Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Hateful Disposition~

2 posters

Go down

~Hateful Disposition~ Empty ~Hateful Disposition~

Post by Blueroanie Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Contrasting against the black darkening sky there was a bright white figure. A large white figure. It's slender, snakelike body glided across cliff edges and disappeared in and out of century old tunnels. It was dead silent in the barren region and even the figure made not a sound. After a few moments of zipping in and out of crevices the figure came to a stop at the top of a large cliff. There was a cave against the wall and the dragon found it homey at this spot. For the past 2 centuries he had lived here and knew the land inside and out.

His stomach was full from the various mountain rams and meager rats he had eaten. It was nearly lifeless out in these mountains and his slender figure showed so. Not much meat ended in a small figure. So Fenrir balanced it out with an aggressive and hostile attitude. Don't take it at surprise to know that he was completely alone where he lived, no dragons in sight. His terrible attitude and hate was known by many of the dragons and after a few decades of scaring off intruders they finally decided to just leave him alone. Now all that he got as company was the rams, moles, hawks, and snakes and all ended in a delightful snack.

Fenrir laid down on the edge of the cliff and breathed out loudly. The 'large' meal satisfied him greatly.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

~Hateful Disposition~ Empty Re: ~Hateful Disposition~

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Name: Deep Silence
Type: Water/Moutan Dragon
Color: Blue
Eye's: Picture
History: Ask
Persanality: It take's a lot for you to get her to trust you, she is teratorial and grumpy, but brave and swift, she is daring and smart.
Pic: [img]~Hateful Disposition~ 14851d10[/img]

I let my tallon's cut into the sefuce of the large lake and glid on the curant of the wind. I let the wind slid over my horn's that crowned my strong head. I loved the water and the mountan's. My egg had fallen from the top of the snowy cap of the large mountan's and into the cool buttom of the lake. I alway's wanted to see the ocean but I stayed in my teratory. I swooped down into the rather deep lake and turned my body away from the buttom a kicked my way back up to the surface. I let half of my face submerg when I saw the black figure perched on the edge of the cliff. I watched fish swim in merky shapes about me but did not let my powerful jaw inclose around them for a meal. I would wait for bigger catch to pass by and eat. I looked back at the figure and knew he was the same dragon who vincherd the mountan tunnel's. I never would leav my cave by the lake but only to find ram which I hardly ever ate. I slowly slid back into the water and glided to the lake bank. As I crawled back onto land I looked up at the dark figure. My eye's narrowed in deep thought. Who was he? (sorry my spelling is not that good Embarassed )

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Just as sleep began to descend upon him, Fenrir noticed movement in the water below. A large fish, or rather...a dragon was swimming in the river. So far she hadn't seen him or if she had had shown no sign of it. ~An intruder? One that I have not seen either...~ His eyes raised in a quizzical, casual look as he stared at her not trying at all to hide his territorial nature. It was his land and he would survey whatever he pleased. But the fact that she was on HIS land bothered him and so he stood up and turned his head to face her directly. She was large and well built but he was slender, quick, and whatever meat he had on was all immense muscle. Besides the fact he was male and a naturally born fighter. So there he stood up on the cliff watching the female to see what her reaction may be.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:31 pm

I hissed lightly when he looked straight at me. I crawled to the nearist bloder and sat on it letting the sun dry my hard scale's. I curled my long tail around the boulder and my tallon's griped the rock. This was MY lake and bank shore. He must stay on his land. I lowerd my head to the rock with a low growl and looked up at him. I closed my eye's a minute relaxing just a bit untill I open my eye's and he was still perched there...watching me. I grubled as I slid off the rock onto the sand. I walked to my cave and climed ontop of it's entrance and sat with my tail hanging infront of the wide door way as I watched the sun sink in the sky. I turned my head but he was still there. I quickly looked back at the sunset but waited to see if he would make his move to atack. I held my head high listning to the bird's song as they flew from the near by tree top's. I let my hed rest on my front leg's and closed my eye's. I was awake and alert in many way's. My hearing and since of smell could warn me of intruder's-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Fenrir noticed that she kept looking back at him and he smiled inwardly. He was putting her on edge and it amused him. Maybe he could have fun with this one before he chased her off. So when she laid down and closed her eyes he waited a few moments before soundlessly slipping into the tunnels. With his small figure he could quickly walk on his four feet without making a sound at all. Along with the advantage of knowing the tunnels like the back of his hand.

Within a few moments he popped out another tunnel closer to the female but still on the other side of the river. Keeping low he studied her for a moment. She was tense yet kept calm figure about her as she lay there. Fenrir let himself a small smirk as he used his tail to knock a boulder down the side and then slip back into the cave. A few moments later he was at another tunnel a little closer and knocked a few rocks down, these caused a small avalanche. Again he slipped into darkness. He did this a number of times getting closer each time and slipping back into darkness before he could be seen. It was all a game to him.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:42 pm

I let a plesant chuckle rumble in my throat. Boy did he make nose when trying to sneek up on a dragon. I moved a bit but mumerd as if talking in my sleep. Did he think I was in a content slumber? I I raise my head slowly to see a dark figure in the shadow's. I closed my eye's and tucked my head under my left wing. I was curius of this one. I fellt the cool breez hit my back. I thought what my next move would be. I raised my wing up slightly as if shade for my eye's and looked at the cave he stood in. He knew these tunnel's, but I knew the lake and shore. I slid from my rocky perch and stretched my back leg's and rasied my head up higher. I opend my eye's and my jaw opend wide as I tried to yawn. I curled my tail about my leg's as I stayed in a stiting position. I looked at my tallon's and made mark's in the sand. I turned my head and looked into the shadow's. Was he playing with me? Why was he not atacking? I narrowed my eye's and lowerd my head. I lay down with my limb's tucked under me and waited for him to apear.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Fenrir was tired of making the moves. If this female wished to see him she would have to come looking. So he waited in the cave he stood in, in the shadows so only an outline could be seen. She sat as well after seemingly forcing a yawn. There was no expression upon his face, he had not learned such a thing. Though inside he felt curious, not knowing why. ~Maybe after all these years I have actually gotten lonely.~ He pondered this thought for a moment. ~Bah! I should scold myself for such a thought!~ He had not moved a muscle, even his eyes were still as they unblinkingly stared at the intruding dragon. She had entered his land and so she would receive such treatment as a trespasser, but first, as he had thought before, he would have his fun. ~A curious young female can not last forever out in the open with a strange, independent male watching her every move. I however have all the time in the world.~
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:44 pm

I looked at the cave and turned. My eye's narrowed as I adjusted my sight to the darkness. "Well do I have to come in after you?" I made my way to the mouth of the cave. "How brave dragon." I say outloud. I began to mutter to my self. I looked into the deep and almost endliss tunnle's. I did not like the dark but If I could swim in the dark lake I could walk in the dark cave and tunnel's. I enterd the blackniss in search of the dragon-(sorry so short next one will be longer) Embarassed

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Fenrir smiled as she neared the cave and as she got closer he went deeper in. When she spoke he smiled to himself. She was in his domain now. After she was completely in the darkness he made his way to the back part of the room and climbed atop the tall rock pile there, near the wall. Over the many years being in the darkness his eyes had adjusted and he gained a sort of night vision ability, though it wasn't very strong just allowing him outlines and a tad bit more 'light' to see. So he sat there for a moment and watched the female enter into the underground world. Then when she was pretty far from the exit he finally spoke. His voice was deep and had a cold sting to it, a sound that would give you shivers down your spine. "I applaud your courageous move, though foolish it was. It's never smart to enter a male's territory when you don't know it yourself." His tail flicked quietly out to his left and then rested back down on the rock. "Especially when you hardly have seen the other dragon." His eyes again kept their gaze on the female, her figure delicately moving. She was a tough one, a good opponent, but he wasn't in the move for fighting at this moment. It had been a while since he had spoken to another dragon and part of him yearned for even the smallest conversion with something smarter than a ram. "What brings you to my beautiful abode?" He spoke the adjective sarcastically, knowing himself that this place was as barren and dangerous as it gets.

~Hateful Disposition~ Ice_Dragon_by_Ironshod
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:28 pm

I stopped as his voice reached me. I looked up at him, he was staring back at me. "It may be foolish but I'm as curiuse as you are, Dragon's are like that." I say with a small curl of the mouth. "It is a beautiful cave, but I like my lake, and the ocaen wich is my goal to claim one day or part of it." I say looking around the large space. "You have lived here long?" It was more of a fact than question. I tielted my head to the side but looked up at him. "I have lived on the lake shore since I was a hatchling." I said. "My mother was moutan bred but my father was a water dragon." I exsplain. "I'm Deep Silence." I bow my head slightly. "I have told you of me, know you must tell me of you." My eye's gleamed bright as I looked at him. "Or are you not friendly?" I asked-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:02 pm

He had to be honest, he was surprised by her calm response. Most females would get angry and immediately charge him, as all did towards him. But this dragon, she was calm, respectful towards a land owning male, and actually admired his home. Mentally slapping himself, Fenrir stood up and jumped from the rock he stood on. ~Don't lose yourself. Just get her off your land as fast as possible and everything will go back to normal.~ But again he yearned for conversation and so he looked up at the ceiling and breathed on the stalactites. (or mites, I never ever can remember >.<) They actually turned out to be large ice cycles and when his breath touched them they shone ever so slightly as if a small light was shining through them. It was enough to see color.

White crystal like body was long and slender and his wings like large sheets of ice. His head had ice crystals pointing out in many directions and two larger horn like ones on the back. On his chest was a white snowflake symbol.

He moved fast and quietly, his steps were soundless and light footed.

"Hmph." He made that sound as if to answer her question. "For a long time." He confirmed.
He bowed back, one for manners but never being given it so never giving it to anyone else. "Fenrir, ice dragon. My parents are of no importance, I hardly remember them." He was puzzled at what she said. "I never remember seeing you around and I've been here, like a said, a long time. Are you in hiding? Or do you not come from around here." Fenrir said, meaning within the 20 or so mile radius of his territory. "I would have seen you if you lived here."
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:43 am

I stepped back slightly when he jumped down from his pearch only to give him room. "My egg fell from the top of the mountan when my mother had been atacked by another male dragon. I only leanred of my lenige when another dragon told me who my parent's where. My egg had fallen in the lake and I survived." I raised one wing it's skin torn slightly. "I almost lost it from the fall, the rock's hurt the surface of my egg somehow and my wing tore." I looked back at him adn folded my wing. "I came sleep at the bottum of the lake and live there for many year's with out showing my self. I fly at night or when the sun start's to come out and when it start's to go down." I exsplained. "The only thing beautiful about the lake is when it is crystal clear in the summer time." I said.

My tallon's where more thick and short, and my hid thick but tuff and may scale's a light blue. I had two long horn's that curled back from the crown of my head. I looked at the ice crystal's. "There beautiful, when the wind seewp's in hear don't they both make a sound a echo like noise?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:21 pm

He nodded. That would explain him not seeing her. So she had been living here along side him all along. Fenrir then nodded in response to her question. "It's the most beautiful sound one may ever hear. Though that is also the ice dragon within me that enjoys it so much. That is why this place best suits me. It's nice and cold, plus it's very solid. Not delicate grass and breakable trees." Enjoying the conversation, Fenrir stepped over to the right and towards a large stalagmite. He curled around it like a snake and then peered at the female from around the side. (The same stance as he is in the picture only it's not a stalactite but a stalagmite.) "Since you have lived here so long you must notice the lack of visitors." A miniscule grin formed on his face, the only sign of expression he had shown since they met. "Word has gotten around of my bad temper, battle skills, and hate of trespassers." The grin disappeared though he was still amused at the fact. "I don't take kindly to other dragons rather well, though I must say it has been nice talking with you." He had had his conversation. Now he pondered on what the female may do. Was she going to be friendly? Or would she quickly become aggressive? He wasn't threatening her, just letting her know that he was tired and bored of the current situation.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:52 pm

"Well It's ben nice." I say smiling up at him as he loomed above me curled around the icle. "And I do understand there are not many visator's and hope one day to here the sound one day but I better get back I have a feeling my presence is..........no londer needed." I say noding slightly. I turn a little but look over my shoulder. "Why...why have you never said anything to me before, have you ever seen me in the lake of on the shore?" I asked curiuse. Why now should he feel so tense and protective. I was in his cave but I had been on this land for many year's. "I have never seen you before eather." I said-(sorry next one will be longer)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:13 am

Fenrir stayed where he was, curled around the icicle. "No I have not." Then he added. "I live among caves and high cliffs, not many see me." In the next instant he uncurled and pushed off of the icicle towards a tunnel behind him. Within a few seconds he was gone. And within the next few minutes he found himself back atop his cliff where he had first spotted the female. He watched the caves, curious to see where she would come out. He also wondered if she was lost. ~Maybe I shouldn't have left so quick.~ But he only growled to himself and laid down at the front edge of the cliff. ~She can take care of herself.~
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:35 pm

I grumble as I walk through the caves trying to remember the path I took to get there. As I walked from the mouth of the cave I looked up to see him sitting there pearched on the cliff's edge. "Well are we worried?" I said sarcasticly. "How do you disaper so fast and end up hear?" I say looking up at him smiling a little. I tilted my head to the side but then looked out to my lake. "Do you swim? I love it, it's very soothing in a lot of way's." I said walking toured the edge of the lake. I place one large foot into the water but do not shiver to the cold touch. "I'm very use to the cold, it's my scales and hid. I get it from the water dragon in me." I exspalne-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:30 am

Fenrir did not move a muscle when she flew up next to him. He ignored her sarcasm, not liking that sort of talk. "As I have said, I've lived here most of my life. I know the caves inside and out and can end up anywhere around this land in a matter of seconds depending on how far away it is. And no I do not swim nor do I wish to." The real reason was different. If he stepped foot in the water it would freeze around his leg. He drink the water only because a very small part of him is touching it. And if he were to try and swim...he shivered at the thought. "I'm used to the cold because that is what I'm made out of. It's the ice dragon in me." He said using the same response as she had. This conversation was quickly becoming irritating. He wanted conversation but this soft dragon just kept talking. "I would cut off my ears if I could." He grumbled to himself so only he could hear.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:53 pm

I chukle "I have ear's male dragon. And I saspected you had ice dragone in you, your a ice blue color." I said. "It's a pitty you can not swim or don't want to." I slid into the cool lake braking the smooth calm serfuce. I turn and say "It's wonderful!" I dove into the deepth's of the water and touched the bottum of the lake. I swam with the large fish who skimed the bottum of the water's. I then swam back up only half my head ubove the serfuce. "Well do you like to eat fish?" I asked having a feeling I already knew the awnser. I crawled back onto the shore. I unfolded my wing's but sat down my leg's curled under my letting the new sun dry them. I felt water slid down my face but then laied my head on my right front leg. I looked up at him. "So no femal dragon's?" I looked at the lake. "Nost male dragon's do. I met a red water dragon with four." I smile Mego." I laugh and smile a little. "What a character he was." I fold my dry wing's and said. "So have you ever been any where besides the caves and moutan's?" I asked-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Fenrir rolled his eyes, a rare gesture for him. ~A nonstop mouth AND short term memory lose.~ "Yes as I had stated previously." Then he looked his scales and looked back at the female. "Their white, unless the world has suddenly changed their description of blue." In an irritated manner he stood up and extended his wings in their full glory, the largest part of him. He did this as she dove under water so that while she was busy he flew off. In a matter of minutes he had caught 3 rams in his claws and flew back to his perch. Then he gobbled one up in a bite. He realized that she had immediately began asking him questions again, getting more personal as she went on. "Dear Lord someone might think you actually cared." It had never occurred to him that she might just be acting kindly towards him. You can't can't blame him fully however, no one ever had acted kindly towards him. He was always so hard and fierce in his manner that no one suspected he had a soft spot. Sighing he decided there was no use in not replying. "No if I had a mate then she would have already chased you off my land. And I'm not like most males. There's no point in having a female when non ever like or agree with anything you do, say, or act upon." He gobbled up another ram and instead of answering her last question, asked his of his own. "While were on the topic, you have no male. I know you've lived in or around the water most of the time but obviously you sometimes get around otherwise you would not have come across Mego and his many mates. No doubt you've wondered upon a fair amount of males, yet you have non of your own." Now the asking was in his favor, she could now feel the heat of the questions. He gobbled up the last ram and flew down to the shore. Then he approached the water and ever so slightly touched his snout to the water. The blood washed off and he got a drink before quickly pulling away. There was a small ice patch the size of his snout on the top of the water. It quickly melted away. Then Fenrir stepped away from the water and sat down, about 30 feet from the other dragon.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:59 pm

I look at him as he ate and felt my stumic turn a little. "Well I'm sorry if it is white I thought it was a sky blue that was almost white, I have seen a snow dragon before he was white." I said. When he tole me there was no point in having a female I said. "Where very good and can be very respectfull not all males are that good ether." I was a little angry at his state ment but clamed down. "We can hunt and whatch young and feed them while the male protect's teratory." I said. I curled in the sand and looked at him as he came near the water to clean his maw. I raise my head and watched as he left a patch of ice that not long after word's melted. "Well I may not have a mate because I have not found my other half. I have not come over the right dragon to stay with me." I said. "I'm serching for a silver water dragon." I said. "I saw him once swiming in one of the larger river's that lead out to sea." I stood up and faned my wing's they where dry now. "But a moutan dragon is strong and very reliable not a travle water dragon who will not stay with his mate." I say walking toured the water and took a long swallow to cool my throat. "We femal's take time in finding a good friend or life conpanion, I'm the same way. Unlike males we search." I said looking at him. "I'm very patient." I said and went to stand on my rock. "Have you ever had a mate?" I asked. "Or ever come close?" I looked at the sunset for a moment-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Fenrir noticed her reaction and decided to be a little more respectful towards her sex, no need to have her getting irritated. She talked more in that state. So he sat down and listened quietly as he enjoyed feeling the breeze from the caves, it was soothing. When she ended in a personal question he gave her a side glance and then looked up at the sky. "Only once. She was a fire dragon from a land from here. A traveller dragon she was and had nearly all of this world. When she stopped here we met and at the time I was young, only a foot taller than her. We grew close within the next week but she felt that something was amiss." Fenrir made sure not to go into much detail. "But my old tales aren't of much importance. I never look back for the past never brings happiness." With that ending statement, he stood up and prepared to fly off. With a strong push of his legs he was in the sky within the first 3 thrusts of his wings. His muscles rippled from beneath his scaly skin and from far away he looked like a true warrior of the sky, it's where a dragon belonged. And so he stayed up there, flying an unknown course above his territory, not going to any particular place, just flying and enjoying the wind rushing about him.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum