Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Searches... (For Faye and Wild One )

Go down

Charlie Searches... (For Faye and Wild One ) Empty Charlie Searches... (For Faye and Wild One )

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Charlie~

My nostrils flared,making their red lining clearly visible.I snaked my head into the sky to test the air.It was a mild day.Partly cloudy,though I wouldn't be surprised if it rained in a few days. I let a winnie escape my maw to call all nearby mares to me.I was a lonely stallion,and eager to meet others.Perhaps I would even find a mate..a mare that I could start a large herd with.I winnied again,louder and more shrill this time.While waiting for mares I lowered my head to graze on the lush green grass that surrounded me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Charlie Searches... (For Faye and Wild One ) Empty Re: Charlie Searches... (For Faye and Wild One )

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:42 pm

a loud whhiny answers the splatering water noises were clear and loud,a mare gallups a cross the river her blue eyes shimer in the sun her main flowing,her gintill galup ,she was so pretty looking as she reached land she slowed down and walked to a stud and grazed,she looked at him and sayed hi i am angle of sweatness but call me angle.i lowerd my head and grazed.

Back to top Go down

Charlie Searches... (For Faye and Wild One ) Empty Re: Charlie Searches... (For Faye and Wild One )

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:47 pm

i start to run around the medow i looked back and walked back to him and said so who are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Charlie~

"I'm Charlie..It's a pleasure to meet you Angle;Angle is a beautiful name you know."I nickered approaching her warmly at a jog.I tossed my head,ridding of the dirt that somehow appeared behind my ears every so often.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:01 pm

i giggled and said thanks(in sweat way),then i said com on lets run,i took off after playfuly nipping his but,i ran grasfuly around the medow thrue the river and back.(i gave him a sweet looke as i looked back after niping him, o and i am spost to look earavisable to studs its on her bio did i do good at that).i yelled hi charlie as i kep runing

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Charlie~

I kicked my legs out awkwardly into the air and galloped off after her."Oh I'm gonna catch you."I nickered racing after her.With my long lets I easily caught up.I nipped her rump softly."Now for my acheivevement what do I win?"I asked her in a seductive tone.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:13 pm

i stoped and looked at him and i said well then i catnuded to run

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:16 pm

let think,um,i dont know u tell me

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Charlie~

"Hey that's cheating."I chuckled as I jogged after her,showing off a bit as my black tail bannered out from behind me and I shook my hips a bit more than usual.I stopped before her, and nuzzled her.Glad that she finally stopped."Well would you start a herd with me?"I gave her a hopeful glance..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 pm

i walked up to him and gintly nuzuled him

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Charlie~

"Is that a yes?"I questioned her,licking the tip of her muzzle.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:26 pm

you are kind she said but i will have to whait a year(rule book mare must be 3)yes(looking in his eyes i fell in love with him just like that)all the sudents loud hoves were comeing tords us a nother stud came he said GIVE ME THE NICE LOOKING MARE!NOW HE YELLD! i ran to your side and said i am scared.i looked up at u and said,I LOVE U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:29 pm

charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:34 pm

DID U HEAR ME,he hade amost reched usCharlie Searches... (For Faye and Wild One ) Images%3Fq%3Drearing%2Bstud%2Bhorse%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D799%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C342&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=611&oei=GZlDTfK4EYiq8AbJnpm8AQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:20,s:0&tx=39&ty=74&biw=1280&bih=799

Last edited by wild one on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Charlie~

"Not over my dead body."I roared lunging forward and reared,slamming my hooves hard down on the stallion spine causing him to collapse underneath me.Not wasting a single moment of valuable time I raced over to his head and slammed my hoof down on his skull.I jogged back over to my mare."I love you too."I waited for the stallion to get up,if he didn't die from that first blow.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:43 pm

he stood upCharlie Searches... (For Faye and Wild One ) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9LA1EwlgnIcuZDZKD3-cotRc6pdS0AxjC5dBDb3hKaIl7aP45he laghed IS THAT ALL U GOT a yong stud aperd they were both runing at us the yung pushed me away and took me far from you the older stud ran tords u he head butted u and reird and came down on you.i screamed NO PLEASE NO! tears pored down my face

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:46 pm

Charlie~

I lie on the ground for a long time.My chest heaving and my thoughts slightly mixed up from the impact.I didn't move jsut lied there breathing slowly.I knew what would happen if that young stud got her.He would force breed her.. and take her as his prisioner..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:57 pm

the old stud walked away with the yung stud pushing me the hole way to a cave,i tried to live a sent trail every rest we took,i hoped you would be stronge and get up night came and i looked down frome the cave i sall many medows and was thinking of u,Charlie Searches... (For Faye and Wild One ) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvAoTZ0HIc6xhWraZ9Q3QIFb9MLIKQ0qiYEoqIk-PdG-GNzuGI u are my true love charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:00 pm

i tossed and turnd all night long dreaming of charlieCharlie Searches... (For Faye and Wild One ) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREnHdN3Lyp4a467SQu_VqMtw7jIavJKvBP4HjFJQaM_Z6JTB2w

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Charlie~

I awoke with a start."Angle,ANGLE."I called out my voice weary.I was in a cold sweat.I rose on shaking legs,when I realized the sad truth.She was gone...just gone.I took off at a gallop as if I had a jet under me.I followed her scent all the way to a cave.I charged in,since the stallion was sleeping he was unaware.I was as silent as could be."Come on,lets go."I whispered...eyeing the sleeping stud.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down