Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught in that Fire (Please post)

Go down

Caught in that Fire (Please post) Empty Caught in that Fire (Please post)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Honey~

A small filly walked in the area. Her yellow- orange coat shined brightly in the sunset, and her pure white hooves began to dance as she
trotted around the forest fire. Her mame was orange and was flowing as a small breeze came, and the fire blowed twards her even more. "Help!" I screamed. And I trotted around the fire as it circled me. "Someone! Please! Help me!" she screamed louder. Fire began to grow and she barely had room to move.
Her tail caught on fire and thats when I went crazy. "Help!! Someone please help me! Im going to die! Help please!" I pleaded waiting for someone to come help me. "Please!" she rolls on the ground and her tail was no longer on fire. But the fire that was circled around her came closer.
And she heard the sound of hooves and herd herd ran away."Noo!!!" she screamed. "No! Dont go! You cant leave me here!" she screamed louder and ran in a circle.

"Momma!! Come get me!!"

She felt dizzy as a tree fell over on her and the fire spreaded over her. She had passed out, but still alive. Her legs were numb, and she could no longer speak."Help..." she tried to say but her voice broke, and her eyes blinked, and then closed.

Will she be saved? And if she is saved, who will save her?

Back to top Go down

Caught in that Fire (Please post) Empty Re: Caught in that Fire (Please post)

Post by Saviour Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:07 pm

[Hold on please I wanna rp !!! lol it sound awesome good job]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:17 pm

[k lol]
Name~ Ransom
Gender~Colt
Age~1
Personality~Cocky, loner, funny, jokes alot, strong, brave, charming, handsome, crazy, dorky at times
Coat~ Black
Mane and tail~Black
Markings~brown spots in some areas
Pic~
Caught in that Fire (Please post) Black_colt-7890

Ransom~
I prick my ears up at the sound of panic, anxiety, scare.... I snort and toss my head, listening again to the small....filly is what it was. I lope towards the sound, hoping she wasn't already dead. I reach the meadow and saw a frightening scene. A small, seemingly lifeless, body way laying down in a ring of fire. Her small body limp and weak. I nicker to her and canter the rest of the way up to her. I walk around the fire, looking for the smallest of gaps. I find one and jump into the ring. I nose the small filly. Her body was way too warm and I could see why. This area was like an oven! I grasp her neck gently in my mouth and throw her onto my back, the sudden weight almost making me fall. I then find the gap that I came from, and jump through. I scream in pain and fall down outside of the fire, my back, left leg was scorched and hurt with extreme pain. I moan and then nose the filly, wake up.... "Wake up..." I whispered to her, hoping she was still alive...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:02 pm

(I love it! And thanks Razz)

Honey

As my tiny yellow-brown eyes started to close, and then open to see a colt(right?) jumping through a gap in the ring of fire.
I was so scared and had no idea what was happening. Suddenly I was being lifted and thats when I finally woke up. When the colt set me down and
told me to wake up, my eyes were already open in fear. I jumped up and my tall skinny legs were trembling. The fire started to go down and
soon it was all ash. My beautiful coat, mane, and tail were covered in ash, and I looked like I was pure black.
I sneezed and black went everywhere. I giggled and looked at the colt. "Thank you for saving me." I say and wait for a reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum