Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stallion that wishs only the best...

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A stallion that wishs only the best... Empty A stallion that wishs only the best...

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:31 am

The sun went down over the sand mountain tops. A large frame stood out into the vast sand ground. The large frame grazed on some grass that sticked out of the ground. The weeds around the stallion were barely moving when the wind rustled through them. The stallion picked up his head while chewing grass in his maw. The muscles on this stallion moved prefectly under his coat. This handsome stallion was known as Prince. Son of Adam and Eve. He is a forcer at heart, will do anything to mate with a mare.

The wind blew from east to west. The stallion walked amoung the sandy mountain tops and through sand caves, and out the other side. He found himself coming in sight of a village. He backed away. His coat was a shimmering black and his eyes were a sold black wiht a hint of purple in them. His mother died when he was giving birth to him. His father disappeared into thin air leaving him alone. Prince became strong and ruthless. He rasied himself up to the age 2, when his fatehr came back. His father trained him, making him stronger and faster at width. After he was done, Princes father left promising to come back...

Form a far side of the village were horses standing in a line, they were arabians. They stood there, some kind of stick like creatures were sitting upon there backs. For a moment longer they stood there, Prince began to wonder why they were. Until BOOM, a gun shot echoed through Pirnces ear drums. Prince neighed loudly and reared striking out a foreleg and pawing the sky... Prince landed with a dull thud, wtaching the other hroses bolt off through the sandy earth. Around mountains and up them... Prince rasied one oh his eyebrows, he snorted and bobbed his head, pawing the earth feriousness in his eyes... He shoke his head, letting out antoher loud ear percing neigh... This wa sthe first Prince had seen other horses instead of his father, and some stick like creatures walking around a village.. He snorted and turned around trolting off...

(Plz if your gonna reply here, plz post at least a 2 or 3 paragraphs.. Oh and its out int he desert.)
A stallion that wishs only the best... 1272737132asd
A stallion that wishs only the best... Friesian-horses-photos-40

The desert where he is at the pic----
A stallion that wishs only the best... _mg_9076-1024x768
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

A stallion that wishs only the best... Empty Re: A stallion that wishs only the best...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:01 pm

GONE WITH THE WIND-
I had been a mare many have tried to catch and tame and many studs have tried to have me as there mare but ,i can escape them any time or day.I had been in fights with cougars before and have won,I'm the kind of mare that does not give up so easily and stubborn as well.I had light brown eyes and a grey dappled coat and 3 white sockings and a black one as well and ,i was well built, i had nice muscles as well.I had grown up in a heard but they kicked me out for no reason when ,i was 2 and, i quickly learned on my own and servied as a desert mare.

-Now-
I ran through the sand gracefully and very fast it helped to have long legs.As ,i ran around ,i thought, i sall a stud but before ,i could fallow Arabians raced by me almost knocking me down when they past, i ran up the sand dome and looked.There a black stud he was far from me and this was going to be a dumb move but, i was curios.I slowly walked closer to him my ears going back and forth, i showed no fear.When ,i was at least 10 feet from him, i spoke,"Hi I'm gone with the wind."I said it firmly and bravely.

Her pic- A stallion that wishs only the best... 201010170461

Back to top Go down

A stallion that wishs only the best... Empty Re: A stallion that wishs only the best...

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:28 pm

As the dust formed in the air, from the arabians that raced through the hot sandy ground. He stopped to graze amoung some patchs of grass that has a few weeds rustling, he snorted as some started to stick up his nose.. He pricked his ears up right, and threw his head up. Lifting his head to hold it high, he watched as a mare raced through the arabians getting ran into. He chuckled and seen her look at him. He snorted bobbing his head, the striking down at the ground (pawing the gorund). He snorted and took a few steps toward her. His coat black eyes with the purple in them shinned with bravery and strength. He stood taller and stronger that the mare that dared enter his domane... " Hello, Wind. I'm Prince. Son of Adam and Eve..." He said with confidence in his words and voice...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:42 pm

GONE WITH THE WIND-
I smiled at him,"Hello prince,"I then put my had down and grazed for a moment.I then looked in his eyes and sall strength and bravery.My shined with curiosity,bravery,and kindness.I walked a few steps closer.We were now 7 feet from ecover.I started to study him he was strong,powerful,brave,hansom,and nicely built and had nice muscles.

I stopped and grazed and kept a eye on him gust to be safe and my tail was pined to me because a mare never know what a stud will do next.As ,i grazed on the lush grass my beautiful main and tail blew in the wind.

(Sorry so short, i got to feed the horses and meet the the foal that was gust born.)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Prince Smiled alittle. He bobbed his head up and down, " Nice to meet you Wind." He replied with a smirk on his lips. He trolted down the slope he stood upon and started to circle her, stopping at her rump. Nipping her tail telling her to move it. But he didnt waste time to mount her. He thrust in forcing his weight upon her, grasping her mane and pulling her in further. He snorted and nipped her to stay still. He kept on, thrusting harder and faster each time. He went out and then pounded her. He released cum into her, hitting her G-spot multible times. He finally broke the wall and released more cum into her. He groaned in please, as her hoel started to tighten around his cock.. He groaned louder with pleasure...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:18 pm

(Can I join?)

~Sweet Carolina~
I walked into a clearing to see a mare and a stallion. I grazed a little before walking in. I was shaking from being nervous. I walked in a couple of steps and dipped my head. "Hi-i" I smiled shly and walked a little more forward. I stopped and picked up my head. I looked over the mare. She was pretty and looked fond of the stallion.A white coat with black mane and tail. I looked over the stallion now. He was black as night all over. I was was a light bay with chocolate brown mane and tail. "I'm Sweet Carolina."

Pic:
A stallion that wishs only the best... Thumbnail
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:27 pm

GONE WITH THE WIND-
I reached around and nipped his flank and kicked up my back legs ,i managed to get free and ran like the wind getting faster and faster.I was soon 25 feet from him and still running, i had not even sweat as ,i ran.I soon stopped almost running into a stud who tried to get me before I turned around to run aging ,i was heading your direction then took a sharp turn and ran towards the other stud and gust before hitting his chest, i turned slightly and past him.I then felt him grab my tail, i amitly stop not wanting him to rip it off me.

THE OTHER STUD-
I quickly reached around and pulled her tail.I then turned around and started to mount her but she kicks me hard in the belly and runs off and, i chance her."One day you'll be mine mare!"I shouted and then she ran out of sight ,i stopped chancing her,"Man that mare she can out run any one."I was covered in sweat.

GONE WITH THE WIND-
I ran out of view and did not even sweat at all.I kept running faster and faster.I soon was at least 1 mile away .I then lay in the sand and rest.I was soon sound asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:32 pm

PRince shurgged, seeing Wind take off. She wasent that fast of a runner. Compared to me, im the fastest you'll ever meet. Prince stretched his head to the side of him to see a more beautiful mare then the last one. He gazed into her eyes for mometn before trolting over to her. He held in head high above hers and he said with a deep handsome voice. my words filled with confidence.. " Hello Beautiful. I'm Prince. Who shall you be?" Prince asked with a deticated smile on his face...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:39 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"I'm Sweet Carolina, and thank you." I smiled and looked up at the stallion. "You're sweet." I watched the two other horses play behind him. "How are you?" I was way shorter than him. I had to look straight up to shee his mane.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:42 pm

GONE WITH THE WIND-
After awhile I awoke and for some reason started to go back.I ran through the desert sand flying all around me as ,i went.I soon pasted up the one stud and looked back to see his expiration I laughed he looked surprised and blinked his eyes were wide to.I then turned my head back to the front of me and kept running.When, i reached him I sall another mare ,i kept my distance but stead in view.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Prince Smiled and nodded. " Yea i get that from my mother." He said with a smile, but that smile became a frown. He sighed adn then heard hooves stop behind him. He whiped around and pinned his ears to his cranium protecting Sweet Carolina. Prince then seen it was Wind. He stiffened and shuffened his hooves. He growled his ears still pinned. He became to paw at the ground, his sharp hoof striked the earth with such power making it shake with rage. He snroted bobbing his head. Seeing that she caem back surprised him. " Why did you come back Wind?" She asked slightly, still pawing at the ground. sand flying in all directions. The dirt sticking to his shimmering black coat. He still stood infront of the other mare, protecting her, if Wind would charge. If she did, you'd be sure i would not waste a moment to play around with ehr, before she would be lieing dead on the earth floor trying to gasp for her breath, until she her last breath would send her to hell or heaven...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:58 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
I jumped when the mare appeared behind Prince. "Who is that?" I said backing away. (Sorry so short. I'm braindead.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 pm

GONE WITH THE WIND-
I looked up at him,"I don't know."When, i sall his ears go back my went back in a blink of a eye.I did not step back or forward gust stood there grazing both my eyes on him.I then shook my self and put my head up looking him in the eye,"What did, i do to get you mad?"I stared at him wondering what he would say back to me but when the other mare caught my eye ,i could not help but to stare at her she was so much prettier then me and my eye said what ,i was thinking,"Whoa who are you?"I looked at her like ,i could not help but to amier her beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:08 pm

GONE WITH THE WIND-
When her words hit my ear drum, i spoke,"I'm the mare he forced",i then put my head to the ground and ate some grass then looked back up at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:20 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
With that, I ran. I ran as fast as I could, I ran through the desert an past the oasis. I stopped by a small snad dune. "Just my luck." I began running again. I ran past where two-legs lived. I came across a patch of grass near it. I grazed and layed dow to take a rest....
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:45 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
I ended up falling asleep. I drifted off slowly, then had the sweetest dream. It was of me and my mother, grazing in a lush meadow. My father coming in. Then, it all turned bad. A horse, I couldn't reconize him, came it and ran to me. He started forcing me and I couldn't get him off, since I was little for my breed and age. My mother and father had gone and left us here. I oened my eyes to awake from that nightmare. I drifted off to sleep after.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:46 pm

GONE WITH THE WIND-
I fallowed her and stopped in front of her,"I will not hurt you, i mean no harm.Can, i stay with you?"I looked at her with a friendly face.(Sorry so short ,i am brain dead.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
I awoke to the sound of hooves. I stood up and got ready to run when I noticed it was the mare. "No, he'll find us. You should go somewhere else." I shook my head and looked off in the direction we came from. "Two of us is too easy to find when we're together." I started to go off toward the triangular houses. I went to the little village and neighed. One of the two-legs came out. He wasn't a regular two-leg though. His skin was darker. He yelled and a bucnh more came out. The had ropes. I let them bring me in and corral me. It meant I would be away from forcers, so, I was fine. One two=leg came in my corral and mounted me. I let him do it. I was a very calm horse, and he seemed surprised. He rode back to the meadow Prince was in. I winced and let him lead me to it.

(This is the next day...)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Prince she neighed for Sweet Carloina, telling ehr to come back. He sighed and snorted. Then turning back to Wind. " Now why did you have to say that!" He spat at her. Whiping around and walking off. He didnt care if she followed him. All he wanted was a mate, he didnt want to focer anyone, but he has his father in him. He sighed. Duswt flying up as his hooves hit the ground. He then stoped when hearing something behind him. He pricked his ears and listened. Then... BAM Prince was lassoed. He reared striking his massive danger sharp hooves at the man on the horse. His hooves clawed at the sky. He then landed adn simi-reared a few times neighing loudly, and bucking wildly. He struggled to get free. Finally, Prince gave up, letting the man take him to where he lived. Prince gasped as he seen white people, and they did not speak his language. He bucked again, as one tryed to herd him into a pin of horses. They were arabians. He snorted and growled bucking again and head butting one man, and rearing. Prince left numb as he fell to the gorund. One man behind PRince shot him with a sleeping thing (sp?). Prince was pulled into the pin......... When PRince woke up he seen a stack of apples infront of him. He smacked his maw around and stood slowly, his eyes then widened and he neighed loudly. Wanting out of this hell hole of a pin. what did they want with him?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:07 pm

GONE WITH THE WIND-
When she said that ,i started to run off but something went around my neck and ,i reared.2 legs started frowing ropes every ware at me.I stopped they then took me to a coral that was 30 feet from the one they put her in.I snorted as they were about to ride me but one said,"STOP!"I turned my head to see a another one and he makes them leave.

-NEXT DAY-
I awoke and see my belly had grown.The one 2 legged that stopped the others came to me,"See",he said while pointing at me.I looked at him then got up and ate the apples they gave me.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:16 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
We walked into the field to see Prince gone. I sighed in relief. Then I heard two screams. I turned and started galloping toward the sound. I saw Gone With The Wind being lassoed. My rider pulled at my mane to make me go towards a stable. In there, I saw Prince. Really? And just my luck I enede up in the one beside him. "Don't talk to me." I warned him.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Prince, pricked his ears to hear WInd cry. He reared and striked out into thin air. He then heard Carolina. " Don't be snapping your maw around me bitch, it's not like i wanted to become a forcer, its in my blood." He spat and turned his rump toward him, to face the other direction... One man came up to the pin, and opened the pin door. RPince backed his rump into the pin and reared striking out at the man. Letting out an ear pericing neigh. He missed the mans face by an inch. He growled and sneared, hatered filled his coal black eyes...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:31 pm

~Sweet Carolina~
"What did you just call me?" I said looking at him. Then, I watched him attack the man. "Leave him alone1 What did he ever do to you?" I kicked at my stall door. It broke just enough for me to get through. I pushed my head agaisnt Prince's chest. "Get back in." I didn't care if he killed me. I just wanted the man to be safe. It was my nature to help.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:36 pm

GONE WITH THE WIND-The man got closer to me,"Easy girl easy."He said calmly.My ears went back then forward ,i let him put the rope on me.He then walked me into a stable he sall the stud get lose but continued then put me in the largest stall and rushed over to help the man."Whoa boy."He said his voice was calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Prince snarled and reared, he was gonna land on her head, but he then whiped around and landed. " Just shutup. I have never trusted human.." He said. Putting his head against the stall door. Sighing and snapping his maw around all the people who passed. He turned his head to look at Carolina. " My father was killed by a man. I do NOt and NEVER will trust another human in my life." He said sadly. " You would feel this way, if your parents died, my mother died when i was born, and my fatehr died when i was only 2. I barely seen him, he left when i was born as he seen my mtoher die before his eyes." Prince said and then stomped his hoof.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next