Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Agents Undercover....

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Secret Agents Undercover.... Empty Secret Agents Undercover....

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Diamond finished making the hamburger and Pepsi. She sighed and went over to the counter where a dude was waiting at the other side. "Here ya go." she murmured, pushing over the drink and slowly putting the hamburger on there. "Thank you baby we should hang sometime..." he said. She turned around and rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Don't push your luck, I ani't a mans lady..." she murmured and walked back into the kitchen with a sigh, she sat down going through her phone.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Secret Agents Undercover.... Empty Re: Secret Agents Undercover....

Post by Faye Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Sana~

Taking a deep breath as I brushed my hair from my eyes and proceeded forward.I cursed under my breath as nearby men whistled at me and attempted to slap my ass,but before they were even close I spun around punched em' in the face with all my strength.This was the nightmare I lived everyday as I walked to my job as a waitress at a resturaunt.Diamond,my friend-no not a friend,we barely knew each other worked there also."Shit."I mumbled under my breath.I was late again..
As I hurriedly put my apron on and walked over to the counter I said a soft "Hi"to Diamond.I grabbed a dirty plate and brought it back into the kitchen quarters to be washed.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Diamond stood up when she saw the second-- third person go into work today. Leah did, but she had to go early to go to a photoshoot and train again at the office. She walked over and leaned on the wall over by the sink looking at the girl she barley knew... but this was her chance to actually meet her before someone calls in for help. "Hey, we really didn't get to meet.." she murmured with a warm smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm

*Logan*
Logan frowned as she slammed the door open, everyone's eyes landing on her. She rolled her eyes as the conversations started and the men started to yell inappropriate things. She ignored them all and proceeded towards Diamond and Sana. She walked into the kitchen, washing her hands, and started to cut up potatoes. "Hey guys." she said and mumbled beneath her breath as she slammed the knife into the potato and looked at them both. "Damn pesky males..." she said to them both, "Always trying to get their way... You know what I think? They should go to hell." she spoke angrily as she continued chopping her vegetable. She usually wasn't like this, so it was odd of her to act this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Sana~

Not even looking up from my work I knew the girly,high voice of Diamond."I'm Sana."I said quickly cutting her off as I walked out of the room to deliver alcohol to some bastards at table 4.While walking many pigs stared at me licking their lips;I just shook my head,hair falling over my eyes.I set the platter down in record time and rushed back to the counter..safety.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Diamond smiled as someone else walked into the kitchen... "I'm Diamond." she called to Sana. She realised it was Logan. She rolled her eyes when she mentioned the dudes that came to the pub, just to check them out. "Agreeed. They even try to hit on Leah, were not saying only adults come here." she said and smirked getting up when she heard the bell ring. "One salad please." the man said with a whistle. "Please, don't push it... I see you bought you son, whatchya here for to see Leah? Sorry, she's at a photoshoot Big Shoot." she said walking back into the kitchen. "One salad...." she murmured, starting to get letuce. "We work all fudging day... god, I wish we could get away from this hellhole." she said chopping the lettuce carfully.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 pm

*Logan*
She inhaled deeply and calmed down. "Fricken..Errrg." she mumbled and started to cut up the tomatoes for the salad. "You want to get away from here, eh?" she asked Diamond while still concntrating on the tomatoes and knife. "Doesn't everyone?" she said and finished dicing the fruit. She tossed it into a steel bowl and gave it to Diamond for her to put the lettuce in. She grabbed the crutons and dressing and spread them all over the salad before serving it in a small bowl to the pervert. "There ya go, sir." she said and smiled at the kid, but paid no attention towards the man whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Leah came running in with a white and black spotted dress on. She smiled and burst into the kitchen hearing the boy whistle on the way in. "Hello Diamond, Hi Sana, and Logan." she murmured with a bright smile. "Hi Leah," Diamond said with a smile. "Have a message for you two... Logan and Diamond." Leah said. Diamond walked up to her. "What is it?" she asked. "Mr. V said that you two are going on a misson and Ivory and I are taking your place, but he won't tell me what.." she said.. Diamond nodded and smiled. "Thank you Leah." she murmured. "Your welcome, you better start going down..." Leah said. Diamond nodded and headed down into the small place they keep storage she pressed a button... and a scanner showed up.. it scanned her body and then said, "Agent. Diamond." It soon disappeared and there came and the bookcase turned into a elevator... she waited for Logan to come with.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 pm

*Logan*
Logan nodded promptly and followed Diamond. "What do you think Mr. V wants us for?" she asked with high question in her voice, but she didn't look at Diamond. She stared at the elevator buttons and waited for them to be pushed.

(RAWR!! Sorry so short!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Diamond shrugged. "I have no idea..." she said as the elevator closed and started to move them. As it stopped and made a dinging sound, Diamond walked out and stopped looking around. "Mr. V?" she called. Mr. V stepped out and smiled. "Hello girls." he said. "You told Leah to get us what for?" ask Diamond with one hand on her hip. "Well, you know that college a few blocks down?" when Diamond nodded, he went on. "Well, a few people got murdered there, we don't know who but it was someone there... at the sority." Diamond stopped hanging on to her hip, and looked confused. "So, what do you want us to do?" she asked quietly. "I want you to join that sority, and find out who killed those college studnets." he answered. "Do you accept?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:48 am

Nixie~
I walked into the collage and smiled at everyone but everyone was gone and I wasn't sure why but I found out they were all in there dorm rooms scared to death like something had happened but I found out that someone got murdered so I ran to my dorm but I didn't know were my room mate was I hope she was just late because that waould really suck if she just got murdered then I would have to get a new one and I don't like that one bit I hate new roommates becausethen you have to tell her where your stuff is and where her stuff is gana go.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 pm

( I'm asuming Roseabell will be working at the pub like the others.... )

Roseabell~ She walked into the pub and ignored the men's hollars. All the girls around here got treated as such. She walked into the kitchen and got her apron on and began to wash some dirty plates and bring orders back to the kitchen. She looked up from her work for a second to realize Diamond, Logan and Leah were. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders before walking back to the counter and dropping off a plate to a man who waited. "Your order," She said, a slight pinch in her voice. The men didn't pick on her much because of her attitude. She cocked an eyebrow and watched the man leave before returning to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Nixie~
I walked out of my dorm and seen a teacher she stopped me "young Lady it's not safe out here"the teacher said "then why are you out here"I asked annoyed "because I have to make sure you guys are safe"the teacher said I got annoyed and just stormed out but she couldn't catch me so she left me alone I finally found the dead bodies "aw man that is my roommate"I said starring at her if I would have came early I could have helped her I thought glarring at everyone they were still scared.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Obiously Ivory wasn't coming anytime soon, so she decied to call Tiara.. the phone beeped as she waited. "Come on, come on!" she murmured and sighed as she waited

Note:Sorry, so short.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Roseabell~ She was getting tired of running the pub. She sighed and flicked hair out of her eyes. She scanned the room and wondered if she should go downstairs and seee Mr. V. He would definately know where the other girls were. Roseabell decided against it, though, because it wouldn't be good to leave the pub running itself. "You can't just let nature run wild," she jested to herself quietly. She continued filling out orders and chopping fruit, vegetables, washing dishes, cups, and drying. She busied herself and didn't pay mind the comments she heard some of the more daring men say. She continued to work diligently and wait for the other girls to return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Tiara~
I picked up my phone "hello"I said walking around I was bored at the moment "Hello"I said again I was waiting for whoever it was
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Leah smiled when she finally answered. She got up and went by Roseabell waving and taking orders with her. "Hello Tiara," she murmured choping up some crutons and accendiently dropped the knife. "Why did I do that?" she asked herself and countined to talk. "I need you to come to work today, Ivory is not coming." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Roseabell~ She looked over at Leah and nodded her head in a greeting. "Where are the other girls?" I asked, not really minding that she was talking on the phone. I scraped off some potato peels before taking an order up to the front. The man who was ordering attempted to touch me, but I slapped his hand angrily and shoved him away, handing him his plate and stomping back into the kitchen. I heard him let out a low whistle before I asked Leah again, "The other girls...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:26 pm

(I'll be rigth back)
Tiara~
"sure"I said heading down to the Pub real fast "what you need"I asked Leah smiling at her nicely
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Leah took the phone away from her ear a second and cupping her hands over them. "Some are on a mission and some are at home then some... I donnot know where..." she murmureed. She saw Tiara come and she hung up her phone. "I need you to take the place of Ivory." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Roseabell~ She was annoyed she wasn't getting Leah's full attention -- whether she was talking to Tiara or not. "Did Mr. V keep it quiet?" then she turned to Tiara. "Tiara, did anything happen at the college today?" She almost dropped a plate when she whirled around, but she expertly caught it in between her fingers and before waiting for her reply, she strode up and out of the kitchen to fill in more orders. She came back only moments later. "So? Did anything happen? I heard [i]they[i] were trying to get to the college.... If you know what I mean."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Leah rolled her eyes. "She doesn't go to college..." she murmured, wishing she hadn't said that, she was the one who was spying on them... did she know about the kill? Leah told her mouth to keep shut, cause she wasn't very good at doing that...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Roseabell~ She flicked a knife over towards Leah and it landed in the table, blade wedged in the material. "I'm not stupid, you know," she spat while she washed a cup that wreaked of beer, "I usually find out about these things before Mr. V ever even knows." Roseabell walked to grab some more orders and placed them on the table in front of Leah. "Why don't you fill out these orders this time?" She asked as she removed her kitchen apron and grabbed her other apron that she used for going to tables - which was very rare for her to do, let alone any of the girls in the bar. She gave some drink refills to some frisky men and turned back to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Leah's eyes filled Roseabelle's eyes with stupidity she looked at the apron and shurgged. "Wait for Ivory, she'll do it, she's late anywho." she said and threw the apron, making it land neatly on a bar. She turned to Roseabelle and shrugged. Her and Rosebelle hardly got along, and then they did. It was kind of a friendemey realishionship.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Roseabell~ She gritted her teeth and yanked the knife out of the counter and washed it thoroughly. She went to the front, changed aprons again, this time leaving her aprons. She snuck out of the pub quietly, although she collected a fair amount of hollars from the men. She shushed them and went down to see Mr. V. She knocked on his door and waited for him to reply to her knock with an acceptance or denial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum