Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a new mare and her foal(that meet the un expeced stud who could be a forcer,if you post back as the stud please be mature)

Go down

a new mare and her foal(that meet the un expeced stud who could be a forcer,if you post back as the stud please be mature) Empty a new mare and her foal(that meet the un expeced stud who could be a forcer,if you post back as the stud please be mature)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:41 pm

i was new here and i did no know thease lands,i hade gust gave brith yesterday and i wanted to live the crule harsh lands i came from.as we enterd i told abby to stay back i walked gust head out and looked arounda new mare and her foal(that meet the un expeced stud who could be a forcer,if you post back as the stud please be mature) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGQnyGWkghNI-YBOo9675CXREnXZpkmW33QpXz6UNTL7if3okn i took a few steps out,i looked back at abby come on out ab this i are new home we ran to the prefteict spot a new mare and her foal(that meet the un expeced stud who could be a forcer,if you post back as the stud please be mature) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiMuxs476_jCH6JxFXlrj_YUnXliIGNAcW6O6lL1ef9m2C8-7lPQi drank from the creek by the apple tree i heard my foal gigaling i looked at her hahah i said while she jumped into the air and bit at s apple over and over till it fell then she kicked it around,then i ran and gintly nipped her but she ran fast and nipped my back then i fell to the ground and she did the same we rolled around i got up said beat you to the creek she jumped up we ran to the creek the thrue it i got in the creek and kicked water at her she jumpped in and we bucked and reaid and,i stopped put my muzle in the air i i i smeld a STUD! i yelld AB GET DOWN LOW NOW i sall him i walked away from abby so he would not know she was here i looked like was alone he smelt the smell of me being in HEAT and came running to me and i walked to him my eares were back i piend my tail down then i was face to face with him!!!!!!!!!! a new mare and her foal(that meet the un expeced stud who could be a forcer,if you post back as the stud please be mature) CarolWalker0054 (if you whant to post back as the stud well the stud dos not have to look like the one in pic)what do u want!i said it meanly and it soned like i was trying to keep calm as i said it.then i opened my eyes WHANT DO U WANT!i was still trying to keep calm,but it was hard all the words i said to stud were mean soneding becuse i had ben forse bred a few times.i he had to be a forcer and new what was next if he won.

Last edited by wild one on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

a new mare and her foal(that meet the un expeced stud who could be a forcer,if you post back as the stud please be mature) Empty Re: a new mare and her foal(that meet the un expeced stud who could be a forcer,if you post back as the stud please be mature)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:53 pm

(well anyone got gusts to play the stud)

Back to top Go down

a new mare and her foal(that meet the un expeced stud who could be a forcer,if you post back as the stud please be mature) Empty Re: a new mare and her foal(that meet the un expeced stud who could be a forcer,if you post back as the stud please be mature)

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:50 pm

Splotch~

Once our head met I pulled away blinking my eys several times."Hello,Mare..Or Miss."I snorted,my tail flicking back and fourth.I stole a glance at the foal beside her..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:10 am

i looked back and notices she disobayd me i then yelld GO HIDE GO at her,i gust granted at you,WHAT DO YOU WANT.i said more camly and less mean,you could see it in my eyes i one was kinder and liked males i eaven most of my friends were claots when i was young filly it was plain as day light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:43 pm

**Jamari**
I snorted, raising an eyebrow at hearing a mare yell from acroos the meadow. I pawed my hoof lightly at the ground, my mane blowing over my face as my head lowered slightly. The stallion didn't seem all THAT dangerous, but eh, I dunno. I glanced at the foal and gave a confused look. The foal was now alone, wasn't that kind of a strange thing to do? That's like saying, in my opinion, 'Go hide by yourself! You'll be safer if you're alone and defenseless!'. Sorry if I seem quick to judge, but hey, what can you do in this damn world that won't get you raped. That's what I thought. I rolled my eyes and reared, feeling like a spaz. My head tossed around as I bucked and raced by them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:24 pm

i stopped paying action to the stud i went full blast at the other horse i then nipped him/her on the neck while she/him went toads abby i yelled at you saying LEAVE HER ALOWN!i sled in front of you making us both fall down.i looked at abby as she went into the woods ware she could get away from the 2 horses we did not know,back ware i cam from it was raily easy to meet a nice horse i said and you to gust come in like that ment danger ware i come from,and a male to come out of the woods and you with no other grown up horse around did not mien good news.abby-i ran and ran like my mom said i heard a thump and got scared was she going to be fine.faith-i stared to wonder if she would be ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:17 pm

*^*^Fortune Cookie^*^*
I rolled my eyes, knowing I had done nothing. I kicked the mare in the kneecap, not missing, and my ears slightly pinned. "Bite me again, and that won't be the only thing coming, sweetheart..." I said. I mare like me didn't take shit from others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:23 pm

*~Splotch~*

I reared,coming down with a dull thud."Enough."I roared.I hated violence..especially when there was no reason for it.My ears flattened hard against my cranium I walked stiffly up to Fortune Cookie and Faith,my tail whisking swiftly from left to right as I did so.I cracked my teeth together,making a large echo to be heard near and far.It wasn't exactly directed at a specific mare,more or less both of them."Stop you crap or just leave."I bellowed.I had come here for peace..since I was a bit of an older stallion..and if I didn't get what I came for I would turn into a hell of a demon.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:35 pm

*^*^Fortune Cookie^*^*
I nodded lightly as my eyes rolled and my ears twitched. It wasn't really my fault that mare just came and nipped at me. I hated to get shoved around, so I kicked her. As simple as that. With his warning I sighed and snorted, my hoof pawing at the ground. "Alright, no problem for me." I said with a loud grunt as my tail flickered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:42 pm

abby-it sodden like a fight i ran back i was brave and stobren.i sall a another mare,i was worried about my mom and dident like what i sall a stud and mare mad at my mom i ran to her side.faith-i sall her come to my side i told her please sweaty go some ware safe i will find you later,i looked at the other horses my ears pined back i was mainly starring at the mare i stood in front of abby trying to protect for her she was my 1st foal to be born alive.abby-no i stood in front of her looking silly with the wired mad look i had my ears back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 pm

faith-i got in front of abby aging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 pm

it is your fault i nipped you you shoud have not ran past us after my FOAL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down