Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MountianPack

4 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

MountianPack Empty MountianPack

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:13 am

OOC RULES:
* Please on't be invisable, this is a realistic rp not fantasy
*Be active; keep posting as much as possible
* No Powerplaying; don't kill a person without premisson
*Have Fun!

Pack Rules
Alphaness
*Is aloud to hunt, only if she leaves trusted ones in charge
*Watchs over her pack carfully
*Give updates to pack as soon as possible
*Doesn't have to pick an alpha
*Mark the territory daily
*Can have pups
Warriors/Healers
*If battle, stay outside battle and donnot even join, if someone tries to attack you go ahead and fight them off. (You need to be able to heal others without being hurt)
*You may hunt, only if you put someone you trust in charge of where you put the healing herbs
*Can have pups

Warriors
*May hunt whenever
*During battles, you must fight for your lives if your really hurt go and see the Healer
*Try not to get in fights with clan mates try to keep things peaceful
*Can have pups
*Mark territory daily

Pups In Training
*Work your hardest to become a warrior
*Make sure you learn at least one lesson from a warrior daily
*Practice your fighting skills on others
*May go hunting, only if your with a warrior, or with another pup
*May Have Fun!

Solar Eclipse:
Glacier,
Slash,
Checkers
&
Possum

Lunar Eclipse:
Axe,
Jingle
&
Rover

Wild One:
Grace
&
Walnut

Love Me Or Love Me Not:
Laser,
Bracker,
&
Arrow

Purple Pinapple People
Timber
&
Dondria

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

MountianPack Empty Re: MountianPack

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:22 am

lets wait GOOD JOB
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:30 am

um.. wait? You could be posting also...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:32 am

(some one else start the post not me. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:48 am

(ok, i am gust going to start.)Walnut-I looked around at the pack,then spoke."So what now we are gust sitting here,doing nothing this pack needs to do something." GRACE-"All right you think we should do something."She then ran out of the den."Why not hunt?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:58 am

Slash

Slash slipped out of the den and looked around panting he smiled when he saw, Grace. She was so beautiful and slender and just... perfect. He trotted over beside her and nuzzled her cheek. "Hey, whatchya doing?" he asked.
Checkers

Checkers saw Slash come out and ask what were they doing... he smiled and nodded. "Well, we're going hunting." he said quietly. "I'm in, we need to mark the territory anyway."
Slash

Slash nodded his agreement and trotted over beside Checkers. "Yeah, your right... what's Glacier doing?" he asked, looking around for their majestic leader.
Possum

Possum scurried there way and smiled. "Oh she's sleeping..." she asnwered quietly. She looked up at them with big sparkling brown eyes. "She told us pups to take a day off in training... that proably means she wants us pups to join together and practice our fighting, and hunting skills.... ya know... see ya!" she said and ran away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:21 am

[Rover
He was running around the den. "Wha-hoo!" He called and he went to Possum. "A day 0ff is fun! We only fight like this!" He said and he punced on her. "YIPEE!" He said and came off of her.
Jingle
"oh....brother". She said and looked at Rover and Possum. "That looks like fun!" she cried and she jumped on both of them.
Axe
He looked at them play. "Careful Jingle you should practice and not play", he said concerned. "oh Glacier sleeping.....shes so pretty", he said beginng to gaze at the ground. ]
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:24 am

WALNUT-"Wait for me."I ran down to them and stood by my best friend grace. GRACE-"Me,well, i guess going hunting." WAlNUT-"Come on slow pokes.I ran past them then came to a stop."whoa",i wishperd,"guys we got to work as a pack with this guy."She said looking down at a massive moose."He is as big as they come,, i think." PIC: MountianPack 2625656220052416869emdKcL_ph http://image59.webshots.com/59/6/56/22/2625656220052416869emdKcL_ph.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:44 am

Glacier trotted outside, yawning and streaching. She looked around at her pack... everyone was up except for a few. Dondria and the other pups.. she sighed and sat in front of her den watching her pack carefully.

Possum laughed and kicked off Rover she then went over and attacked Jingle growling playfully, and biting her ears.. she threw her softly against a tree and went for the playful attack on Rover... she bit his ear and sent him after Jingle. She laughed and rolled on the ground.

Glacier looked at the pup with happy and exciment. "She'll be the best one..." she murmured to herself and gave a small chuckle.

Slash followed behind and stopped beside Grace. "Wow..." he whispered. He grunted as someone bumped into him. "Woah."

Checkers accendintaly bumped into Slash and tumbled over him. "Sorry." he chuckled. Before Slash, could answer he looked at the moose that was a few inches away from them, grazing on some grass. "Wow!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:53 am

WALNUT-"Lets try forming a circle around him,i think, i found us the meal of are life,i laughed at myself after that. GRACE-"Like she said,i will tack the north,walnut you tack the west.Splash go for the east.Checkers you know what is left,now go.Me and walnut quickly and quietly took are places,and crouched down and got closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:57 am

Jingle jumped. "Oah!" she screamed. "That is rude!" she yelled and she pouned back. She bit her ear and bopped her head. "poop". she said.
Rover
"Wheeeeee!" he bit Possum's ear. "You give me my hare!" he acted and playfully fought Jingle and Possum.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:58 am

(anyone useing red I'm bored with the rest of the colors)
Arrow~
I walked out of the den hearing the whole thing "ok that's sounds nice to go hunting"I said looking over at Checkers

Braken~
I slipped out under Arrow out of the den "hey Rover hey Jingle hey Possum hey everybody"I said looking around at everyone then jumped into a pond

Laser~
I looked over to everyone and the rest of the pups playing they looked really funny fight now
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:06 am

Possum growled and ducked as Rover came for her ear. As Jingle went for her, she swiftly turned herself around and threw her from all fours making a backflip and landing on all fours. "Ha, ha!" she exclaimed. "I learned that move from--" she stopped, she was not supposed to tell. "It's a secret." she said instead.

Checkers groaned. "What?!" he asked with a growl.

Slash looked at Checkers with a chuckle. "This gives you the time to impress the lady of your dreams while, I.... impress mine." he said sneaking out towards the east.

Checkers smiled with a eye roll. "Okay then." he murmured and ran off in the forest to bump into Arrow. "Uh... Hi." he murmured looking into her eyes.

Glasier smiled watching Possum do that move she looked so surprised. "Wow, that move would be very useful.." she murmured to herself, turning her gaze to Braken.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:12 am

WALNUT-I sall the moose lay down and i yelled "jump",i jumped and laned on the moose biting hit stomic. GRACE-I jumped when heard her and laned on him as well,i bit his neck bone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:17 am

GRACE-The moose stood up and tossed me into a tree,then trued to walnut. WALNUT-I fell off .It turned to look to me and charged,the next thing, i knew was, i was on his antlers and he was going to toss me........bam he tossed me all to fast ,i was next to a rock wall he charged at me aging.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:42 am

Slash looked surprised when he saw the moose throw both of them off. "Maybe we needed Checkers." he murmured softly to himself and. He growled when he saw Grace get thrown. "That's it!" He growled and charged to the moose. Before he could charge at Walnut, he bit its neck and it screamed in pain. The moose threw him off his neck and he bit the moose's vein sending it on the ground dying instantly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:49 am

GRACE-I stood up and shook the drit off me then ran over to him,"nice job,well lets drag it home,wares checkers?He was saposted to help." WALNUT-I limbed over to them,"hay i am going to are den grace see you there",she ran off limping the hole way and went into her and graces den. DEN PIC: MountianPack Patten_Cave_Entrance_op_450x600 (there den can fit 2 family's of wolfs in it.Hay, i got to go be back in a hower.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:42 am

(Hay, i am back. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 pm

( I was too lazy to read the convo. Somebody fill me in? )

Dondria~ I sat down at the den entrance. I yawned and watched the other wolves carefully.

Timber~ I walked around outside the den and smelled the scents and just enjoying myself for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:14 pm

GRACE-I starred pulling the massive moose back.WALNUT-I sat in me and graces den alone cleaning my wounds.(some of the wolfs went hunting and killed a massive moose and walnut got hurt.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 pm

( okay! )

Dondria~ Being a healer, I walked over to Walnut and examined the wound. ( What was the wound? I need to know before I can fix it )

Timber~ I sniffed around and helped the other wolves drag the moose back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:32 pm

(she hit a rock wall and scraped the side and damaged her bones a little.)GRACE-The moose was so have when we finely got home ,i went to my den and flopped down,winch was one of the worrier dens. But it was shared between me and my best fiend.WALNUT-"What are we going to have to do about my wound Dondria?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:36 pm

( Okay thanks! )

Dondria~ I looked over the wound again. "Just a quick salve and maybe a small cast for the bones," I said, nodding. I walked out of the den and gathered the supplies I needed. I came back and dropped the supplies down near Walnut. I prepared a small leaf with nectar on it, mashed in with some mint leaves which would help clean the wound. I used honey to place the leaf on Walnut's side so it'd stick. "That may sting a little, but don't scratch it." I went to the damaged bones. I felt around them a little bit. "It feels like you fractured something. Maybe just a little bit. How much does it hurt?" ( Bone damage is where..? )

Timber~ I walked over to Grace and smiled. "Good job with the moose," I said, smiling sweetly. I found it very easy to charm faes, and they often fell for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:01 pm

grace-O thanks but splash brought it down and me and walnut gave orders out,then we all tried to killed it.I said it with a smile on my face."Hay how walnut Dondria?WALNUT-'It hurts allot.OWE ,she cried out when you put the stuff on.(well, i would think around the ribs.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Dondria~ I didn't back away. Instead, I got a long, thick, straight stick and placed it over the wounded bones. Then I shook my had and removed the stick. "Nevermind, I cannot do anything for your bones. It's your ribs, and I cannot fix them. I'm sorry, you'll just have to wait until they heal naturally." Then I turned to Grace. "She'll be fine. And Timber," I said, giving him a glare, "Don't tempt the poor faes." I growled. I was naturally hard-to-get.

Timber~ At Dondria's remark, I chuckled. "Oh shut up," I replied, rolling my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum