Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliffe Wants To Fight (Dragon) [pleaseee reply!]

Go down

Cliffe Wants To Fight (Dragon) [pleaseee reply!] Empty Cliffe Wants To Fight (Dragon) [pleaseee reply!]

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:26 pm

I float around on my wingless body, and disappear into my Mykra. I float around some more in the night air and make little to no noise. I am waiting for a fight. A challenger who thinks they could be me. But I highly doubt I will get an opponent.

(If you want to know what his "Mykra" is, go to his description in 'Fantasy Bios' and it will explain what it is there.)

Back to top Go down

Cliffe Wants To Fight (Dragon) [pleaseee reply!] Empty Re: Cliffe Wants To Fight (Dragon) [pleaseee reply!]

Post by Saviour Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Diabolus~
I snarl viciously as I watch the dragon play on his Mykra. "Some dragon" I mumbled. I didn't like other dragons, but I was glad he came. I had litterally waited years for an opponant and here was one that was willingly waiting for me. I roar my signature roar. I was deep, loud, and shook the Earth with its exteme power. I stood up. A mountain rose and as it shook, rocks flew off. I grin at the dragon's surprise. Yes, I was an Earth dragon, and a large one. I hid as a mountain as usual and I was ready for this fight....
Cliffe Wants To Fight (Dragon) [pleaseee reply!] Earth_Dragon_by_ShadowDragon22

bio~
Name~Diabolus
Gender~Male
Breed~Earth Dragon
Age~Unknown
Personality~Find out
Here For~ Fight
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Cliffe Wants To Fight (Dragon) [pleaseee reply!] Empty Re: Cliffe Wants To Fight (Dragon) [pleaseee reply!]

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:13 am

I study the new dragon, knowing he couldn't possibly know what he was going against. I faded into nothing, and reappeared behind him. I decided to toy with his senses at first, disappearing, then reappearing, then disappearing again. Once or twice I dove into the protective casing of my Mykra, but came out soon afterwards, zooming around him, taunting him. Who would make the first move? I dove down from a great height and swerved before hitting him. I scoffed at my immature behavior. My mother had always told me to end your oppenent's suffering as easily as possible. I had never listened to her, she had never given good advice. By taking her own advice, she had gotten herself killed. Now it was my life, and if I wished to taunt the dragon so, I would. I disappeared and reappeared behind him again, waiting to see his reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum