Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save me from this life of abandonment(sp?)

Go down

Save me from this life of abandonment(sp?) Empty Save me from this life of abandonment(sp?)

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:22 pm

My black hair flowed freely around my shoulders, bouncing a little every time the greyhound bus hit a bump. I was now the only passenger with a free seat, so whoever got on next had to sit with me, and I secretly hoped it would be a nice lady. I sighed and leaned my head against the window, ignoring the jarring of the bus. "I wanted to stay with grandma." My soft voice clouded the window. "I don't want to live with Aunt Candy, Shes crazy" My grandma had gone a little of in her head and the child safety record wasn't the best for her. So, they carted me off. My skate board hung loosly on my lap, wild horses ran free on the bottom. "I wish I could run with you." I say softly and watch the endless landscape go by.

Nothing was going right. I wanted to go home, where ever that was. I wanted to tell the bus driver to let me off, so I could run away, back to my grandma. But the Child safety dude told him strictly not to let me off until my stop so I was screwed. "Why the hell me?" the words earned me a glance from a man across the isle. We stopped and he got off. "Phew, well, at least if a guy comes on he has a place to sit."

Jessie-
Save me from this life of abandonment(sp?) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgqtidcFyoE_zWipcKX5okZ1EUe7QwsWcbt5iFLRf1gCxBK9Iw

Spark-
Save me from this life of abandonment(sp?) Z

Last edited by The Feather that Floats on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Save me from this life of abandonment(sp?) Empty Re: Save me from this life of abandonment(sp?)

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:14 pm

anyone?- Please? Very Happy Sad
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Save me from this life of abandonment(sp?) Empty Re: Save me from this life of abandonment(sp?)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:57 pm

[ I would reply but I'm having a MAJOR brainfart. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:48 pm

(Just, be some magical being getting on the bus, annoyed or something. Were wolf, vampire, demon, don't matter)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:53 pm

[I could rp if you want]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Yeah sure, the more people the better.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:55 pm

[k male or female? Which one do you prefer?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Which ever one you feel like
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:00 pm

[k just give me a sec Smile ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:03 pm

ok! Very Happy
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum