Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic, A dark forcer

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Toxic, A dark forcer Empty Toxic, A dark forcer

Post by Emoticon Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:39 pm

(i will start when someone elses resonds)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Toxic, A dark forcer Empty Re: Toxic, A dark forcer

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Cola~
I step into the clearing. The long meadow grass tickling my slender, Arabian legs as I do so and I lower my snout to smell it. I sneeze and raise my head. I had gotten two scents. My in-heat scent, and a large stallions scent. I back up slowly, gazing frantically infront of me for a hint at where he had gone. I shiver in fear and turn around, thinking he might have been behind me. No. I bite my lip. Great, just great. My first breeding would be from a forcer, which I heard was painful and terrifying. I smell the scent again and I shake my head, my blood went cold. This scent belonged to Toxic. A very well known stallion who was gorgeous and strong, but cruel and ruthless when it came to forcing. I didn't know what to do, but instinct told me to run. With a small, nervous whinny I ran out into the meadow and headed for the other side. Being an Arabian, I could keep this pace for a long time, but this was my fastest, and even though it was semi-fast, it was much slower than most horses could run..

Toxic, A dark forcer Indy10copy_000
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:49 pm

(Are fantasy creatures allowed, because i have a mare pegasus named Sparrow, i w ill delete this if not.)

I snort and stretch my golden wings wondering what to do. I liked this place, it seemed calm and quiet. "Hello?" I neigh out.."Is any one there?". I put my head down in the grass and nibble a mushroom silently. "Come on! I know your out there!" I whinnie loudly. I swish my tail and unknowingly spreading my heat scent in the air. I shake my head and start to run, my tail out behind me letting my scent out freely. I stop when i see the stallion. "Hello." I neigh over to him. "Who are you?" I ask batting my child-like eyelashes.

(sorry it short) Crying or Very sad
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Adella~

Silent but steady,strong yet weak.A mare that led a complicated life is called Adella,other horses were in the meadow on that glorious evening in particular a stallion that would make any mare's heart beat faster yet slower at the same time.He was unknown to Adella but at first glance she didn't like him.The smell of other mares and the stud traveled up her nasal passages causing her to sneeze all over the lush greens before her.A frustrated snort erupted from Adella's nostrils before she lunged forward into a gallop,her auburn mane and tail bannering out from behind her.
She skidded to a stop before the other mare(Cola) a somewhat friendly smile on her lips."Hi."She nickered in an excited tone as Adella tossed her head wildly as the adrenaline pumped through her veins.

(Urgg Brain fart.. Embarassed )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:29 pm

(I'ts not supposed to be here, but I'll rp with it if you want)

Toxic

"Well Well, 3 mares. Lucky me." "My name is Toxic, a[size=24]Dark[size]forcer. The force rate is high, unlike other times. Even though I am a forcer, I do like followers. If you would like to follow me you may, I will only stop for rest, eating or foaling. I will claim a land and we will stay there, right now I must make as many foals and get as many mares as posible. You can decide if you want to fight, Mares are just an libitly. For other reasons like when those reasons count." I say in a calm tone so I won't tell all my plan to just 3 mares."Now, who wants to mate first?"

{I had to eat dinner. When i plugged my charger in it almost shocked me Shocked No really it did I say the light Cool
(The word that you can't see is Dark.)

Last edited by SeptSapp on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:35 pm

I perk my ears at his voice. What's mating?" I ask. I knew what it meant but this way i was hoping it would lead to a fight. I walk up to him and nuzzle his neck before jumping away. I turn from him and put my head down to nibble on the grass. I swish my tail around, making my heat scent swirl around him. I stretch my wings before coming still.

sorry, my brain in arguing with me.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:36 pm

[oh haha I thought you ment it surprised you xD]

Cola~
I pin my ears and tremble in fear in front of him. I back up, unsure of what to do "P-perv" Is all I could say. I was only 3, just old enough to mate, and i was scared to death. My older sister was forced by him, and ended up dying. My nose and lips both trembled with a secret anger that I couldn't tell where it came from. I couldn't help thinking though, that he was the most gorgeous stag I had ever met. I pin my ears and flick my tail at flies. I didn't know any better, and it sent my scent out freely. My eyes widen in fear and I clamp my tail against my rump tightly. I whimper slightly in front of him, he towered over me! He was probably a good foot or two above me..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Toxic

I smell all there heat smells and I rear in delight."You must mean my brother Elixer? I have not killed no one." I walk around to the wiged mare, trying to act like she wasn't there."Hello mare, I smell your heat. Your the jumpy type now, Would you like to get breed first or wait 'till the last?" I rub aganst her and nip her in the rump to tell her to get ready. "Now Cola, don't be scared. You can Join your sister with me, I hate to break familys apart." I say to her Like if I was playing with my food, like a bored vampire. "You can be last, your fear will get better overtime. That is if you want to be first." I trot around and nip her rump quickly to tell her It's time to mate. I quickly get back in my position. "Now was that so bad? I'm just getting you warmed up. I don't want no damege to me or you, or the rest of the females." I say and rear to tell oher males that These are my mares.

Last edited by SeptSapp on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SHUT UP)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Cola~
When he nips my rump I lash out, striking him in the forehead and causing a large gash. Surprised by my sudden attack I stumble back, prepared for him to strike me hard. I shut my eyes hard and wince back, unsure of what I should do next.
[srry idk what to say]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:57 pm

I jump when he walks around me. "Well... what is your name... sir?" I neigh happily. I trot around and shake my head snorting. "What do you mean?" That we are your mares?" I ask a bit more serious this time. I rear and neigh angrily... "I am nobodys mare!" I come with a thud, i knew i wasn't gonna let theses mares stay here and be forced. "Let them go or i swear i will tear you to pieces!" I say pushing him away from the mare.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:01 pm

[not to be mean at all or anything...but Feather, your mare just had a complete change of heart....]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:04 pm

If you read her bio, you will under stand why, when uh, in a situation like this, her bad side shows.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:05 pm

[ok......]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:07 pm

so.. what i am saying is that sh is kinda by-polar.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:08 pm

[k]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:11 pm

(I moved out of the way. Lets just say you nailed me and gave me a wound and some blood going down the side of my head. Hey guys can I force breed your mares? It might not happen now but I want your permission first)
Toxic

In turn of the sudden events shocked Toxic. "Relax Cola, Relax Sparrow. When I mean 'My mare' I mean to tell other studs that they are not allowed to steal you, okay?" Things were getting out of hand, he couldn't force them now without losing other mares. "No need to get hasty Sparrow, My name is Toxic, brother of Elixer." Even though forcers always force a mare, He wanted to breed all the mares for company and pleasure. He wasn't useing them, He wanted foals and sometimes his mind jumped on having a big family. He ignored it but now it came up again.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:13 pm

The only reason that i have a fantasy creature here is... because the Cloud Kingdom... has no were where i can go, no one will except me... or they are to busy... sorry if i interupted you
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:16 pm

[ and yea you can force breed, and thnx for asking, so many people on here don't follow the rules like that anymore]

Cola~
I snort at him, he was actually being nice. I look at him curiously "You aren't always this nice, what's up your sleeve?" I asked, surprised at my confidence. I cower back again after and watch him closely. I shudder with fear again and look at feather's horse in awe, how was she so brave?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:25 pm

(yeah, so many forcers at the garden. It's stupid when someone says the breed with you and run off. It happens to almost everyone)
Toxic

"I was trying to get a good impression, I'm sorry If i was mean to you." I say and rear again. "Now I will ask you, Do you want to breed?"

(Wheres your other mare?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:26 pm

(yes, you can force breed Sparrow, thx for asking)

My eyes started to swirl darker. Their purple, orange,red and yellow growing more mean and serious. "Ok, as long as you don't own me, or any of these other mares. I prefer to be on my own...". I sigh and my eyes lighten to their childish crayon wirls. I tense and push the stallion farther away from the mare. "I might not be stronger than you but i do put up one h@*$ of a fight" i snort. My thought raced in my head.."Could i trust this stallion? would he hurt me? i cant decide.".
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Cola~
I felt my instinct screaming inside, saying yes, but I felt my fear inside saying no. I finally blurt uncontrolably and out of confusion "I- uh- I don't know" I shake my head at myself and lower my head quickly, blushing slightly and watching him with caution.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:34 pm

I smile and stretch my wings. "You better not hurt me or her." I say yawning.."Of course mare, if you want me to fight him off i will.". My sense wanted him to mate with me first but i screamed in my head NO! I stomped the ground nervously... my eye were wide. I shook my head, my golden mane flowing like a river wave.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:36 pm

"okay then, I'll wait"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Cola~
I ventured forward, my curiousity getting the better of me. I touch his hot neck gently with my muzzle and take in his scent. For some odd reason, he seemed like the perfect match for me. I then pin my ears at myself and step back quickly, but I tried to get my lips to say yes. I watch his gorgeous, perfect body as he talks to everyone. I lower my head and nibble on the grass...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:47 pm

I nuzzle the mare and whisper softly in her ear.."You don't like him do you?If you do your just going to become his play toy, or at least in my thoughts." I put my head up and jump for a apple... my golden wings stretch out as i bite in to the apple. I pull it down and bring it to the mare. "Here, you will need your strength.. your gonna need to fight, stallions have no right to force us like this." I say gently. I glare at the stallion and put my head up..." If you hurt any of us, i will tear your testicles off so you can never have pleasure again." I say to him. I turn and graze by the mare, my rump facing him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next