Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cassie here to have some fun (Mature)

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cassie here to have some fun (Mature) Empty Cassie here to have some fun (Mature)

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Cassie
I slowly walked into the club smiling at everyone I rolled my eyes when 2 of the boys tried to smack my ass I dipped right before they did so they smacked each other I laughed softly and walking away with a sexy walk laughing at sat down and ordered a martini and took a sip glaring at everyone about half of the boys were literly drooling over me so I rolled my eyes again and turned away from them because they were acting way to stupid for me I wanted a mature but sexy guy that could handle me those guys over there couldn't tame me one bit I wanted to be tamed tonight with a little fun at that so I took another sip and watched the waiter as he tried to touch my chest I smacked his hand he said I was being feisty all called all the other guy waiters over to him and they all starred at me so I got up and moved away from them as far as possible for goodness sake could anyone here tame me for once.
Pic:
Cassie here to have some fun (Mature) 248d5fd7
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Cassie here to have some fun (Mature) Empty Re: Cassie here to have some fun (Mature)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:18 pm

ok..... what do I od I got nothin to say))
A boy named Jordan thats all I got I'll post later really......
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Cassie here to have some fun (Mature) Empty Re: Cassie here to have some fun (Mature)

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:47 pm

ok Girl
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:34 pm

(Um....he looks like Taylor Lauthner)
Jordan was in the club drinking and some girls was freaking him and he just pushed them.... "hold up", he went to a blonde... "Heya whats your name?", he asked and smiled.....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Cassie~
I looked to the guy he was cute I seen the waitors come I grabbed his hand and looked around I ran into the girls bathroom "Hey I'm Cassie"I said and paused "wait if you wanted to know why were in here it's because some waitors were following me and they can't go into the girls bathroom"I said and smiled "Sooo what's your name Hotty?"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:58 pm

JORDAN
Hee looked at her. "Jordan....Cassie?" he said and smiled, "I like where this is going", he said.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:09 pm

Cassie~
"That's nice"I said and looked into his eyes and smiled "well did you wnat to talk about anything or do anything because I'm bored an those waitors won't leave me alone"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:21 pm

JORDAN
He smiled. "whatevas cool with me I don't care Cass?" he said and kissed her cheek.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Cassie~
"But I asked you first because I'm bored and it's hot in here"I said and took my shirt off I was wearing a tank top under my dress.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:35 pm

bout 2 play da wii. DUUCEZZ-MOOCEZZ broskeez
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:01 pm

no don't leave
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm here lets role play.... okay...
Jordan
He kissed her on the neck and pulled her inside the stalls. "This is what we're gonna do if you know what I mean?" he said and pulled both of their pants down...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Cassie~
"go ahead big boy"I said in a sexy vioce and took my shirt off and beagn to kiss him hard ok I was wearing just my bra and underwear.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Jordan laughed.... "I'm not gonna do it you are that means what are you about to do because the boy always starts how about you start this time", he said and he smiled and watched her....

<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Cassie~
"ok then"I said and took his shirt off and began to kiss his stomach then reached down his pants to started to rub his dick.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Jordan laughed. "Lied!", he said and he layed her on the floor and he humped her and he groaned and he fudged her and he was having a pleasure moment and he was hitting her hole where it usually hurts.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:00 pm

HELLO LOVE ME OR HATE ME U HAVE TO REPLY!!!!!!!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:07 pm

( I am now officially joining on request xD )

Name: Alexis
Nickname: Alex
Pic:
Cassie here to have some fun (Mature) Girls_-_Leggy_models
(She's a bit younger than the model looks in the pic)

Alex walked in, not noticing what was going on until her gaze dropped to the floor. "What the hell is going on in here?" She said rather loudly. She was one of those girls that didn't mind the attention from the guys. She flipped her hair away from her face. She kept herself from cursing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Jordan seen the girl and he put his clothes back on. "Why.....hello", he said and smiled. "I was not doing anything in there", he said and saw her hair.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Alex propped a hand on her hip. "Sure you were," She spat. "I can tell you obviously weren't enjoying yourself to a tasty little treat." She crossed her arms and flicked him under the chin. "I'm Alex. Who may you be?" She asked, giving him a hard yet seductive glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Jordan looked at Alex. "Jordan hello Alex", he said and he smiled.... "What ya doing?" he asked and he walked away....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Alex smiled and thought to herself, A little game of chase, hmm? "I'm not doing anything," She said, turning around and following him. She wasn't about to let him go. He was cute. Hot, even. She placed a finger on his shoulder. "And you think I'm just going to let you walk away?" She snapped her fingers, "Like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Jordan nodded. "Yes I was expecting that", he said and he looked at her with glaring eyes. "What do you like me or something....you think I'm hot....go away I'm trying to have a little fun with the ladies...", he said and smiled...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Alex gave a brief smile and said, "Your loss," she turned and walked over to the bar. She got a beer and sat down on the stool, legs crossed, talking with the bartenders. She'd get what she wanted one way or another.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Jordan went to the bar and he smiled at Alexis... "I'll get cranberry juice", HE SAID AS THE waiter gave him his juice. "I don't choose beer", he said and seen her drink it. :Why don't you have a boyfriend? or do you have one", he said as the music played louder and louder. "I'll just get going to....the bathroom", he said and went into the mens' room.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum