Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidalgo....(Based upon the moive)

2 posters

Go down

Hidalgo....(Based upon the moive) Empty Hidalgo....(Based upon the moive)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Storyline

Held yearly for centuries, the Ocean of Fire--a 3,000 mile survival race across the Arabian desert--was a challenge restricted to the finest Arabian horses ever bred, the purest and noblest lines, owned by the greatest royal families. In 1890, a wealthy sheik invited an American, Frank T. Hopkins, and his horse to enter the race for the first time. During the course of his career, Hopkins was a cowboy and dispatch rider for the U.S. cavalry--and had once been billed as the greatest rider the West had ever known. The Sheik puts his claim to the test, pitting the American cowboy and his mustang, Hidalgo, against the world's greatest Arabian horses and Bedouin riders--some of whom are determined to prevent a foreigner from finishing the race. For Frank, the Ocean of Fire becomes not only a matter of pride and honor, but a race for his very survival as he and his horse attempt the impossible.

...HIDALGO...
A leaf layed upon the ice crackling ground. The ice water making loud cracking noices. A large mustang stood out, standing behind a bush munching on grass. The horse lifted his ehad to hear a call from his partner. He snorted and trolted up a slope toward him. "Come on little brother." He said to his steed. " Check out time." He jumped upon his steeds back and kicked his sides before the hrose trolted off... The horse began to dart across the snow/grass covered land.

" Everyones well behind us Seniter." A man said looking at himself in a small circle minor, before turning to his hrose and wakling over to him. " when we cross the fiishing line." He said waving his hadn over his mustash. " Be best look like champions." He said before turning and mounting his steed, taking off down the land.

Hidalgo was right behind them, with Frank on his back. They gained speed to run beside the other horse and his partner.. " Howdy." Frank said the other man turned to look at the cowboy. " Nice mornin' don't ya think?" The cowboy asked. The man replied with a hostile voice. " You will over it!" The man spat looking at the cowboy, then saying " You will have to wip your trail1" He spat agian. The cowboy answered his hostileness. " Well its a cross-country race ani't it?" He said with a smirk on his face. The man snorted and replied " Well i didnt ride 11 hundred miles to finish second place." He said. The cowboy chuckled and replied " Why did ya then?" He asked with a smirk. The man snorted and kicked his horses side to make his go faster " This race is mine cowboy!" He said, the mans steed raced down the land, leaving the cowboy and his steed to eat his dust. " Ready when you are brother." The cowboy said fixing his hat, before his steed began bolting off towards them. They were still in behind before the cowboy said, " Let her buck." And his steed took off, bolting across the land, jumping over a log and passing up the man, and smiling before the cowboys steed zoomed across the land...

(( this topic is being based off of the movie Hidalgo...))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hidalgo....(Based upon the moive) Empty Re: Hidalgo....(Based upon the moive)

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Who do you want to reply back as another rider and there horse chalanging your cowboy and mustang?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:33 pm

...Hidalgo...
The man walked into the bar, walking up to the bar tender and taking off his coat, before saying " Wine." He fixed his hair, and then took a swig of his wine. turning to Frank that had his arms around to women. The man said " I don't like your style Hopkins." The man said throwing down his shot glass> Frank turned to the man and laughed saying " H-H-Hey you made it." Frank said turning all the way around and putting dwon his glass of Vodka. The man turned to Frank nd sneered. " Mustangs, don't belong in races with throughbreds." The man said walking toward him a bit and then saying " If you ask me they belong in fertilzers." Th man snapped. Frank tok a swig of his vodka before turning to the man adn walking a few steps toward him, putting him thombs in his cowboy pelt and saying " Mister. You can sya anyhting you want about me. But imma have to ask you not to talk about my horse that way." Frank said softly the man got mad, and threw his fists up. Frank chuckled and pulled out his coin. " Call it." Frank said fliping the coin up in the air and the man watched the coin when Frank punshed him square in the face. The man gasped and fell to the ground, Fraqnk cought the coin and looked at it and said " tails." Then flicking it onto the man.

(Imma skip to the part when they race. and you can play one of the racers, if you have ever seent eh moive you should know they are all men and in the desert, Frank T. Hopkins is the white man wiht Hidalgo the mustnag.)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:46 pm

(I saw the move but it's been a while I do have Arabian horse chracter's most of them are Arabian's I have two human boy's but I can play what ever chracter you want?)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Im Frank you've noticed and you can look it up on youtibe and type in Hidalgo part 7 adn theres the race.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum