Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promises Herd [ Pick'n'Play Peeps ]

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Promises Herd [ Pick'n'Play Peeps ] Empty Promises Herd [ Pick'n'Play Peeps ]

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:30 pm

~Lie to Me~
He came galloping into the new lands, rearing up on his hind legs and whinnying to the rest of his herd. They had finally found a place to live. A perfect place. A small river ran over in the corner, and there was a large, grassy meadow filled with wildflowers and a few willow trees providing shade. He looked around when he landed and snorted, pleased with himself. He trotted over to his mate, Precious, and nuzzled her. "We're home." He said softly.

~Zoro~
He snorted and bucked, coming in shortly after Static did. He shook himself wildly and wondered which mare to flirt with. He smiled and cantered brilliantly over to Janoa, and smiled an absolutely seductive grin. "Hey there," he said in a low, attractive voice. He flicked his tail.

Back to top Go down

Promises Herd [ Pick'n'Play Peeps ] Empty Re: Promises Herd [ Pick'n'Play Peeps ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Daisy
Daisy smiled and went beside her dad, looking up to him. She smiled looking back at all the rest o the others. She gave a annoyed, disgusted, grin to Zoro and looked back, flicking her tail. She knew she worried too much, but what if he was gonna be a force breeder someday? She couldn't think it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Promises Herd [ Pick'n'Play Peeps ] Empty Re: Promises Herd [ Pick'n'Play Peeps ]

Post by BayMickey Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:38 pm

~Thunderbolt~
I followed the herd into a filed and smiled at the scene. "Perfect, Lie, it's perfect." I trotted towards and apple grove and let myself eat.

~Boaz~
I walke din a stole a glance to Daisy. "Isn't it great?" I trotted towards her and dipped my head in a sort of gratitude. I flicked my tail and stood before her. "It's really pretty around here."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:40 pm

~Lie to Me~
"Call me Static, brother," he replied with a grin spread across his lips. "And it is perfect, isn't it?" He joked with his brother, "Better than you could've done, I bet." he nuzzled Precious once more before going to his brother's side.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Daisy
Daisy smiled as she saw Boaz come in join her. She looked at him and giggled as he bowed to her. "Yeah it is." she said looking over the beautiful, yet so unbelievable landscape. "I-I never seen anything like it." Her eyes never left the scene that really amazed her.
She had a crush on Boaz, but she never showed it.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Brutus-

I stared at Daisy as I entered. It was true, I had a huge crush on her. but she and Boaz liked each other, so.... I shook the thought from my head and nodded to Joana.

Joana-

I nodded to Brutus. He was love sick, but his crush wanted some one else, what was I to do?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Brutus-

I snorted as Boaz went over to Daisy. I had a huge crush on her... it really showed. "I hope she doesn't like him back." My soft voice was barely heard. With a sad sigh, I try to smile as Daisy, but it fails.

Joana-

I nuzzled Brutus and sighed. "Its ok, its ok."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:45 pm

~Zoro~
He read Janoa's expression and rolled his eyes. "So you think you're too good for me?" he kided, although he actually meant it. He snorted and walked away to go grazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Jonoa-

My head shot up and I glared at him, "I never said a word to you." I snapped and flicked my tail. "Not all of us can get girls as easy as you can."

Brutus-

I lifted my head slowly and glared at him. "Yeah, she never said a word to you, so lay off!" I nickered and nipped him as a warning.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:49 pm

~Zoro~
He lifted his head and laughed. "So you're jealous?" he joked. He frowned and settled down when Static gave him an annoyed look.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Daisy
Daisy looked over to see the jacked-up Zoro. She trotted over to him, and gave a huge warning growl. "Who do you think you are?" she asked going in front of Brutus. "Your foolishness is not funny, you are just acting so mean." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:53 pm

~Lie to Me~
He chuckled to himself at his daughter's scoldings. She would make a great lead mare someday. Whoever he would give her away to would be a lucky stallion. But of course he'd only let his only darling angel have the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Brutus-

"Dating mares older than me would be weird." I said simply and looked over to Daisy. "But bozo over there has it handled."

Jonoa-

I nipped Zoro and looked up at him. "I'm surprised any mare would go for a guy like you. You have the nerve of a gelding talking to some of the mares the way you do."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:56 pm

~Zoro~
He frowned at Brutus, "Janoa is younger than me, stupid!" he then turned back to Janoa. "That's the problem." He sighed. "You're exactly right."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Brutus-

I lookded up at him, "I was talking about me, butts for brains!" I snapped, "Daisy is the only one younger than me and Boaz has her handled, so who am I supposed to like?"

Jonoa-

"Exactly." I say wit no sympathy in my voice.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Daisy
"Just go away." she said and rolled her eyes. "Hey Brutus." she said with a smile. "You like our new home?" she asked with a friendly voice. She then heard what he said. "Y-You like me?" she asked quietly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:01 pm

~Zoro~
He lifted his head and snapped at Janoa. "If you're not going to be helpful, get your ass out of my face before I do it for you!" He snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Brutus-

I stood motionless for a moment with my mouth partly open. "You heard that?" I asked nervously. "Uh, yeah maybe a little."

Jonoa-

"I'm the ass? And how would you do that Mr. thinks he hots buts not?" I snap back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Daisy smiled and licked his cheek. "It's okay silly." she murmured and put her side to his.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Brutus-

"But Boaz likes you and you seem to like it!" I say and look at her. My skin tingled where ever she touched.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Daisy looked at him. "But, I'm still young, I don't know who I actually like, and who'll like in the future. Your my best friend, and maybe in the future I'll probably see your the one, but I don't know." she murmured and walked over to a blueberry bush.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:11 pm

My gaze followed her, so did my legs. "But Bozo(boaz) Seems to like you." I say.

(G2g, be on later)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:12 pm

~Lie to Me~
He walked over and gave Brutus a friendly nudge. "Take care of her. I think she likes you." He chuckled and turned, walking back over to Thunderbolt.

~Zoro~
"Allow me to demonstrate," he snorted and walked around to her rump and pretended to mount her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Daisy laughed. "Yeah... but I'm not sure if I like him back." she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:45 pm

(sorry i went out with my dad XD)

Precious nuzzled her mate back as she stopped next to him looking over the landscape...as the herd said, it was perfect. As Static walked towards the herd she grazed by a flower patch watching the anitics of the younger horses
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum