the air again and catch the faint scent of another female in the area, then a male, and another wolf so far away I couldn't tell the gender. I froze, there was a pack on this land. I thought that this land was free range for lone wolves, but I must've been wrong. I step forward and lean back on my haunches, steadying myself. I throw my head back and let out a sound of a healthy and strong wolf. My howl was longer than most wolves could even dream of lasting and it was of a high pitch that most wolves could not reach. I lower my head after it and catch my breath silently, listening to my echo as it bounced from canyon wall to rock, then to another rock, and finally to my sensitive ears. Good, I didn't mix up my message. My message was that that said I was harmless, that I would pass through and not to worry about me. I told them I knew their pack was here and I didn't mean to disturb them.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:17 pm

The star dappled sky...... (( plzzzzzzz Reply, will be one of my most amazing topics EVER )) F39feb11
((That's how my fae looks lol TWINS))
~Rain Of Justice~
I looked over at the other fae. "What's wrong?" I ask and trott over to her.

Silence as I thought this was so weird she was usually care-free of sadness when it rained. That's what we had in common and that's wby we were best friends until we grew up we didn't hardly hang out anymore.

I gulped and looked in a puddle and stepped in it could we really split so much? I didn't get it at all.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:28 pm

[lol i will change mine then, cuz that would be weird haha]
The star dappled sky...... (( plzzzzzzz Reply, will be one of my most amazing topics EVER )) White_wolf_in_snow_by_Acaciacat

there's mine =P
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Terrana Loverda~
I turned to Rain, seeing her walk over too me.... I looked at her, sadness, and rage filled them " The battle, we had between FirePack " Rain wasent there at the battle, she had too stay and protect to Camp while we were gone..... " P- Pantherwing was takin away by FirePack, i- I couldnt do anything, without being held dwn by a warrior....." I said lowly.....

My coat drippled with water, i looked at the earth: How could i just let them take Pantherwing, theres no way we can get him back...... Without going into another battle for death. My tail flicked slightly, the stoped and all was a beautiful wood, muddy earth, and went trees..... Just what i loved.....

Trees whistled as the wind came in slightly now, branch to branch, above the lifeless forest floor.
Mist wreathed their smooth trunks, pale as bone, and swirled through the night-dark forest. Above their branches, the sky yawned Stars dappled everywhere through the sky.... Some call the sky when after it rains, the stars will shine brightly and send a message to three kin of your kin, will hold the power of the stars in there paws.....
There was a briliant moon to cast shadows, but an eerie light glowed through the trees.
I remembered the battle as though i was in it......

~ Remembering The bloody battle feild~
Paws thudded on the dead earth. two warriors reared reared on their hind legs and launched themselves at eachother, their bodies heaving and twisting like ghosts in the gloom. One brown. One black. wind rattled the trees as the brown brute, his broad shoulders heaving, aimed a vicious swip at his lean opponent. The black brute dodged, not taking his gaze from his rival's paws fora moment, his eyes narrowed in concentration.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:55 pm

~Rain Of Justice~
"I'm sorry I couldn't help i-I" I walked away quickly and sadly why ask., poour qua? When I knew what I had to do though.

((immortal dream still posting on my post in the pine forest?))
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Revalations~
I was steadily getting closer by the second when the howling erupted. Simotaneously (sp) I slid to a stop with my head up and ears perked. My fur even seemed to freeze except for the occational movement from the wind brushing through it causing it to swirl.

There it was again.

When I looked around though, I saw no one. Though the howls spoke of being very close. Some told of painful agony from sorrow of the heart. While others spoke of being harmless. Licking my lips I continue further with my head up in caution. No longer needing my nose to be to the ground to be able to smell them. My eyes shifted from side to side as I looked about curiously. This was a tree covered land, but the tree's here were spread apart. Causing confusion almost.

Inhaling some cool air that rushed down my wind pipes, I calm. Heighting my already acute senses. I carried my tail out, not up nor down. My warm feet left large impressions in the snow from where I place my feet, but as I left them the rain muddled them.

I had gone about fifty feet from where I had heard the howling when I strong waft of wind hit me, bringing all their smells with it. They were up wind. Sighing I stop, deciding it would be best for me to announce my self then be thought an enemy sneaking in.

Tilting my head back I close my eyes and let out a long deep howl. My voice wasnt overly harmonious, but it didn't sound bad either...

As my breath rose from the sounds I peered around. My sharp cutting amber yellow eyes the only thing that stood out from the snow and fog that had started settled in. Some parts of the earth were covered in snow, while others were grassy and muddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Terrana Loverda~
When seeing rain turn and leave, i turn my head slightly toward her and whimmer lowly..... Wanting for her to come back, hearing a howl come from down the slope..... I lifted my head and the rythm from my beautiful voice, smooth and high pitched, a VERY beautiful howl from what i heard.....

Sighing lightly, and bring myself to remember the blood stained battle feild.... I looked out into the wet, muggy distance, the water from the rain dropped down from trees, she stood Finally, and shoke her coat, the water going everywhere..... Her beautiful coat now showing its true colors, the light from the moon let the light green, and dark green show from where i stood.....

~Remembering the bloody battle feild~
The brown warrior's strike missed and he landed heavily, too slow in turning to avoid a sharp nib from the black brute.
Growling, he reared again, twisted on one hind paw, and lunged, his forpaws falling like rocks on the brutes shoulders.
The brute collaposed under the weight of the blow. Breath huffed from his mouth as his chest slammed against the groud. The brown warrior raked thorn-sharp claws along his opponent's pelt, and his nose twitched as blood welled in the wound, scarlet and salty.

(( Srry it took so long for me to reply, my bro hit my computer screen ))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:07 pm

~Rain Of Justice~
Once i was farther away then posssible. I heard her howl and someone else's howl.

Lifting my head I gave a tombiysh howl from up above the ruins. I lowered my head and trotted again. Trotted back to my cave to get some rest.

Maybe in the morning i'd wake up in an happier mood but right now, I was down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Revalations~
My highly attuned ears caught her howl the instant she let it out. Turning my head I look up the slightly sloped small hill and spot the cave. Wagging my tail a little bit I study the out cropping. Perhaps I would wait till morning before appoaching the she wolves. It would not do to startle them, even though they most likey knew exactly where I was.

Giving a snort I huff and turn the exact opposite direction from them and pad through the forest until I come upon some thickly bunched thorn bushes. Lowering my head just a bit I come to a stop infront of the bushes and decide this would be the best place to rest. Being alone in a forest isn't safe, not even for a strong predator such as the wolf. We found safety in numbers.

Sighing I draw a bit closer to the bush and lower my head closer to the snow packed ground that had bunched its self up to what I guessed was almost half way of the bush. Even though the bush still towered over me by several feet, some of it was still buried under the snow. Happy at my find I wag my tail as I begin to claw my way through the snow close to the bush, though not close enough to get myself stuck by one of those nasty thorns.

After about an hour I finish. Just in time to, for night fall was near. Crawling into my hole I go deep into the earth. I had dug past the snow and dirt, only stopping once I reached the thick roots of the bush. Curling up in there I peer at the hole in which I had come with a smirk of triumph. I rested directly underneath the small grove of bushes so I would be perfectly safe while in here. I had even added a slight twist in the tunnel so when one peered down it it seemed as if the tunnel only went down about three feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:23 pm

~Rain Of Justice~
I smelt a wolf nearby. One of my eyes open and I wander out the cave looking around and smelling the ground I lift my head again. it smelled like a male. Oh well, he left because i didn't see him anywhere. I go back inside the cave.

Digging my claws in the earth I spinned in circles a few times before lying down and fallling asleep.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Terrana loverda~
I jogged over to the cave where Rain was, i stoped infront of the cave, and seen a brute down hill, sighing and walking into the cave..... I was tired so i didnt want too meet anyone new right now..... Laying down beside Rain, and curling my tail tightly around my large massive body....

I started to dream of the battle feild, the blood covered feild scattered with bodies, lieing there dead, up in StarPack.....

~Remembering The bloody battle feild~
Quick as a snake, the black brute slithered out from his rival's grip and began to swipe rythmically with his forepaws, swaying one way then the other until the brown warrior flinched back. In that flinch- A single moment distraction- The black brute sprang forward and sank his fangs deep into the warrior's forleg.
The warrior yowled and shoke the brute off, his eyes flaming with rage. A heartbeat passed and the brutes stared at eachother, both gazes glittering with calculation. Then the black brute ducked and twisted, raking his way under the brown warrior's snow white belly. But the warrior bounced on him before he could scramble clear, hooking his pelt with long, curved claws and pinning him to the ground. " Too slow," the brown warrior growled.
The black brute struggled, panic flashing in his eyes as his rival's jaws began to close around his throut.
The black brute whiped his head sideways and cracked it, blood everywhere.....

Terrana Loverda~
I threw my head up, breathing loudly, with fear..... I looked around and seen Rain laying beside me, and te snow falling from the heavens and onto the earth floor, sighing and going back too sleep........
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Revalations~
I remained curled up tightly in a ball, only my eyes glinting occasionally from the moon hitting the snow. Inhaling the sharp cool air I frown and cough, my breath rising and further fortifying my small cave. The breath acting as a coolant of some sort and melting a couple layers of snow that instantly froze again that was around the entrance. Thus the small entrance would never cave.

Thumping my tail I go over memories from years past. I smile at times and frown at others as my memory acts like a slide show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:41 am

Rendezvous~
I hear the male's song and snarl slightly, I didn't like how close he was, but I thought that I would find him, wether he was nice or dangerous. I lift my nose and smell the air as the rain slows and then stops altogether[sp?]. There he was, just behind me by the thornbushes I had past. I snort slightly and turn around, hoping he wasn't closer than I thought, and swiftly trot down the blanket of red-brown snow. I reach the bushes at last and he was gone, or so I thought. I snort and pin my ears, knowing he was hidden somewhere because his scent was still strong. I snarl "Where are you" I spoke at last, though my voice was scratchy and not very girly because it was not used very often.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:59 am

Terrana Loverda~
pricking my ears to the side, of hearing someone talk..... I got up, walking slightly out into the muddy/snowy area, seeing a fae, i growled slightly..... But trolted down to meet her, " Hey, you are?"i sai smiply, not caring if i was threatening her rihgt now....

Growling as she never answered " Do you have manners, cuz i asked you a question?" shaking my head hearing what i just said.....

" Im srry, i kinda have alot my mind, and you wouldnt understand?" i said, my voice deep and beautiful, but not girlyish like other faes voices were.....

Howling for Rain to come out, and smelling a brute, pinning my ear too my crainum and growling loudly.... " Come out and show yourself" i said, slightly having an unease in my voice......

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next