Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The room-mate ( Remix )......( Plz reply )

2 posters

Go down

The room-mate ( Remix )......( Plz reply ) Empty The room-mate ( Remix )......( Plz reply )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Name~Elizabeth
Last Name~Gillies
Middle Name~Marie
Gender~Female
Age~17
Status~Human
Hair Color~Brown
Eye Color~Brown
Sibling(s)~A sister, but she died when she was 19
Pets~1 dog, 1 cat, adn 3 horses...
BoyFriend~Not right now...
Buddie(s)~5
Parent(s)~Father died in car acciedent adn mother lives in Mishigan with Elizabeth's stepfather, Rob...
Marking(s)~See pic...
Appearance~See pic...
Personality~You'll see...
Pic~
The room-mate ( Remix )......( Plz reply ) 10_60f7e9b7216c30581cf10aa1b19ec0b6

~Elizabeth~
She woke up from the loud voice of barking down stairs, she groaned and stretched as she got up, she rubbed her head and fluffed her hair with her hands, then brushed it.. Putting on a short t-shirt that goes up to her bellybotton, and long light blue shorts, and tight black boots... She ran down staris to feed her animals and then feed herself... She went outside to the barn to feed her horses, and groom them, she then walked back inside with a bucket and groomed her cat and dog... After done with her early job, she went out the door, adn locked it, she then unlocked her car door, and started it up... She backed out the driveway and went to go to the threater to see The Little Fockers. On the way to the movie threaters she turned on the radio, and listened to Give it up... She also started to sing along, Elizabeth had a beautiful voice....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anaOGq00IVA
(( If your gonna rp here, plz write at least 2-3 paragraphs, ty... Also if you could, Elizabeth and this girl meet at the movies, and become friends, if you have ever seen the movie Room-mate then you sould know what im talkin about...))

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The room-mate ( Remix )......( Plz reply ) Empty Re: The room-mate ( Remix )......( Plz reply )

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:35 pm

I know what your talking about even thought I seen about30 mins ofm the movie. but i'll reply.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The room-mate ( Remix )......( Plz reply ) Empty Re: The room-mate ( Remix )......( Plz reply )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:29 pm

alright!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:12 pm

wanna start now I'm bored.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum