Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANDY VERMONT and freinds breeding farm.

Go down

ANDY VERMONT and freinds breeding farm. Empty ANDY VERMONT and freinds breeding farm.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:14 pm

RULES
*If you have your charter cuss please don't do it a lot.
*Stud must be 2 and mares must be 3 to breed.
*You may Wright about it when your horses mate gust don't make it to gross.

*--Angel Of Darkness--*
Zoey Swearingen
Circus
Blue Jeans

Love me or hate me
ANGLE

Pμrplε Pιnεαpplε Pεσplε
And All Thats Nice
Denver

TheFireWithin
Jessie
Singing in the Rain
She will be temperately playing as these 2:Hank and bill

ME-
I am playing sugar and spice and........................***ADY VERMONT!!!!*** Very Happy

FARM HOUSE-
http://www.diamondjfarm.net/front-farmhouse-09.jpg

THE MAIN BARN-
In side view-
ANDY VERMONT and freinds breeding farm. Horse-stable
Out side view- ANDY VERMONT and freinds breeding farm. 410121a
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Story line-Andy and her pals gust bought a farm and are working hard on building it and stuff and are getting done fast.(Not much of a story)

ANDY-I awoke and ran down stares and made breakfast then shouted,"BREAKFAST!"I then ate my fill of eggs and bacon and ran out the door and fed and watered And all thats nice.I then watered all the horses but left the feeding to there owners.

SUGAR AND SPICE-I woke up to the sound of foot steps and got up and sall Andy.Once she finished watering ,i drank from the water leaving 1/4 full.

Back to top Go down

ANDY VERMONT and freinds breeding farm. Empty Re: ANDY VERMONT and freinds breeding farm.

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:25 pm

~Jessie~
I awoke in my room at Gemini Stables. I lived alone here. I looked at my clock. 8:47. I rubbed my eye. And got out of bed. I got dressed and went outside. I mounted Singing in the Rain. I rode to the pond on my land. I then called Bill. "Hey, come out with me, bring everbody and their horses. It's not raining out here." I hung up and put my hone in my pocket.

~Bill~
I woke up to my phone ringing. I answered it. "Hello?" It was Jessie. "Okay." I hung up. I got up and went to eat breakfast. I got dressed and told everybody what Jessie had said. "He wants us to come out there at 12:00."

~Hank~
I woke up when Andy called. I went to eat breakfast. I ate and talked with Bill. He told us Jessie wanted us out there. "Sure, I love his land." I said getting dressed. I went outside and put everyone's horses in the trailer. I hooked it u to my truck. I hopped in a beeped the horn. "Hurry up! I wanna get there early!"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

ANDY VERMONT and freinds breeding farm. Empty Re: ANDY VERMONT and freinds breeding farm.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:31 pm

ANDY-I ran into the truck and almost bumped hank,"Sorry".

SUGAR AND SPICE-I loaded with out a problem.

(Fire which one owns sugar and spice and which one wants to ride Circus?I'm only asking because they are the last ones available for that.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:33 pm

(Han can rid eCircus. Bill can own Sugar and Spice.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:38 pm

(Well heres the deal darkness wants her to be wild so ,i figured one person wants to and try's to ride her.) Very Happy (Ok that sounds good to me.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:52 pm

(Okay, she can be wild, but if it's alright with Darkness, he'll try to tame her, but he can't so yeah.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:13 pm

(ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down