Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death awaits me(please reply)

2 posters

Go down

Death awaits me(please reply) Empty Death awaits me(please reply)

Post by Dark**Light Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:13 pm

I can't believe it. It's like the grim reaper wants my family for some reason.I contemplated the fact then realized that someone was coming. I quickly galloped over to a dark spot. I knew my black coat would hide me in the shady spots.I thought to myself Oh my gosh! It's the grim reaper coming to take me next! yelp! he takes my mate then my colt and now me! I looked closer only to find out that it was another horse then i gave out a sigh of relief.o.k so my life will be spared I thought about the black stallion that killed night-walker. The image ran through my mind a thousand times until BAM! it hit me the horse that killed night-walker also killed midnight Cry! I lay down only to hear the horse getting closer and closer and closer until I drifted of to sleep only to dream about the death of my only son and the horse who killed him.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Death awaits me(please reply) Empty Re: Death awaits me(please reply)

Post by Daydreamer Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Cantro's long black mane hid his face from the glow of the moon's shadows. He slowly trotted through the graveyard, his father had been killed and his herd scattered. He was suppose to be the next lead stallion, but now? The lead of what? Nothing...beacause nothing remained. He raised his head, his bold brown eyes glinted as he stopped and looked around, wondering what to do next. He noticed a mare sleeping. She was murmering in her sleep, like a nightmare was taking over her mind. Cantaro's ears went back as he started to walk towards her not sure if that was a wise idea but he didn't want to just leave her there. Now he couldn't. He started to walk closer his large hooves rustling the dirt and dead leaves. He worried that if she first saw him, she would think he was mean, or terrible. Most horses got that impression when they saw his black coat and dark mane that hid his face, but no matter he had a gentle disposition and he was hoping that the mare would notice this too.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:43 pm

As I awoke I noticed a strange black stallion. I stood up and noticed a look in his eye. I knew he had lost a family member. I saw the black coat and took a few steps back then stepped towards him again. I then knew he was here to help me not hurt me. "What family member did you lose and who or what killed him. And most importantly what did the killer look like?" I walked closer to him then nudged him."I lost my mate and son, Midnight Cry and Night-walker" I said. I muzzled him and I knew he felt lonely.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Cantaro looked at her and saw her eyes flutter open and stare right at him, he took a step back just to be sure that she didn't spook. As she got up he was aware of the gaze that flickered over his muscular body, and the steps taken back. But to his suprise she had spoken to him, her voice sweet "I have lost my father" he answered "and my herd to a pack of wolves, my father never returned when he went to the scare them of but it was ovious he was murdered by another horse" he spoke slowly somehow trusting her with this information. When she came up and nudged him he felt sort of a...warm glow. Something he hadnt felt before "im very sorry for your loss" he said quietly and nuzzeled herr back
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Death awaits me(please reply) Empty The Traitor

Post by Dark**Light Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Suddenly I felt a connection.He had lost his father and I had lost my son. Storm Striker saw me and he ran away and never came back. When I muzzled him it felt like the giant gap in my heart was filled in. I had to help him. And I had a feeling he was going to help me. I heard a rustling noise in the woods and told the stallion to get down low. I looked again and saw Storm Striker. I immediately knew he killed Midnight Cry! He killed Night-Walker. At that moment he lunged towards me as an attack. I soon knew that these would be my last few moments.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Cantaro kept his muzzle touching hers as he felt the connection, he wanted to help this mare. He wanted to take away the wounded look in her eyes and he would do his best to succeed. He pricked his ears a twig snapped and his head shot up the exact moment that the mare told him to get down, he did as she said and saw the gleam in the horses eye the next thing he knew he was lunging towards the mare. His last thought was NO! As he jumped up and crashed into the stallion sending him skidding across the ground, he reared his nostrils flared as he came down onto his hooves not far from his head "Get out of here" he said in a low menacing voice
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:50 pm

I couldn't believe it! The stallion had saved me! I watched as Storm Striker ran off with a scared look in his eyes. I then told the stallion that I think that's the horse that killed my mate and son. He looked surprised when I told him that he may have been the horse that he may have been the horse that murdered his father. Then I walked closer and muzzled him this time in a way that I hadn't before. I didn't want to stop. He rescued me from a murderer and I had a deep connection with him. At that moment there was a loud bang and I fell to the ground. I had been shot by a hunter. The hunter thought I was a different animal and shot me. At the very moment that I fell I didn't want to lose the connection between us. I reached my head up and whinnied in pain. I closed my eyes and my head fell to the ground. I was still alive but barely. I could feel the frightening feeling in the stallions mind. I could feel as death came closer and closer and closer.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Cantaro listened intently to what this mare was telling him, he eyes were narrowed and he had a serious expression on his face. When she came over and nuzzled him, he was slightly surprised but he nuzzled her back glad to feel her closeness. He closed his eyes and breathed in her scent. That feeling was taken away from him when he heard the loud bang....He opened his eyes and didn't want to believe what he saw in front of him. He stared at her and let out a shrill neigh and lowered his head to touch her muzzle, he looked around his eyes blazing wanting to find the hunter who did this. They couldn't take her away now!
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:40 pm

I woke up and was alone. I heard another loud bang and let out a loud whinny. I couldn't bear to think about the fact that the stallion had been shot. I listened closer and heard a thump. The stallion came back to me. I looked into his eyes and held up my head and the feeling of death went away after I muzzled him. The feeling that I had felt before had come back. I felt safe with the Stallion by my side. I soon asked what his name was.

Last edited by Zenyattafan122 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:22 pm

(sorry just wanted to point that your power-playing...that means your using my character Smile Its just a rule on the site that your not allowed to role play other people's characters as they decide what action to do)

Cantaro nuzzled her and lied down beside her not wanting to leave her side "my name is Cantaro" he answered her softly
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:36 pm

(I edited it as best I could so that I wasn't power-playing anymore. Smile )
The name Cantaro comforted me. I then rested my head on his side and let out a soft whinny. I once again felt safe with the stallion by my side. Sudennly my wound closed up and I saw the ghost of my son Night-Walker. He had called upon the spirits to help him heal me, and they had answered his call! I stood up and whinnied a thank you call to Night-Walker. I heard him whinny back. I soon reared up and looked at my wound. It wasn't there anymore! I went over to Cantaro and stood in front of him and put my head on his shoulder.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:31 pm

(ok awesome)

Cantaro smiled down at her, he watched the scene in front of him unfold, but he couldn't see Night-walker as he was a ghost from her past not his. He watched in awe as the wound healed and the mare stood before him, he nuzzeled her "you know i dont know your name" he said
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:51 pm

"My name is Amber." I could never repay Cantaro for saving my life. I knew that he would be there for me. Now and Forever. The connection I felt was amazing! Then that connection reminded me of Night-Walker and Midnight Cry. I lowered my head and walked over to the place where they were buried. I lowered my head then reared up and let out a cry to Midnight Cry and Night-Walker's ghost.They whinnied back and then I lied down next to their grave(they were buried next to each other). I then rubbed my head against Night-Walker's headstone. I let out a soft whinny then looked at Cantaro. I was too sad to lift my head any higher. I just lay there. Next to the grave of my dead son and mate.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Cantaro smiled at Amber "amber..." he repeated, he took a step back as he watched her go to her family's gravestone. It wretched his heart seeing her so upset, but he knew she needed some space. When she lied down he took a few steps towards her putting his muzzle next to hers and nickering
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:22 pm

When Cantaro put his muzzle to me and started nickering I felt happier. To know that I still had somebody that I cared about. I had felt so much better when soon I saw Storm Striker yet again. He was supposedly at his father's gravestone but I would see him look at me. This time he meant business. He soon snuck around the graveyard and walked up behind me. He kicked me and caused a fight between us. It went downhill for me. I was being pummeled by a previous friend! I couldn't help but to surrender and fall to the ground. With hoof prints all over me I had lost the fight.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down