Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Awaits and a Choice to Make...

Go down

Celtic Awaits and a Choice to Make... Empty Celtic Awaits and a Choice to Make...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:00 am

The stallion stood out among the towering red trees; his pale creamy coat almost white in color. He lowered his dished head; his neck arching and with a front hoof gently scratched his nose. Until Celtic could find a place to call his own the forest would have to be their home but that wasn’t the most important thing on his mind right now…

“Where are they?” Celtic wondered, thinking about the four mares he had met in the gardens. One of them, he wasn’t sure which one, was going to become his lead mare but was if they showed up. Celtic had some sort of an idea of who he wanted but he needed to be sure first before making his choice. “Surely they didn’t get second thoughts…”

Back to top Go down

Celtic Awaits and a Choice to Make... Empty Re: Celtic Awaits and a Choice to Make...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:02 pm

I walk in ,my mane blowing through the air ,my hooves gently hit the ground.I nicker,second thoughts?I had no such thing ,i walk around him ,watch his movement,my eyes glitter.I swish my tail,and a flower lands in my mane.

Back to top Go down

Celtic Awaits and a Choice to Make... Empty Re: Celtic Awaits and a Choice to Make...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:13 pm

Celtic nickered gently. One had come, now just three more but until they came he might as well get familiar with this one. Could she be the one? “You’re the first one to come, that’s good. I thought you and the others changed your minds and I’ll be alone.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:20 pm

No,i did not change my mind,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:25 pm

Celtic nodded, lowered his head to take a bite of grass. “That’s good. What’s your name again? I know it has something to do with the moon…Lunaira?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 pm

Yes ,but you may call me Luna,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:32 pm

“Luna, that’s a nice name.” Celtic said and gave a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:38 pm

thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:44 pm

“Your welcome.” Celtic said. “If you don’t mind me asking, can you tell me a bit about yourself?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:52 pm

Celtic Awaits and a Choice to Make... Arabian5
i was born from a fantasy stallion and a Regular Mare,i am sensitive,flirty,calm,and precious

Back to top Go down

Celtic Awaits and a Choice to Make... Empty The Horizon Shall No Longer Shine

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:01 pm

Havoc moved about gracefuly, she had stumbled a bit earleir, making her drift behind a bit. But soon she entered the terra that he owned, giving a soft nicker. Her talons made a barely audiable sound as she danced over towards the mare and him. Her banner followed the current of the wind that engulfed her. She soon came to a abrupt halt, babying her front forelimb lightly behind setting it on the ground right. Looking over at the two with her dished in crown, seeming to smile faintly. She didn't care wether he chose her or not, there was a lot more fish in the sea. But he seemed to be the one she seemed to like out of all the brutes she had met so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:33 pm

*The black mare trots into the forest, but does not approach the others. SHe knew he only wanted the ones that needed a mate, but she was lonesome.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:12 pm

The white mare gallops into the forest"Hello again."she says as she bows her head and stands next to the stallion.waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:50 am

Celtic nodded his head, hearing hoof beats he turned and watched the three other mares come trotting into the forest. He gave a welcoming neigh to them. He walked over and nuzzled each one gently then moved to stand in front of a rather large red tree. Celtic looked over the group, his eyes searching…

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:11 pm

I look at him and smile.I then look at the rest of the mares and back at him.
Celtic Awaits and a Choice to Make... 390528006_55e1e73dba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:11 pm

Celtic Awaits and a Choice to Make... 390528006_55e1e73dba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:13 pm

Celtic Awaits and a Choice to Make... 1162842~Grey-Arabian-Stallion-Portrait-Ojai-California-USA-Posters
(there lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:19 pm

Celtic Awaits and a Choice to Make... 087km010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:55 am

His decision had been made. Celtic gave a snort, looked around at the gathered mares. It had been a hard one to make, one of the hardest for him but it had to be done. “First off, I want to tell you all that no matter whom I choose to be my mate and my lead mare, I will always care for each and everyone one of you. You all have a special place in my heart.” Celtic walked up to each one and nuzzled them lovely, stepped back then turned to the mare he had picked and walked over to her. It was…Havoc.

“Havoc, will you be my mate and my lead mare?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:25 pm

*She snorts softly, then walks a short distance away.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:36 am

I watch them tears trickling down my face.I knew itI thought I faced the other way standing strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:37 am

I smile and slowly walk ,away my hooves hiting the ground (will he mate with the others?)i smile and head off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:22 pm

*She leaves the forest, feeling not sad for she had a mate.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:06 am

[[Whoa, I missed a lot. Got grounded for a week and than had to help with all this other junk! Dx]]

Havoc's listeners perked with interest, feeling his velvet muzzle against her pelt. Soon she found herself lost in thoughts and curiousity on who he would pick. When he turned towards her, her heart pounded desperatly against her chest. When he asked her the question her breath was caught short. "I would love to." She said softly, craning her head softly to the side. A small smile seemed to curl upon her kissers and she nuzzled his left shoulder softly. Before looking about, she actually felt like she belonged somewhere for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:44 am

((Sorry about not posting, busy with x-mas, new year and b-days. But i'm back now!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down