Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'?

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'? Empty Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'?

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Early Morning...
In some strange place, well actually in the middle of nowhere two individuals began setting out a tea party. This strange duo were cleaning out the table and chairs as one of them fixed the chairs to make sure they didn't fall apart while the other one brings out freshly baked cakes decorated very well and smelled irresistible.
However, before that they put a pure white table cloth over the long table and polished chairs as well, the cakes were brings out and so was the tea...
Believe it or not this was daily routine for them... since people always seemed to be attracted to this place even those of wonderland.

Cheshire- Female Cheshire cat, electric green eyes, green and grey stripped ears and tail, scruffy short grey hair, slightly tanned skin, wears black faded jeans, pink and purple striped sleeveless top, a silver bell tied round her neck with a black ribbon, loves sweet things. Full name Max Cheshire... or Chesh for short

Charlie- Male 'Mad Hatter', Red eyes, short neat white hair, pale skin, wears a white shirt, black trousers, red waistcoat, neat black shoes and a red hat with the fraction '10/6' on a card, the hat also has a black ribbon around it, likes his tea. Full Name Charlie Hatter...or Hatter for short

~Cheshire~
I looked around and grinned before i turned into a grey and green striped cat with electric green eyes and sat myself neatly in my seat as we waited for someone to come along.. and trust me someone always did

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'? Empty Re: Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'?

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:01 am

~Cheshire~
I looked at Hatter as he sat back in his chair and I jumepd into a tree and sat there in my human form waiting...
I began to sing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgCS4X3Uzeo )
my ears and tail both twitched and I waited as I kept singing...

Bit of Background...
Cheshire and Hatter are the guardians of Underland (or Wonderland) they make sure people who aren't supposed to get there don't get there and are trying to find 'Alice'..
An Alice is the person who can be either male or female but mostly female... they are called 'Alice' because the first person to get to Underland was named Alice as we all know...
Alice beilived in six impossible things and they need to find the next 'Alice' who will also gain the respect and help of the other creatures in Underland inclding the two guards who are the complete oposite of each other...Alice also knows Cheshire's full name
Alice is needed to keep Underland together since the two queens as usual are constantly fighting....

I looked around curiously my ears pricked up and my tail flickered "Alice, Alice where are you?"
" Patience Cheshire, Alice will come when it is the right time, although i do wish she would hurry up" said Hatter sitting at the head of the table drinking from his teacup.
"But it is the right time, Hurry up Alice, Hurry up!" I whinned and ran off searching for anyone who was drawn to the gaint rabbit hole..."Alice, Alice.. why won't you come?" I shouted like a little kid
'Alice wouldknow who i was and who the Hatter was by our full names : Max Cheshire and Charlie Hatter... I waited and waited getting annoyed "why won't she come already! Alice!" I shouted my ears when back and my tail flickeredd angrily...

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'? Empty Re: Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'?

Post by Harley Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Are there any characters you would like me to play? Or me to make?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 pm

(don't really mind but can they be an outside people and preferable and duo as well...sorry for my poor spelling and grammar..lol i failed)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:03 pm

(Still need more players?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:04 pm

(i really don't mind who replys to be honest like the tittle says... everyone is welcome)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:07 pm

(Lol okies. So to be sure what kind of characters are to be in this?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 pm

(outside people really... that think Wonderland/Unland is a fariytale...male or female i don't mind...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:11 pm

(So would a girl and like her pet be okay?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:13 pm

(yeah sure...also the pet can be some sort or talking creature... and another cheshire cat if you want... i think of cheshire cats as a breed of magical creatures one of which is known for it's madness)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:22 pm

(Hahaha alright. I'll get a bio together)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:22 pm

(ok cool.. thanks to both of you! Very Happy)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:43 pm

(Lol no probs ^^ it might take a bit. So three characters or just two?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:44 pm

( just two...and ask me if you need any help with names since i have loads at the momment..lol)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:49 pm

(Lol yes, two at the moment. one female, and one male.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:50 pm

(ok tell me once you've finished the bios... good luck with them!)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Name~ Yolanda
Gender~ Female
Age~18
Breed~ Human
Personality~ Shy, quiet, won't speak unless spoken to, smart, quick witted. Though she doesn't know why, (no name yet), keeps calling her this so called 'Alice'
Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'? Anime_party_5_a

Name~ Vova
Gender~Male
Age~ His age stopped the day he left (wonderland) to find an 'Alice'
Breed~ Chesire Cat
Personality~ Bold, brave, adores his 'Alice', is trying to find his way back to Wonderland and bring his 'Alice' with him
Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'? Earedman

Last edited by Tameless Silence on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:21 pm

(cool i'll start with something then.. also there is only one 'Alice'...what are their names???)

~Cheshire~
my ears pricked up and i spotted the strangers.. my bell rang and i watched them they were getting too close to the entrance and i didn't like it... i jumped to the next tree getting ahead of them and making sure they didn't get too close

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:29 pm

(There I put the names on lol)

Vova~
Succurying (sp) in my cat form, I search desperately for the entrance I sought. Meowing I look up at the girl that walked beside me. Though a small frown crossed my face and my whiskers twitched when she comes to a stop with her delicate slender hands upon her hips. Meowing again, I quicklly pad over to her and rud around and inbetween her legs. Purring, I meow once again and look up at her. Standing on my back legs I paw at the hem of her skirt urging her to continue. With a disgruntled sigh and hands in the air she walks forwarnd again. Sliding back down to the cool ground, I trot forward.. Then, I found it! With my tail switching back and forth, I meow loudly for her to come over.

(sorry so short, i'll add Yolanda's entrance after lunch)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:34 pm

~Cheshire~
"No one is allowed to come near here, unless your Alice or you can hear my freinds silver bell" said Hatter walking out adn i sat in cat form for a while and Hatter walked over and i jumped on his shoulder... "my , my what have we here, a girl and a cat.. Cheshire do you know this cat .. it seems strange?" i looked up with my electric green eyes and shook my head.. "Strange cat, strange cat" i chanted and grinned staying in my cat form and then jumped down infront of Hatter and sat neatly with my tail infront of my paws and Hatter chuckeled..."now then who are you two? and would you like to join me and my freind for tea?"
my ears flicked back adn ym tail flickered before the rabbit hole vanished as i used an illusion...
i yawned and turned into my humanish form and sat there cross legged my ears still backa dn my tail flicking
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Should I be like Tameless a human and its pet?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:53 pm

(i don't midn you can be whatever you like really)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Two people in this thing or two characters per person?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:56 pm

(there is already about 4 characters, so it really doesn't matter if it's one or two characters..lol character overlaod)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Name: Jake
Breed: human
Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXEF9AWW_KLbaXd14ZZs-3I5YrxjCpyuyPBkxeoSHLTOrbZ31B

Name: Fawn
Breed: Chesire cat

Mad Tea Party (and everyone's welcome) but where is 'Alice'? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShLT17o_7WglEkSi16nDUfHEPdcub8D9cWOhfnX5N9RtRfI289

Last edited by SilverFeather on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum