Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most unexpected guests

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The most unexpected guests Empty The most unexpected guests

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:50 pm

~Seclusion~
I walked into the bar and looked around me... "Hmm such a mix" I muttered. "Indeed" said the she-wolf who stood at my heels gracefully...I sighed and folded my wings tightly against my back hiding them from peoples view, i didn't really care if people saw it was just too much hassle to explain...
My mismatched eyes glanced around at all the different coloured souls of those around me.. I saw souls in their trues form, flames which engulfed a sphere and took on the same colour to hide it but i could see them as clearly as you could see the sun and moon...
I sat down at the bar and Deadly lay at my feet not worring about me since she knew what I was like with strangers

Seclusion Ash Soul - Has mismatched eyes of golden amber and blood red, short coal black hair, moon pale skin, strange pointed teeth (you have to look closely though), strange markings on her neck which changed from inky black to blue simultaneously and has a pair of midnight blue wings tipped with ink black, which hide the odd silver feather in them. She wears black torn jeans, a collared long sleeved black top with white sleeves, a pale blue tattered scarf and a pair of black trainers.

Deadly Score - Has two main forms; in wolf form she is a pure white she-wolf with amber eyes. As a double bladed scythe she has pure silver blades, a black handle between the blades with bloody bandages around them and her name engrave on the handle and her blades have amber and red tints.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

The most unexpected guests Empty Re: The most unexpected guests

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Ruby looked around closely as she entered the pub. The beat was booming loudly. She wanted to cover her ears, and scream. She had to keep it cool. As she did, a flamed-wolf stood at her side. Gasp, came from the people, but she didn't care. She knew they wouldn't come close with a wolf that would catch you on fire. She kneeled and petted Flame, her wolf. "We're gonna have fun tonight okay? I promise, I will control my powers." Ruby assured her. Flame looked at her unsurley. "I don't know, evey night your like that, Ruby your never gonna get to control your power, and will kill many." she said. Ruby scoffed. "They said this will help me control my power." she said, taking some pills out her purse. "Hell, let's see if it works." she said and took one, taking a water from somebody's table and gulping it down.

Name:Ruby
Language:Finnish
Breed:Princess Fallen Angel Of Pure Vampireness
Personality:Find out...
Pic:
The most unexpected guests AimeeTeegarden
Name:Flame
Breed:Flammed Out Wolf
Personality:Find out...
Pic:
The most unexpected guests A_bmp10
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Seclusion~
I lifted my head slightly "A Fallen angel, vampire mix.. how interesting. Isn't that right Deadly?" "that truely is, you wouldn't exspect them to come here either" said Deadly looking to the other wolf "Also a wolf of fire is partnered with her, just like us two huh?" "but i'm sure they don't eat the same things.. we do live on the dead Seclusion.. or have you forgotten?" "Of course not" i said laughing slightly trying not to show my pointed teeth which i used to eat souls with.. these creature would not welcome me here for I lived on the dead of their kind and Deadly was no different.. I ate the souls and she ate the body and drank the blood... we were a pair which finished off each other's hunt and also connected by our souls
"seems like she has killed many, can't control her powers very much either and because of this it leads to the deaths" I said in a hushed tone to Deadly who looked up at me as i took a sip of my water
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Ruby's strong smelling caught something interesting. She turned towards the stools to see a girl... so different. She had mismatched eyes... and a wolf beside her. She looked at Flame. "Flame, stop scaring people off, change into a regular wolf." she said. Flame rolled her eyes and lost her Flame. "That girl smells so interesting...I think I'll just read her soul." Ruby whispered... and took a deep breath, closing her eyes... she saw her soul.. and her eyes flashed open quickly. "She feeds on souls and...." she closed her eyes again and saw her soul. "She has that wolf named Deadly which eats the body... they are a team like us... which her names Seclusion." she said and looked down at Flame's dark red coat.
(This is the way she saw it)
The most unexpected guests SoulBody
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:59 pm

I closed off my souls and chuckled.. to find someone with a simlair skill such as reading souls was very interesting.. luckily i had learned to counter that.. i was the last of them, the purebloods anyway...
Deadly Score lifted her head as i laughed slightly and sipped my drink..
My vision of the world was different.. being the last turned me into the guardain of the ruins of my land and also my family control portals and world,i could replace worlds with ones simliar, i could destroy them and i could also close them off from everywhere else...I was not the strongest in my family since i was the only female born into it but that just meant that I had to work harder and also i did not have to worry about the pressure either...
The way i read souls was very accurate since i could see the soul clearly and easily rip it form its body without any hestation i had alsp been the commander in the last war bewttwen the three worlds... heaven, hell adn my world.. but i was the only one who returned alive so i had to carry back several bodies and souls with my now dead partner

Deadlly looekd to the other wolf uncconcerned and i looked to the other girl with a slight smirk on my face wondering what she had read and what shethought of a creature who's heart no longer beats and is also full of cracks and broken... "Hmm, shecan read our souls Deadly, cut yours off" I said and Deadly hid hers as well and i continued to sip at my drink
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:49 am

Ruby scoffed and looked at Flame. "They closed their souls." she said. She walked over them both and smiled. "I think I know you..." she said with a smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:51 am

"too bad, i don't know you, also i do know that you just read my soul as well so don't try pretending that you know me.. such tricks do not work i'm afraid" I said turning to look at her with my peircing cold mismatched eyes and Deadly lifted her head and sat up neatly at my feet looking to flame "i also suggest that you do not show suc true forms in this place, you might get mistaken for someone else"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:54 am

Ruby chuckled and shrugged. "I tried..." she murmured. Flame sighed and lowered herself, not even wanting to talk. She didn't care what happened... it was almost 11, Ruby WAS gonna lose herself.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:59 am

"well i wonder what the soul of a fallen angel mixed with a vampire soul tastes like, it must be lovely" I said with a smirk and Deadly smiled...Deadly was 450 years old and in reality i was 18 years old but i had been sealed for 50years and because of my now shattered and frozen heart i was not going to change appearance or die anytime soon.. plus my kind always have incrediably long lifespans...
My midnight wings hi themselves well but i did not care if people saw them for i could easily tell if they were annoying or a threat... either way i'd have fun...
"such a petty trick what do you want Ruby, Flame? and I do exspect an answer" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Ruby smiled sarcastically and rolled her eyes. "Very funny..." she said with a fake laugh. She nodded. "You are like us." she said simply.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:04 pm

"in what way? explain" I said curious as to what she would say.. we were completely different creatures from them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:00 am

Ruby smiled. "Well me and Flame are partners." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:04 am

"well then, that is fair enough but expericane wise we have more..." I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 am

Ruby shrugged. "So? The abilties and power, we have more." she said, grabbing a chip and eating it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:19 am

"the quantity doesn't matter, the quaility ,pureness and skill a well as how you use them is what matters" I said "plus, i'm still evolving.. also mine are more pure since the orginate from my kind" I drank some of my drink and Deadly growled slightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 am

Ruby rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever... I'm still strong." Flame growled at Deadly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:28 am

"Deadly Score" I said and she stoped and stood up and then sat with her back turned and I smirked slightly.."oh really?" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:31 am

Ruby looked at Flame she stopped growling. Ruby then looked back at her. "Yep espeically when I get out of control." she said. She looked at the clock. "But of course I won't explode tonight I got that medicine." she said with a smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:39 am

"not that I care, either i get a good fight or a good meal win or loose i still get to have some fun" i said nochalantly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:42 am

Ruby laughed and pointed at herself. "You wanna fight me?" she asked and rolled her eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:46 am

"i don't care, either way i have to hunt later on" I said really not caring
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:47 am

Ruby shook her head. "Never mind." she said putting down her cup. "But I am going hunting with you." she said simply.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:53 am

"do as you wish, there won't be a scrap left" I said adn stood up and walked outside with Deadly turning into a scythe and laid her on my back and flew off searchign for my next meal
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am

Ruby went outside and looked up, spreading out her wings and flying. Flame became fire, and disappeared.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:58 am

I soon foudn ym target and smiled showing my pointed teeth adn then landed by my target and soon had my meal and sat up high Deadly ate the corpse, blood and bones and I ate the soul quiet happily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: