Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dog's Life.... (Advanced and Fun Dog rpg)

2 posters

Go down

A Dog's Life.... (Advanced and Fun Dog rpg) Empty A Dog's Life.... (Advanced and Fun Dog rpg)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 pm

-First Born-
A she-dog walked around the silent town.... snow falling everywhere. The snow fell with ease and as she walked, she made small like footprints behind... She smiled and trotted over by an ally slowly lying down for an nap... 2:30 in the morning, the she-dog was awoken by a sudden urge. She whined... she was starting to have her pups! She whined trying her best to push... suddenly, there popped out a head. The she dog grabbed it and started to lick it clean... She then settled it by her stomach so it could start to drink.
One by one they came out she smiled as they did...
she was in and abounded town.... actually... no human lived any longer...
Soon it was over...it all was an sucess!
She watched as the 6 drank them... all were black with an dot of white... except for one she... was white... pure white... and decided to call her, "Snowflake"

-16 days-
All the puppies eyes started to open... and their mother's milk began to fill their senses wide. The puppies were now 16 days old! Snowflake yipped with her brothers and sisters....
She had 3 brothers and 2 sisters... they had names too...
Sisters: Gold, Silver
Brothers: Fury, Cloud, and Jury...
They suckled on their mother's stomach and she watched each of them....

-22 days-
Snowflake played happily she was actually using her senses for the first time! She was gonna learn how.... "Ma watch me find me something to eat," She barked and sniffed the ground eagerly... she then ran into a trashcan yelping then jumping back... Fury sat on top laughing.... her brothers and sisters joined in. So, she decided to do the same... Snowflake began to laugh joyfully with her bothers and sisters and then their mother decided to join in too....

-39 days-
"Listen," growled her mother as she held down Marsha... "I'm sorry ma it's just that Cloud keeps messing with your tail..."
"Well if you don't pay attention," She snapped. "Then you will never be able to survive the wild!"
"Sorry ma." He mother snorted and jumped off Snowflake and went over to a trashcan.... "Okay when you're hungry you will go over to something like this and knock it down like this." Her mother lifted her hind leg and knocked it down... "If you sucseed," Mother says nosing the trashbag into the trashcan again and lifted it back up. "Then i'll show you how to open up the trashbag so you can take out a little snack,"
"That'll be easy," snorted Snowflake and went over to the trashcan. She lifted her hind leg and gave it a kick... "Ugh," she fell on her face and she sighed.
A few times later she got it down... her mother was over watching the others play... "Ma, I did it! I did it!" Snowflake bounded up and down excitedly.. her mother walked up and smiled. "Okay now your gonna learn how to make an hole." Mother showed her teeth and began ripping through it... "Now you try and when you get a hole open, go ahead and take something..." She trotted over to the other pups and sat down... Snowflake began tearing open the bag she got it open quickly. She looked through the things... all the sweet smells filled her nostrials... She decided to take an half eaten stake and she chewed roughly on that watching her bothers and sisters fight...
A Dog's Life.... (Advanced and Fun Dog rpg) 2514816jmyxo0tixr

"Okay, now it's hard in the winter," She said. All 6 little pups watched their mothers lesson their tails thumping... "When you see an puddle like this one what do you want us to do?" She asked... "ooh, ooh I know this one....jump up in down!" That was Cloud.... "Kinda but like your trying to throw someone off you.... kinda like you pups do..." She explains and starts jumping starting from hind-legs to front... "Wow!" They murmed... "I found 6 puddles while you pups were sleep last night....I suppose you'll want to try it... She led each of the pups to their puddles... okay try it....
A few moments later each were done....
1st. Cloud
2nd. Gold
3rd.Silver
4th.Fury
5th.Jury
Last but not least, Snowflake... she looked at her mother with an smiled and her mother smiled warmly back....

-4 months-
Snowflake opened her eyes one morning as a flash of cold past by she shivered and lifted her head... Everyone was gone her brothers and sisters gone! "Ma," She looked around... "Where are you ma." She looked in evey trashcan... and looked in every buliding nowhere to be seen. When it reached dark Snowflake whimpered in her nest knowing... they would not be back...

-2 years (preasant day)-
Snowflake searched her way around for food.... she just had woken and was pretty terid still.... that explains why she just bumped into an trashcan... he shakes her head growling. Snowflake lifts her hind leg and knocks it down quickly like her mother had taught her too. It's been many months since her companions appeared missing... she gave up finding them when she turning 1... she was helpless.... she started to dig in and finally found an chicken bone and started to eat that.....

SnowFlake
A Dog's Life.... (Advanced and Fun Dog rpg) Missou12
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Dog's Life.... (Advanced and Fun Dog rpg) Empty Re: A Dog's Life.... (Advanced and Fun Dog rpg)

Post by Emoticon Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:47 pm

(I know this might be gross but it's my way) ~~Amber~~

~57 days in moma~
I squrimed, along with the other pups. There was still space left in our sacks but not enough for my liking. I squirmed, trying to make it bigger. I was doing that for at least 3 days, my limbs were tireing. Even though we had are thick bubles around use we could talk. Lire, The annoying talker ever since she was 8 weeks was blabing about how small it was. Even though i don't have a name, i felt like fire in my heart. I didn't like fire but I was born with gifted hearing. She was panting and hunted, but know she is sticking to trash cans. We kept on mooving then we were moved into fetal postition.

~Delivery time!~
I wake up, the sound of pups being scared. There was a large opening and kept opening, and a bright light was in it. I couldn't see but the light shone on my eye lids, but i could hear. I could open my ears some, but barely. Then, swifts whine startled me. Swift~"Help me! I don't want to go to the light!" Then all faded away from my ears. Others went too, then me. I was wiggleing but couldn''t get out of my chamber, then i stopped and let fate decide for me. I endured the light as best as i could. "Mama! help me i can't breath!" I say and i feel my nose getting licked, then i fanily breath. I smell a sweet wet smell and find a nipple before the last big one was taken. Days passed, i didn't care. Then, one day i saw something.

~What the....~
I open my eyes, not fully opened but enough i could see that my mom was gone. My brother was whining for her, and my whole liter.

(not finshes)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Dog's Life.... (Advanced and Fun Dog rpg) Empty Re: A Dog's Life.... (Advanced and Fun Dog rpg)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:00 pm

(So do you want me to wait til your finished
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:42 pm

~4 weeks~
I open my eyes, not fully opened but enough i could see that my mom was gone. My brother was whining for her, and my whole liter. I smelled vultures, and notice my 2 sisters left.
They aren't whining for mama, the vultures are gonna eat us! I look up, see one dive. I jump out of the way and decides to take my sister.

[color=violet]~Present day.~
I walk and check out a trash can. "Chesse puffs!?" I say and knock the trash can and eat the whole bag, and the rotten meat. "These humans are so picky eaters." I say and finishe the meat. I smell something good to finish up my hunger. I follow my noes and see a white dog. I was redish with a white tail, an English pointer.(Huntin dog) I growls at the dog.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Snowflake the meat that was left ON the bone... she was chewing on the bone making small bite marks on it. Suddenly, she heard an growling noise she lifted her head to see an reddish dog.... growling at her...
Snowflake stood up and began to snarl showing her pearly razor sharp teeth... "Who are you," She asked threatningly her tail was high showing she WAS a threat if that dog was too.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:40 pm

I stop my growl and look at the dog, smelling female and seeing that no meat was on the bone, I started to lose interest. "Oh, I thought you had meat on that bone." I see and look at her skinny side's, and my little under weight belly. "You know, I found a really good box with a lot of food to fill a dog up. It's a rich neighborhood, so the people are picky there, It takes about an month to finish the trash cans on the north side. It's really hard to get into, and some wild animals are there, but the east side is clear." I say and back away, and signaling her to come.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Snowflake's tail suddenly dropped and she started to follow her curiously. "Who are you? I'm Snowflake," she says now having an curious look on her face. She followed up the streets looking up and down... she never hardly wandered out in the streets except the time she was looking for her siblings, but no longer did she try that.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:34 pm

~Amber~

I turn to look at her for a sec. "My name is amber." I say and continued in the forest avoiding thorns and branches. I stop at the road, and sniff. suddenly The hair stands on the back of my neck. "Snowflake, something's wrong." I say and see something walking in the entrance of the rich neiborhood. "This can't be, no no no! If we do we die." I say and growl, then my hunters eyes pick up a unbelievable face. "Snowflake, don't move a muscle." I say to her, my legs tensing up to run for my life.

(Hey eyes are more keen then yours so you can't see the face.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down