Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life of the Wolf..

2 posters

Go down

Life of the Wolf.. Empty Life of the Wolf..

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Lucifer~

I jogged through the forest,my eyes narrowed dangerously and I was ready to kill.Prey or wolf I didn't care..
But if it was a female wolf there was no telling what I would do.My muscles were tense and my senses were highly alert searching...

Love Keeper~

I walked cautiously out of the protection of the forest into wide open spaces.I was alone except for a few crows and other common species of birds.All quarry were long gone,they had smelt me before I came here.I wasn't very hungry anyways,just a bit nervous and tired.My brown and grey pelt was brushed to a shine by the wind I trotted over to a nearby stream and lapped up my fill of water.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Life of the Wolf.. Empty Re: Life of the Wolf..

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:47 pm

WonderWhy
Life of the Wolf.. GW483H311

WonderWhy
Rank~Elite Warrior
Past Mentor~NA
Gender~Female
Pelt Colour~White
Markings~Gray-star shaped markings dotted over pelt
Eye Colour~Ice Blue
Build~Muscular, massive and broad-shouldered
Elements~Moonlight
Parents~Azzuen, Lyri
M8/Pups~None/None
Personality~Suspicious, extremely fast, extremely strong, extremely intelligent, non-trusting, hot-heaed, chosen one
Theme Song~The Glory of Wolves (Requiem for a Dream)

Nightstar
Life of the Wolf.. Direwo10

Nightstar
Rank~Elite warrior
Mentor~NA
Gender~Male
Pelt Colour~Jet Black
Markings~Red lightning strike on left flank
Build~Broad-shouldered, muscular, massive
Elements~Darkness
Parents~Azzuen,Lyri
M8/Pups~None/None
Personality~Suspicious, slinking, non-trusting, evil, crue!
Theme Song~Demon Wolves

~WonderWhy~
She darted through the forest, flashing past trees and bushes, the bids scattered as she jumped through a tree gap, and lskited to a stop before falling to her doom, she snorted and growled pinning her ears to her cranium tightly...

~NightStar~
He walked though the forest, quetly not making a sound as eh trolted faster, all you could hear was the sound of birds calling for mates, he picked his pace up and was now running through the forest non-stop, his masculine figure stood out into the wood...

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Lucifer~

I lifted my muzzle into the air for scents to drift up my nasal passages..a Fae was nearby.A growl rumlbed out of his throat as he crouched into the stalking position and began to follow his nose where the female was located.His hackles were raising and his lips were peeled back to expose a nasty grimace.

Love Keeper~

I tossed my head back and howled,a long mournful howl to express my sadness and lonliness.After my howl I smelt an odd scent.It was another wolf,a male wolf and my ears told me that he was traveling at a rapid pace.After finishing my drink I jogged back into the forest and and sat down at the trunk of a large tree...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum