Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal  Empty scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:17 pm

in the distents lillyan a 2 week old white araben her eyes were gorges her white coat was stiand with blood and mud and her odd markings a black star on forehaed 4 black sockings black main and tail and 3 black hovefs and a pink like colered hovef wich is one of her front hoves, she walks closer [she have manige to servie with no food seens her mom died shortly after she gave brith live gust long enoth to give her milk and get her standing and say i love you lill,wich is her nick name)she stayd away from the others and laid in a small creek,blood and mud washed off of her she looked up into the clouds and rememberd her mom's last words be stronge and brave for i love you lillyan my sweaty and that was it,she looked around at the other horses. then got up and went into some grass and rested with one eye open.

Back to top Go down

scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal  Empty Re: scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:40 pm

i wake up and stand ,the other horse on the other side of the creek had said nothing and one in a wihle stared at me wridly,i was clean now but bruses and scars were easy to see,i disid to go some ware els but stay in thase safe lands,i stared to walk away and i cam up with a plain to get some milk.

Last edited by wild one on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal  Empty Re: scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:54 pm

then i say no we must go some ware ware i can make it,i say it to my self,wishing that i could find a mare soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Casper trotted up the hill and tossed her head. She smelt foal and it was close. (Sorry it short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:42 pm

lilly stood still scared eares twiching someone or sonthing was near,it was getting later and later,lilly tride to say who is thare but all she could was wh wh wh who's(she cant talk good she was left alone to try to srvive}.

Last edited by wild one on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:46 pm

lilly could stand no more she laid down and fell a sleep loney and scared(if you want to repliay you will have to what for a repliay i will be back around 2:30 tomarrow).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm

(Ok) Casper walked up to the little filly and layed next to her knowing the filly wouldnt wake up yet. "poor baby...'

Back to top Go down

scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal  Empty hi i am back

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:15 pm

lillyan-i was haveing dreams of a nother animal(casper the mare you play:),) from some sent in the air,i was runing as the smell followed i tossed and turend i my sleep,i ran and ran in the dream,i stared to com down when some soft vioce coferd me i had no idea who it was,but the dreams became less scary and i sleeped on happyscared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal  A2010910181932 (this is what she looks like but way smaller and the socking are the way it is in pic main and tail alsow becuse i changed my mind and the black star is still thare).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:19 pm

(Casper is the horse in my Phantoms Herd Pick and Play)

Casper smiled at the foal as she dreamed. She noticed the foal twicthing as though she was running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:13 pm

lillyan woke up to a noise in the woods

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Casper looked at the foal. "Hallo, little foal." She whispered, smileing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:15 pm

the foal ran(but not from the mare,the noise came aing(it sound like a hungry beast)lilly ran and ran intill you could hardly see her,i keep runing i think that the mare seamed frendly but not the sound of the beast i said to my self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Casper gentaly cantered after the foal. "Darling, you will be ok. Calm down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:45 pm

i waned to say run run as fast as you can mare it is that beast who hurt me!but i could not so i tryd to say it with my eyes the way that horse did acros the creek that day she said who are u in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Ace trotted around shivering he was an lost and scared colt. He actually had no mother... he looked around suddenly an filly ran into me. He fell back with an small grunt then got back up to his hooves with an small chuckle. "Hey, hey calm down," he murmured.
scared momless and herdless homeliss and sad lone foal  813582
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:33 pm

"Nothing going to hurt you with me here! Well except running into that other foal.." Casper chuclked walking over the to colt and filly. She pushed the young filly up greeting the colt. "Hello little one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:33 pm

i looked at him fear in my eyes no run i said the way foals talk to other foals and adult horses cant under staned us,run now i said then took off running.it was hard to see but something ran by casper and the coalt and was right next to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Casper

Stay with me!" I said to the foal (sorry its short! verrryyy short Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:12 pm

LILLYAN-I fell to the ground, 3 caw marks on my side, i got up and ran to,you.I am scared.(well mine is short to).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Casper

"This is why you stay with big horse, Lilly." I called her laying down beside her licking her wound clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:22 pm

LILLyAN-how do you know my name?,nice mare?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Casper

"Because you look like a beautiful Lilly." I smiled "And my name is Casper."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:22 pm

LILYAN-hi Casper.(sorry i did not post back my computer was not seeing your post,and me and the other player talked it was gust a misunderstand kind of thing.) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:56 pm

(Okay Smile )

I smiled nuzzleing the filly. (sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:42 pm

LILLyAN-I smiled and nuzzled her back.(sorry for what?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum