Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And horses wonder why I'm named Mist Dancer

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

And horses wonder why I'm named Mist Dancer Empty And horses wonder why I'm named Mist Dancer

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:28 pm

In the deep of the woods I dance. I dance to the song of the wild bird's. My first step a quick but short hop. Second I exstend my front right leg out and gently tape the soft ground with my hoof. Third I bow my nech my chin barley touch's my deep broad chest. I stretch out my left front leg my hoof tap's the ground. Suddenly I stop. I then lonch into a swift trot. In a sharp turn I cut across the circle and leap into the air, my hind leg's thrash out beahind me. I land gently barley making a sound. As I pick up the tempo I disapear into the mist only to emerge from it once again. Only this time I come flying threw the air, my front leg's tucked snug under me. When I land I rise on my hindleg's. I tuck my leg's agian. Taking one step forward I count each step. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. I lower myself to the grond. When all fours are under me I bow to the forest. My neck bowed, right front leg tucked upagainst my chest, left front leg stretched out before my. My forehead nearly tuches the earth. "Brovo!" I tell myself. If only there where another horse who shared the same love I had for dancing. If only there where one.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

And horses wonder why I'm named Mist Dancer Empty Re: And horses wonder why I'm named Mist Dancer

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Phantom was in the forest and he liked the wind that he felt and he wanted top be a great mate for anybody and he knew he was a great stallion so he thought someone would love him. he was a white horse and he liked to run and play and he liked to dance in the rain. "Okay my lover sweet lover i love you". he sings in the forest and he likes to sing to himself, it mamke shim concentrate on finding a mate and he will soon find one ,one day when someone wanted him too.
And horses wonder why I'm named Mist Dancer Galloping_white_stallion
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

And horses wonder why I'm named Mist Dancer Empty Re: And horses wonder why I'm named Mist Dancer

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:42 pm

I look up and hear the sound of a handsome voice and there I see him a brilant white stallion!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:24 pm

~Amell~

I walk into the forest, watching out for logs. I made it into the clearing, trying to get my eyes used to the bright light. I see an mare, and an stud an distance away. I shoot an wary glance at the other stud and pranced to the mare, trying to make an good impression. "Hello beautiful mare, My name is Amell, and yours?" I put more foreleg out, knee up. I looked at the mare, looking at it's coat and body.

Horse~And horses wonder why I'm named Mist Dancer Blackhorse

Horse prancing~And horses wonder why I'm named Mist Dancer Thblktail1
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:20 pm

I look at both stud's. "Greating's I'm Mist Dancer." I say bowing my head to the one stallion. I turned to the other and asked "What is your name?" I looked at the white stallion.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:01 pm

"Hello My name is Phantom I love your dancing Mist dancer". He says with his southern accent and he begins to graze. "yes you are beautiful. Hello Amell". he says and bows respectively.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:51 pm

"Thank you Phantom you both are very handsome as well." I say. "You may join me if you wish, both of you."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:30 pm

"You too." I say. "So, what competition is going to determine the winner?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Phantom looked at the mare. "There is no compettion honey'. he said and began to graze again. "Where do you come from'.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:14 pm

I smiled. "Who is best dancer and proves to ba a most trusted freind my have me, If one of you looses then I can introduce you to a freind I know perhaps you will win her. I'm from Arabian Valley I belong to Flame's heard but I'm looking for a stallion to call my mate." I exsplaned.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Phantom looked at the mare. "Well y7ou have to talk to the stud over there because i might win your heart even though you are in a herd". "You will be loved properly". He snorts.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:34 pm

"Put your money were your mouth is." I say, pawing the ground. I rear, then canter off. I stop, bringing my heard down. I put my muzzle to the bottom, then jump. It looked like an wave of water wen through me. I rear, and snort. "That's not the end." I nicker, and walk. I do figure eights, my back feet crossing over each other. "That is my performance"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:35 pm

I smiled "You are very confadent." I said. "where are you both from?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:14 pm

"I came from flats, were I practiced my moves."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:43 pm

"I come from a beautiful family of my mother's and my father's and I am from Warrior horses". He snorts and smiles and bows to the mare.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:27 pm

"You paform a steady and well colect figure eight. It is very hard to be so good with such a dance." I say and look at Phantom a said. "You have come a long way to find a mate, I have never met a worroir horse before." I pad atention to both stallion's intarested in theme.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:41 pm

"I doubt an warrior horse can do anything dance related." I snort and roll my eyes
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Phantom looked at the mare. "Well okay". He did a great routine that can impress the mare. "Hm..... I did pretty good for a warrior horse. He looked at the mare with handsome eyes. He galloped over to the side of the mare, rubbing his flank against hers.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:09 pm

"Don't get cocky stud. Your not the only one that knows how to impress an mare with lies."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:16 pm

"Please there is a way we can settle this gentlemen. Let's have a compation to see who is the better horse, a dance match. Who ever dances best with me will win, like I said I know a mare that need's a mate and who ever does not win can have her." I smiled "sound fare enough?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:29 pm

"To me, yes. Lets hope that this stallion agrees."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Phantom nodded. "Well I'll go". He said and he snorted. He was waiting for the stud to start. "You going stud". He looked at the mare. "Or the lady should decide".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:40 pm

"Amell why don't you go first give Phantom some time to figure out what he want's to do for the dancing match. You can dance first."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:43 pm

"Okay". He said in his deep voice and he danced a nice waltz and was by Mist (or misty) when he fuinished and ddi a pop move and he was, dancing pop, ballroom dancing, and romantic stuff. "Well there you have it....now you stud". He said again.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:23 pm

I smiled at Phantom "Charming and funny." I looked at Amell. "Amell show us what can you do?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next