Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My great chiken exsperiance!

Go down

My great chiken exsperiance! Empty My great chiken exsperiance!

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:03 am

Me, Invisable Harley and Wild One ended up talking about beeing scared of chiken's so hear is my storie it is true-

Wehn I was four or five we had chiken's just for the fun of it. But we had a rooster named King Tut after the pharoah. He was the top dog. Well one day my brother was playing with the hen's and King Tut did not like that so he literly atacked my brother who was maybe 10 or 11. He praticly jumped on him and started to scratch my brother. Well my dad was a cop at the time so my mom grabed his hand gun which was like a 45. She got a sprang wrist out of this and just guess what happen next. She went out ontot he back porch and as King tut ran off she blew his tail feather's off she said she would have shot hima second time but King Tut ran under the gas tank in the back yard. His tail feather's "yes you guessed it grew back white!" Now hear I am with a really halarius memory "exsept the part of my brother getting scratched" about a rooster getting his tail feather's shot off my by dad's hand gun and the tail feather's growing back white! You may not bealive it but it is true and I have alway's been scared of rooster's ever since. My sister chasses them and she's in High School we call her the blond even though she is brunet. She use to put a bucket over Tut and sit on it so he could not go after her. If we where in the yard we would make a run for the door-anyway my momgot rid of him very quickly but it was a memorie that will stay with me for ever. lol!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

My great chiken exsperiance! Empty Re: My great chiken exsperiance!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 am

Thank's Very Happy So many LOl did you laugh real hard I do evrey time I tihnk of it lol!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:11 am

I laughed quietly because me dad is sleeping but it was so hard to laugh quietly because it was soooo HALOURIEOS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Yeah I now what you mean my parent's where sleeping to and my sister just left for barrle racing states Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Well I hope she wins. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:46 pm

I hope they do but there are like a 1000 poeple that go to states and very top barrle racing team's they have not been able to race much this past month our trailer hitch borke and we had to fix it but now she hase to go with another person- Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down