Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dare to be Different

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dare to be Different Empty Dare to be Different

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:26 pm

*~ Stripes~*

As a foal my life was sheer terror,the worst life that any foal could live! The other foals teased me and wouldn't allow me to play their games.So for many days,months and years I sulked at the far southern corner of our- I mean their meadow where nobody went except for me.Finally at the age of two I left,just left them staring and smiling at my figure dissappeared into the woods.Even my own mother was smiling,well she wasn't really my mum;she was my stepmother who found me lying hopelessly in the grass beside my real-dead mother.In my opinion my stepmother shouldn't have even saved me.She should have left me there to die instead of enduring the hardships of life.

Now as an adult I an still treated like an alien.Mares reject me,Stallions tease me and foals play a well-known game that they call "Attack the werido."
I am now in the garden of plenty seeking a mate,a true love.One that will accept me for who I am.But we all know that it isn't realistic right?A horse..a mare falling in love with me an ugly mutt as some call me.But something tells me that I came into this world to change people's/horses lives..but first I have to change mine.

Dare to be Different Mkcr4

(Horses only.. =D )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dare to be Different Empty Re: Dare to be Different

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:33 pm

(( Let me create a bio, and ill reply here.... Razz ))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:43 pm

(Okay,Awesome! =D )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 pm

~Mi'asha~
She grazed in the meadow, flicking her tail to rid of the flys... She only pulled her head up to see if anyone was comming toward her... Her masculine built body twitched and her legs spread out her bend down to graze once more on the bladed grass, that sticked out of the earth...
(( Srry so short Faye...))
Dare to be Different Zebras
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:10 pm

*~Stripes~*

Slowly,ever so slowly I raised my head from the lush earth for my eyes to wander my surroundings.Horses...soo many horses.I was the only different one here,the only alien.My eyes were sad and glued to the ground as I slowly made my way to the forest.The safe shadows of the forest.Most horses thought it was scary but it was a relief to me because I was able to get away from those nasty bullies.Sometimes tohugh I was followed then ambushed..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm

~Mi'asha~
She threw her head up as a stud tryed to mount her, she bucked him in the maw, and whiped around to snap at him... " Back off jask ass..." I said... And he was a jack ass, he was a donkey, trying to mount a mare like me... She then turned her head to see a male, she smiled as he looekd just liek her... She then trolted over to him, adn nieghed aloud to him, and stopped to dip her head at him... " Hello, handsome... I'm Mi'asha, You are?" i asked and smield a warm smile....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:24 pm

*~Stripes~*

I raised my brows in surprise as an actual mare approached me and called me handsome.She had to be pretending so the other studs could have a laugh right?It was the usual.A pretty mare would approach me..call me nice names then boom she would leave and everyone would laugh...But this mare seemed different and he just couldn't name it.I thanked her graciously for the compliment."Nah,A beautiful mare like you got no buisness calling me handsome..cause your the one that strikingly beautiful.It's a pleasure...My name is Stripes"He said,his voice squeaking and uneven while he said so.

Looking at this beautiful mare made me feel all happy inside.I had never felt like this about any other horse and I was quite scared.Was this love?Or was it a friend?
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:40 pm

~Mi'asha~
She smield and nuzzled his side, she said " Lovely name...." Mi'asha snorted as some studs walked by and laughed and nibbed at Stripes.. I snarled and rammed the two in the sides, and snorting at them " Now go! I said and then turned to Stripes " Dont take any crap form them.." I said.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:48 pm

*~Stripes~*

I moved closer to her,instinct overcoming me."Thank you"I whispered smiling and liking the feeling of her nuzzling me.I had almost never felt affection..this was what it was like and I enjoyed it.Then I realized that she was different like I was! My eyes lit up excitedly..he had never known what he was..he always thought he was an odd horse.Maybe she could tell him!"Uhh.You're like me..so what are we?"I asked tilting my head to side and giving her a questioning glance.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:53 pm

~Mi'asha~
She smiled and replied " We are Zebras, our breed is a horse, but smaller then a regular horse, and we have black and white striped coats..." I say and licked his ear playfully...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:59 pm

*~Stripes~*

"Oh"I murmured quite surprised.My body twitched at she licked my ear,and I found myself looking towards her rump.I snapped myself out of the trance in a few moments and ran my tounge up her neck until I reached her velvety muzzle.It felt as if we were the only two hor-zebras on earth and all my problems just dissappeared.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:12 pm

~Mi'asha~
She smiled and an exciting shiver ran down her back spine... She then smirked and nipped his side telling him to follow her...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:19 pm

*~Stripes~*

I gave her a questioning glance but didn't object as I jogged obediently behind her with a sly smirk..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:33 pm

~Mi'asha~
She smiled and as they were alone, she flicked her tail to rid of the flys and turned her rump before him, and she nodded her yes...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:40 pm

*~Stripes~*

Quite confused by her actions I stood there stunned.I had never mated a mare before and didn't even know how.Though as she flicked her tail and a powerful and luring smell came out which caused me to take a step towards her rump.I nosed her tail aside to get another whiff of the sweet smell.It sent shivers down my spine and I nickered softly to her.

Still flabberghasted by her actions I stuck my my tounge out and licked her hole not exactly knowing what else I should do.

(lol he's kinda stupid and unexperienced teehehee )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:47 pm

~Mi'asha~
She graoned then snorted and said " Mount me...." She whinned...

(( haha ))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:14 pm

*~Stripes~*

I looked at her quite unsure at first but then finally decided to do what she said.After moving her tail out of the way I reared up gently placing my body over hers.I gripped her mane inbetween my teeth and waited for her to get used to my weight..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:25 pm

~Mi'asha~
She spread out her legs, to get use to his weight.. After she was used to his weight, she watied for him to ram her....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:39 pm

*~Stripes~*

My large member slid from it's sheath prepared to go into her.I snorted uneasily before thrusting roughly into her.Pleasure overcame me,causing me to thrust harder and faster.I roughly nipped her withers wanting her to let me in farther..
I spilled my seed into her moaning with pleasure..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:54 pm

~Mi'asha~
She yelled out " yes!" and jumped forward, and going back into him, making him go further....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:59 pm

*~Stripes~*

Suddenly I smirked seeing the pleasure she got from me.I stopped thrusting into her and dismounted just to tease her.I walked around the forest weaving around the nearby trees,my pink member still hanging loosely out.Occasionally I stole a sideways glance at her and smirked like a foal causing mischeif.For some reason I wanted to feel wanted and be reassured that I was wanted by her..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 pm

~Mi'asha~
She whimpered adn raced after him, and leaned down to lick his member (cock). She licked his muzzle, she let out another heat scent to get him going again...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:58 am

*~Stripes~*

Shivers traveled down my spine as her touch,yet I resisted.It had been a long day and I was exhausted.I leaned my large frame against a nearby tree and yawned,my eyes closing ever so slowly."Tomorrow."I mumbled..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:40 am

~Mi'asha~
She smiled and layed down beside him, licking his member, i guess she wanted cum....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:03 am

*~Stripes~*

I walked away from her,my face filled with disgust.I snorted at her baring my teeth,eventually I wandered out of the forest and back into the meadow where the other horses were located.Most ignored me but a few large studs approached nipping my flanks and neck.I just stood there defenseless and waiting for them to leave.Several times I snapping my maw at them and pinned my ears against my cranium.Soon they got the message and stalked off..
Now I was alone,grazing and flicking my tail to my flanks warding off the pesky flies.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum