Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anthro Place

3 posters

Go down

The Anthro Place Empty The Anthro Place

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:43 pm

~Charllote~

Charllote walked into the park, glad it was empty. She sat down on the fountain, dipping her paws in the water and rubbing it over her fur. "Ah, nice and cold..." She purred, twitching her tail.
http://picasaweb.google.com/cristian3030/Furry02#5230079245485572786

Back to top Go down

The Anthro Place Empty Re: The Anthro Place

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Charlie~
I walked into the park and seen a beautiful girl like me.I slowly walked over to her and smiled and sat down next to her and looked at her and looked away I was waiting to see what she was gana say.
Pic:
The Anthro Place M_1180583138060_media
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:03 pm

~Charllote~
Charllote nearly jumped out of her fur when the cat anthro sat down by her. She turned her head and a whimper rose in her throat. "H-Hello.." She managed to meow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Charlie~
I luaghed slightly when she jumped I smiled "Hello I'm Charlie"I said watching her she was cute
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:14 pm

~Charllote~
Climbing into the fountain, she leaned against it. Her boobs stayed still, and she tried not to move so they wouldn't jiggle. "So... I'm Charllote. What brings you to this park? I live in the outskirts of this place, and I normally come here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Charlie~
"It just called to me and I was kinda bored"I said and glared down at her boobs they were huge I ketp staring at them then back at her "so what brigs you here?"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:35 pm

I was about to claw his face open when I heard a noise in the bushes. "Hold on a second," I said and stepped out of the fountain, sniffing around the bushes.

~Captain~
Captain hopped out of the bushed and tackled Charllote. "Gotcha!" I yipped like a pup. My paws rested inbetween her breasts and I felt something tingle in my pants.

~Charllote~
"Captain! Get off!" I yelled and pushed him off. Covering my chest, I bared my teeth. Captain was my best friend. I knew him ever since I was a cub.

~Captain~
I stumbled back and walked torward the fountain. I laid on the marble, pretending I didn't notice Charlie. "I'd better take a dip..." I began to dip my paws in the fountain...

~Charllote~
I snickered and walked torward Captain. I pushed him in, falling ontop of him. We both laughed, and I stepped out of the fountain and onto the marble ledge. "Oh, Captain. Can I introduce you to Charlie?" Captain snorted. "No." I growled, "Captain!" I turned to Charlie. "This is Captain, my friend. We knew eachother ever since I was a cub and he was a pup."

Captain~

https://picasaweb.google.com/cristian3030/Furry02#5230080418373433346

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Charlie~
"well hello Captain I guess"I said and laughed and looked to Captain then to Charllote again and again and laughed.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Picsa was walking towards the park. She was disgusted by all these naked freaks up in this town. "Does anybody mind getting some clothes on? It doesn't hurt.." she whispered to herself, her tail straight in the air, meaning she was uncomfortable. She walked in the park, looking at this chick cat with this dude. "OMG dude, mind going to Petomart and getting some a shirt? At least an outfit. You know they have some for buy one, get one half off and they are stylin' cute." she said making that disgusted face and turning away
The Anthro Place Fox_girl
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Charlie~
"who me have you even tried if you can see I'm wearing pants"I said and rolled my eyes
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Pixie Dust was walking in the town towards thwe park and she seen somebody yelling and seen naked people and she nearly dropped her jaw. "What the heck is going on here?"she asked and she seen the girl with boobs hanging out. "And you....",she pointed to Charlotte."As for you.....Petomart is right there and go get a shirt on dpn't be talking smack to people sir cause I ain't do nothing to you now did I?"she asked smartly and she groaned."Charlotte....also go take a bath because it smell like somebody raped you....",she said and groaned."Now what are ya gonna say now smartie?"she back talked and she smiled and she rolled her eyes. "I want it done now because it wasn't a question.....ow and comments questions? if not then CHARLIE GET YO BUTT IN PETOMART TO GET SOME SHIRTS AND CHARLOTTE GET TO PETOMART AND TAKE A FREAKING SHOWER OR BATH CAUSE YOU SMELL AWEFUL......and please get a shirt on", she said and she walked away following Picsa......
The Anthro Place Kazuyakuroda_horo
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Charlie~
"Ok have you seen these Abbs they are not made to be in a shirt but if it makes you feel better maybe I will"I said and got up and walked ver to the place and got me a shirt and put it on "Ok are you two beautiful girls happy"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Pixie Dust trotted over."Did you just say I'm beautiful...?",she asked and she smiled. 'But I guess you like big boobs don't ya couse you sure love Charlette's", she said and rolled her eyes. "I don't beleive you really", she said and walked away."Tell.....the truth and msybe I'll beleive you",she said and smiled and smelled Charlette. "All better Charlette....oops yeah Charlete",
she said and she smiled again....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 am

I growled. "I'm not putting a shirt on. Go away!" I hissed. "Why don't you go get some pants on?!" I growled. I stepped out of the fountain and sat on the marble edge, crossing my legs and trying to calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:59 am

Picsa rolled her eyes. "I already do!" she yelled and rolled her eyes again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:35 am

Pixie looked at her legs. "I got leggings that match my skin", she rolled her eyes.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Charlie~
"Whatever Pixie yea I know your name and will you guys just shutup fighting isn't gana help here because I really don't need a shirt these hot abbs are made to show off not be covered by a shirt that doesn't make it any better like look at me I'm hot atleast my tail doesn't make but but show"I said and looked to the fountian it was huge and made of gold but I was happy enough witha pond.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Pixie looked at Charlie. "I guess you don't have to wear a shirt...........", she said and she touched his abs. "You aRE MUSCULAR", SHE SAID AND she smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Picsa rolled her eyes and laughed. "Your just like any other girl here." she murmured and rolled her eyes annoyigly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Pixie looked at Picsa. "No I'm not I'm a liar and he is UUUUGLY", she said in a singsong voice and walked awy from the male. "But what am I saying boy get A SHIRT ON PLEASE!",she yelled and sighed and ran to a nearby park thats more male-free and naked-free world of a place.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Charlie~
"oh come on you know I'm hot face it you like it Pixie"I yelled at her and grinned and walked away toward a pond and jumped in and beagn to swim around far away from everyone else.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Pixie looked at him. "Oh shut up male!',she said and rolled her eyes and she walked away. "You just want attention thats all so go get a shirt on!', she was drinking water and she was leaning too far and she fell in. "Oh!", she gasped and jumped out of the water wet and cold.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Charlie~
"Ha that's what you get loser"I said laughing really hard and watched as she fell in
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Pixie growled feircely and jumoped out the water and umped on him angrily. She screeched.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down