Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimnal Mind ( Bounty Hunter )

Go down

Crimnal Mind ( Bounty Hunter ) Empty Crimnal Mind ( Bounty Hunter )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:58 pm

~Bounty Hunter~
As the full moon rises in the winter sky, Bounty Hunter goes hunting. He is restless. He has lost his mate to a man's steel trrap.
The wolf is three years old. A male. He is of the subspecies occidentalis, and the trees he is moving amoung are spruse and subalpine fir on the eastern slope. He is pitch black; that is, there are more white hairs mixed with grey in the saddle of fur that covers his shoulders and extends down his spine. But there are silver hairs also.
It is early winter, an hard time of year, and he has not seen any prey roaming around the bank of the icy cold river or grassy lands that are still shone. The weather is unpleasant. Moose are skinny. Suddenly the wolf stops in a mid-stride. A moment later his feet come along side each other. He is staring into the snow. His ear are rammed forward, stiff. His back arches and he rears and pounces like a cat. A deer mouse is pinned in his forepaws. Eaten. The wolf drifts on.
The wolf weights ninety-four pounds and stands thirty inches at the shoulder. His paws are enormous, leaving prints in the mud along a creek (where he pauses to hunt crayfish but not with mush interest) more then five inches long by just over four wide.
Crimnal Mind ( Bounty Hunter ) 3926482451_6ed78d03b1
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Crimnal Mind ( Bounty Hunter ) Empty Re: Crimnal Mind ( Bounty Hunter )

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Amira~ I walked along silently, treading through the forest, going in and out of trees. I spotted a deer and got into a crouched position, my paws resltess and ready to pounce. I waited until the deer looked up, then I sprung forward. I got to the deers rump, digging my claws into its hindquarters. It stumbled, falling to the ground. When it had fallen, I raced to its neck, clamping my jaws down on it until it lay still. I let out a frightening howl to let other wolves i had made a kill. After finishing my fill, I howled again, letting other hungry wolves know that I was leaving some of the carcass behind for those who needed food. My paws crunched in the thin layer of snow, as I walked onward, into the forest. once I was in the shallows of the forests, I looked back, to see what kind of interesting wolves would come and feast on the rest of the deer (which was the hips, neck, and head...)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:41 pm

(( Hey do you have a pic of Amira????))
~Bounty Hunter~
It is late in the afternoon. Bounty Hunter stopepd traveling, he laided down on the cool eath beneath a rock outcropping. His ears flicker. He begins to waken. He rolls on his back and lies motionless with his front legs pointed toward the sky but folded like wilted flowers, his back legs splayed, and his nose and tail curved toward each other on one side of his body. after a few moments he flops on his side, rises, stretches, and moves a few feet to inspect -- minutely, deilcately -- a crevice in the rock outcropping and finds out what doesn's find what draws him there. A few moments later he bolts suddenly into the woods, increasing full speed, almost forty miles per hour, for forty or fifty yards before be begins to skid. He stands there staring at the buck that was grazing, Bounty Hunter crunched to the earth to get in stalking potion. After a few moments pass, he lunged at the bucks hindquarters, Bounty Hunter drived his claws into the bucks rump, and slammed the buck to the ground with force and strength. After the buck was on the ground facing the wood, Bounty Hunter sprang to his paws and jumped at the bucks neck, locking his maw around its neck. He held on tightly, sucking the life out of the buck. After the buck stopped breathing and muscles twitched. Bounty Hunter crunched down beside the buck and tour into its body. His head erect, tail erect, and his lips slightly to one side and out of line with his shoulders.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:58 am

(Yeah, oops sorry.)
Crimnal Mind ( Bounty Hunter ) 40

Amira~ I flicked my delicately sensitive ears, hearing another wolf nearby. I stood up, beginning to walk towards the sound. I left my carcass for any wolves to take. When i entered a small area, I saw another wolf with a deer carcass. I remained hidden by the desne forest. I walked into the open more to examine the wolf. "Hello," I said from behind him. I kept my distance, making sure he didn't think I was trying to steal his prey. My maw was stained red from my own kill, and I was no longer hungry, and I had no intentions of stealing his food. I wouldn't ever stoop that low. "I'm Amira." I continued to walk forward, head down and tail lowered in a semi-threatening manner, although I was only preparing myself for if the male decided i was intruding...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:22 pm

~Bounty Hunter~
He stood up and seen a beautiful fae circling him, he smirked and took a step forward " well hello, i'm Bounty Hunter. Whats a fine fae like you doing out in this cold winter night.." I said and took few steps closer to the beautiful fae...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 pm

Amira~ I smiled pleasently and replied, "Exploring..." I looked around me, wondering if he'd fall for the lie..... In truth, I was here to find a family.....But I didn't want a family yet. All the brutes I had seen were terrible, and once, many years ago, I crossed paths with a forcer, who did what forcers do... After that experience, I had a hard time trusting males. "How are you?" I sat, curling my tail around my side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down