Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My soul is gone, no one nice mare. Lost that chance with another long ago, never going back! (Studs only)

2 posters

Go down

My soul is gone, no one nice mare. Lost that chance with another long ago, never going back! (Studs only) Empty My soul is gone, no one nice mare. Lost that chance with another long ago, never going back! (Studs only)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:23 pm

^^Zcache^^
She trolted into a wide, vast meadow. Full of green and a wide open lake ran thoyugh the meadow. Its waves hitting the bank and the trees rustling from the wind hitting them. She smiled and turned to Black Storm. She nickered to her and said " come on!" She then trolted down a rocky mountain she stood upon and racing downt he steep slope into the vast open landscape...
( Her bio is in Horse Bios under My Beautiful Mystangs.)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

My soul is gone, no one nice mare. Lost that chance with another long ago, never going back! (Studs only) Empty Re: My soul is gone, no one nice mare. Lost that chance with another long ago, never going back! (Studs only)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Tornado
He trotted through the medow. He was tierd of waiting, he had to look for the perfrect and most beautiful mate. He stopped to graze for a few moments, before lifting his head and smelling the air, It smelled like mares... out in heat! Excitedly, he raced down a steep hill and stopped in his tracks. He gazed at a beautiful mare that stood in his path. Slowly, he made his way over to her with a warm smile. "Hello." he murmured softly.
My soul is gone, no one nice mare. Lost that chance with another long ago, never going back! (Studs only) Images?q=tbn:SNveTOUX8UqDyM:
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

My soul is gone, no one nice mare. Lost that chance with another long ago, never going back! (Studs only) Empty Re: My soul is gone, no one nice mare. Lost that chance with another long ago, never going back! (Studs only)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:42 pm

^^Zcache^^
She turned her head seeing a handsome stud trolt up to her. she smiled warmly, and bobbed her head up and down trolting over ot him. She smiled and said her beautiful voice echoing of the trees adn around the meadow. " Hello handsome, i'm Zcache." She stomped her hoof and s=grinned, scraping her hoof upon the earth mulitible times...

Heres a pic of Zcache...
My soul is gone, no one nice mare. Lost that chance with another long ago, never going back! (Studs only) 6257_Mustang_Horse_Standup_582
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Tornado
He smiled at her words. "Beautiful name, I'm Tornado..." he murmured softly. He bobbed his head as he stepped closer to her. "What is a beautiful mare like you, doing out here?" he asked with a smile.. she was just sooo perfect.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:58 pm

^^Zcache^^
She smirked and said " I'm starting a herd with my friend Black Storm." She said flicking ehr tail to her friend Black Storm. She nodded fro her to come here, before turning back to the stud and smiling " What are you doing out here?" She asked slightly cerious...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Tornado
He smirked. "Well, I'm here looking for a mate." he answered her, stepping another hoof towards her... he did not wanna ruin this momentm, this WAS his moment... she was beautiful, sleek and had such a nice body.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 pm

^^Zcache^^
She smield adn took a step toward him, then stretching out one of ehr gold legs and then shaking her mane. She smiled and started circling him slowly. She smirked and nipepd his rump and sides...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Tornado
He smirked and followed her body as far as his head could. He chuckled we she nipped his rump. He looked at hers and smirked even more, evily. "So babe you wanna start a herd?" he asked with a suductive tone in his voice.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:08 pm

^^Zcache^^
She smiled and a smirk followed it. She stopped before him adn cocked her head to the side. " I don't have a mate?" She said with a smirk looking him up and down, bitting her lip sexy..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Tornado
He smiled, and his cock hardned like a rock... he totted over to her and nipped her legs and moved to her rump smelling the sweet scent... he went back to her side and bit her ear sexyily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:28 pm

^^Zcache^^
She grunted and flicked her tail to let out a travel of heat. She smirked and nipped his neck before bitting ehr lip...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:48 pm

BLACK STORM-I fallowed her then sall a stud ,i ran other to them,"Zcache whose this?"I said while looking at him,"Your a hansom one."I put my head to the ground and ate, i smelt that my friend was in heat 2 so ,i let a smell out 2.(her bio https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t7110-black-storm#179596 )

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:13 pm

~Zcache~
She smiled at Tornado and then turned to look at Black Storm " This is Tornado." She said then growling a bit smelling that she was giving off heat...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:16 pm

BLACK STORM-I shook my body and sall he had to be her claim, i stopped letting the sent go."Hi i am black storm,"I then turn to my friend and whisper in her ear,"Any more studs here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down