Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt -- If I Got You Beside Me

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt -- If I Got You Beside Me Empty Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt -- If I Got You Beside Me

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Name: Alexi
History: Ask!
Personality: Find Out!
Pic:
Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt -- If I Got You Beside Me Lily

Back to top Go down

Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt -- If I Got You Beside Me Empty Re: Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt -- If I Got You Beside Me

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Name:Ashla
History:Ask?
Personality:Find out!
Pic:
Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt -- If I Got You Beside Me Ashleygreene
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt -- If I Got You Beside Me Empty Re: Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt -- If I Got You Beside Me

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Alexi was texting her friend in her punchbuggy convertable. It was yellow and she cruised down the highway at an nice speed. She was meeting Ashla at Starbucks in ten minutes, and she was at least twenty minutes away.

Hey grl, I'll b a lttl l8. 10 mins.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Ashla was waiting at Starbucks quietly. She was supposed to be meeting her best friend here. She waited looking around at all the conversating people. She then turned her gaze to her phone when she got a txt. She looked at her phone, seeing it was from Alexi.

Txt:Okay Lexi

She texted and sent it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Nearly fifteen minutes alter Alexi pulled up. She was never known for being on time. She brushed the hair out of her eyes and briskly walked in.

If u got me smthng nsty i'm going 2 kill u!!

She texted as she searched around the Starbucks for Ashla.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Ashla waved her hand and laughed at her text. "I didn't get you nothing nasty, just some pizza!" She smiled. "Come sit down." she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Alexi smiled and took a seat, taking a peice of pizza, "Yum!" She said, a peice of cheese hanging from her mouth. She laughed as she slurped it up and ate it. "So how are you? Sorry I was late."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Ashla laughed when the cheese stringed from her mouth. She got a pizza for herself and ate it. "I'm good and it's okay." she said and rolled her eyes. "We're all fashionably late once in a while." she murmured and laughed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:15 pm

"Is always an exception?" She grinned. She grabbed another piece of pizza. "I'm starving."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Ashla smiled and grabbed another pizza. "I could have ten of these!" she exclaimed. She laughed. "Wow, I need to chill. What do you wanna do afterwards?" she asked leaning back on the seat.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:21 pm

"I dunno. Maybe we can go to King's Dominion," she reached into her purse and pulled out two K.D. tickets.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Ashla took a bite of her pizza nodded. "Mm-hm. Sure!" she exclaimed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Alexi finished her pizza and laid back, yawning and stretching. "When we go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Ashla whipped her hands with a napkin. "Now!" she said grabbing her purse.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Alexi shrugged, "That works!" She grabbed the tickets and headed out to her convertible. She handed one ticket to Ashla. "I'll see you there!"

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:08 pm

James was in beach and he was chilling and having some popcorn that he bought at the concession stand. He walked to get some coffee' in Starbucks and then he seen 2 girls, 1 was his cousin Ashla. "Hey cuz!" he said and went up to her and then he bought some orange juice.
Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt -- If I Got You Beside Me Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8sZUserNgARECmWJYrqjMTxGv4w8Id0lDVeJb62Mgf4n9WbzI
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Ashla looked over to see a boy. She looked over with a disgusted look on her face then rolled her eyes. "Sorry, I don't think we've met." she said, grabbing her car keys and heading outside.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:11 pm

James chased after her. "You don't remember me? Your mom's super yonger nephew James....?" he said and he cocked his head.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Ashla put on her shades and went in the car. She closed it, started the car and put down her window. "Sorry, doesn't ring a bell." she said and drove away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:18 pm

James sighed. "I guess you will have to call your mom!" he yelled as she drove away.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Ashla rolled her eyes, looking at the crzy dude in the review mirror. "Sayōnara... Watashi ga shiyou to shimasuga, watashi wa watashi no kazoku o shitte iru hitsuyō ga arimasu!" Good-bye... I will try, but i should know my family. she called out the window, and drove out the drive-way.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Alexi put her shades on the bridge of her nose, looking at the boy yell to Ashla. "Hey!" She called, "I'd appreciate it if you didn't harrass my friends." She slowly pulled out of her parking space, bumping into the car behind her, shrugging, putting the top down, and sped off.

Who was tht freak and y was he yellin @ u?

She texted Ashla.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:23 pm

James looked at her drive away. "Fine wanna play lets do it", he said amnd he got in his car and raove by her.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Ashla looked at her phone when she saw that Alexi was sending her a message. She smiled and gave a small giggle. She started messing with the keys to perform the new text.

Txt:IDK, must be the lost boy with amneshia!

She laughed while texting this message and then she stopped still driving her hot blue car.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:36 pm

James looked in the car and follopwed her. "Ha ha", he lauhed and he made sure NOBODY seen him.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum