Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueroanie's humans

2 posters

Go down

Blueroanie's humans Empty Blueroanie's humans

Post by Blueroanie Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Full Name: Elizabeth Marie Carson
Nickname: Lizzie
Riding Preference: Cross Country and Show Jumping, but can do all forms of western.
Personality: Elizabeth is a life of the party kind of person. She will almost always be causing mischief when not in the barn and has to be watched closely. In the saddle however, she's a different person. More disciplined and more taking on the role of leader.
Short Biography: Elizabeth was born into the ranch life and grew up riding horses. When she was 8 she entered he first show and won third. Now she is an experienced western rider and an intermediate english rider. Ask her to do Barrel Racing and she'll win a blue ribbon for sure.
Physical Description: Short and lightweight, fast runner, can go on a foot hike the whole day and hardly be sore the next day.
Picture:

Elizabeth posing with her father's price saddle:
Blueroanie's humans 3547481031_e71612f770

Her horse:

Full Name: Dark Side of the Moon
Nickname: Eclipse
Breed: Thoroughbred
Coat Color: Pitch Black
Mane/Tail Color: Black
Personality: Aggressive to any strangers and horses. Must be kept separate from others because of his temper. Very protective of Elizabeth and any other person or horse he may get to know.
Training Specialty: English XC and Showjumper
Short Biography: Was born and raised at the Carson's ranch. Elizabeth raised him from a foal and is her loyalest companion. He trusts her and will do anything she asks. Whenever she is in the barn or out int he pasture he will follow her around like a puppy.
Physical Description: A perfect example of the thoroughbred breed. He has excellent leg length and the perfect muscular build. He stands at 16.2 hh and has great reach over jumps.
Picture:

One of Elizabeth's friends showing Eclipse:
Blueroanie's humans Black-jumper-2010-stuart-horse-trials-joseph-duba

Eclipse posing:
Blueroanie's humans Lonhro_confo1

Full Name: Marcus Benjamin Smith
Nickname: Marcus
Riding Preference: TB racing
Personality: Outgoing, hard working young man. He is very determined like his horse Seattle Slew and once he has his mind set on something, he will get it done.
Short Biography: When Marcus was 20 he made his way to Kentucky to buy his next race horse. Upon arriving he saw an important looking man standing in the center of the arena with a dark bay stallion. The horse looked absolutely perfect except for the bandage around his front right leg. The horse seemed to be keeping weight off of that foot. Marcus immediately guessed that the horse was lame and was about to turn around when he and the stallion locked eyes. He sensed hopelessness and needing. Next thing he knew he was walking straight up to the man holding the racer. "Excuse is this stallion for sale?" The man gave him a quizzical look and nodded. "Yes. He is a Triple Crown Winner, Seattle Slew." Marcus caught his breath and nearly gasped out. "Do I know him?! I see him all over T.V. and equine magazine covers." The injured hoof now made sense. He had seen the incident. "How much?" He was afraid of the answer. The man pondered for a moment. "400 grand." Marcus crossed his arms over his chest. "250." The man laughed. "Young man, do you know about bartering? This here is a champion horse..." "He's lame, worth nothing to you." Marcus interrupted. The man turned gruff. "300, no less." Marcus nodded and reached out his hand. "It's a deal." The man accepted the hand but not kindly.

A week later Seattle Slew was dropped off.

Physical Description: He works out every morning doing dumbells, pushups, working his biceps, he has a whole routine. But also working with his horse, Seattle Slew, is a workout in itself so sometimes during the week he will take a day off from the gym.
Picture:
Blueroanie's humans SuperStock_1525R-109157

His horse:

Full Name: Seattle Slew
Nickname: Seattle, Secretariat Jr., Secretariat II
Coat Color: Dark bay
Mane/Tail Color: Black
Personality: Very determined, strong, loves to run. An almost identical copy of Secretariat, Seattle Slew has been nicknamed Secretariat Jr. or Secretariat II.
Training Specialty: Racing
Short Biography: Grand sire of Rags to Riches. Seattle Slew was sold to Mitchelle Jones for $1.3 million as an untested 3 year old. He was a winning horse Mr. Jones for 5 years till Seattle had an accident during the Belmont Stakes. He was temporarily lame but the vet said he might never race again. So Jones sold Seattle Slew to Marcus Smith for only $300,000. Now Marcus is working on getting Seattle back on his feet, literally, through therapy and exercise.
Physical Description: Very muscular and swift. He has a large heart (genetic inheritance from his grand sire Secretariat) and is a sure winner. His father and maternal grand sire were both Triple Crown winners.
Picture:
Blueroanie's humans Seattle-slew-7

Blueroanie's humans Seattleslew

Full Name: Amulet of Arabia
Nickname: Amulet
Breed: Arabian
Coat Color: See picture
Mane/Tail Color: See picture
Personality: A very anxious horse and easily spooked. Marcus has been trying to get her used to humans but whatever her past was it caused her to become very nervous and anxious of anything unknown and any sudden movement or noises. However she is not aggressive which means she was not subdued to major abuse.
Training Specialty: Reining, cutting, trail riding
Short Biography: Not much is known about her. Marcus bought at an auction recently and will be western showing her. She proved to be very delicate and still had a soft mouth, something that is rarely found at auctions such as the one she was in. No information on her past life but Marcus hopes to make the moments she has now the best she has ever had.
Physical Description: Tip top shape, though she bought underfed and her ribs could be seen. Marcus put some meat on her bones and after a few weeks she looked brand new and good enough for the Palace in Arabia. She is
Picture:
Blueroanie's humans Fd7d38
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Blueroanie's humans Empty Re: Blueroanie's humans

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 13, 2011 5:32 am

Full Name:
Nickname:
Riding Preference
Personality:
Short Biography:
Physical Description:
Picture: Before transformation
Blueroanie's humans Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH95EfIaAZE4JEju5eo44jCDQArMiS9jCzHG8B9aEiA2inN_xP

Picture: After transformation
((Will finish later))
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Name: Mitchell "Maverick" Smith
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 187 lb.
Hair color: Dark brown with blonde highlight
Eye color: Crystal blue
Body build: Very muscular, definitely can hold his own in a fight. 6-pack abs
Personality: Though he may look like a rugged thug/rapist, Maverick is actually a very kind and mannered young man. His looks is what gets him the girls and he can't deny he enjoys the 'fun', but he wants to find a girl who likes him for who he is as well. He has a sort fuse and is easily angered especially if someone close to him is harmed in anyway.
History: Maverick was raised in a wealthy family but his father and mother raised him a well-mannered man. He left for college when he was 18 and graduated after 4 years with a degree in engineering. He thought he found the right girl when he was 19 and dated her for a year and a half before proposing. Everything was going perfect until 3 months before the wedding. His fiance was out driving. She was t-boned at an intersection, immediately killed. Ever since then he has gotten into alcohol and smoking, hanging around bars a lot looking for someone to sleep with him to scare away the nightmares.
Picture:
Blueroanie's humans Mitche10
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:04 pm

I love both Mitchell and Marcus >.< I wanna RP with one of 'em.. Probably Marcus cause he ahs a horse ^^ Gah I dunno >.>
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Well I'll make it easier for ya. Wink Mitchell is already reserved for LoveOnHerArms. So Marcus is free with his two horses, Seattle Slew and Amulet.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Awesome! well kinda xD i'll make a bio later. Any preferences??? Horses? Age, personality blah blah blah, whatever xD
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Female (of course) and any other character as well if you wish to have more. Horse is optional as well as everything else. Just need a bit of action to keep it from just rambling on. Maybe add a strange twist to who she is. Not sure what exactly...I'm open to everything and anything. ^_^
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:33 am

Full Name: Renee Jensen Johnston
Nickname: Renee
Riding Preference: Prefers completely natural without tack or anything, but enjoys a bit TB racing and cross country
Personality: Can be a little quiet and shy at first, but usually, Renee is a friendly, caring person who puts others before herself. She is a bit of a klutz on the ground and has a tendency to fall down to injure herself somehow. But she's a fantastic rider. Though, Renee does have a tendency to be very stubborn. Which often gets her into conflicts with both Tasmin and Saturn.
Short Biography: Renee's parents had split when she was very young, simply 3 years old. So she alternated each week between them. Her father's place were racing stables. That was where she grew up learning to handle high strung Thoroughbreds. Her mother's place had been a large ranch that, other then the aggistee's, had no tack and used no form of unnatural materials with a horse. Earning the horse's trust, a bit of rope and learning how to ride that particular horse. Getting to know it and move with it as one being. Renee had always enjoyed her mother's house more then her father's. But when she was 15, her mother was killed by a stallion staying at the ranch. He had been abused and she had tried to earn his trust. But he attacked her before she could escape. She was struck in her head and killed instantly. Though her aunty now runs the ranch, she has never set foot in there again, as that stallion is still there. So she lived with her father, taking her newly received horse, Tasmin, with her. Her father had always been abusive, the reason why her mother left him. And with only Renee living there, it was taken out of her. When she was 18, Renee left with Tasmin and a young thoroughbred filly she had called Saturn's Dream.
Physical Description: She had long strawberry blonde hair that reaches half way down her back. She has fair, yet pale skin and cherry coloured lips. Light freckles dot her facial features, but make her aquamarine coloured eyes really stand out.

Blueroanie's humans Cute-face--cute--freckles--close-up--sunny--amazing-Beauty--strawberry-blonde--faces--%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B8--sweet--deluxe_large

Horses:

Full Name: Tasmin
Nickname: Tazzy, Devil, Tazzy Devil
Breed: Quarter Horse
Coat Colour: Blue roan
Mane/tail colour: Black/blue roan
Personality: Stubborn and defensive, Tasmin and Renee are often staring eachother down and trying to get the other to submit. He won't take no for an answer and will try to put his dominance on you the moment he meets you. The only one he hasn't managed to do it to yet, is Renee. Though, he would never dare to harm her and is overly protective of her.
Training Specialty: Natural horsemanship
Short Biography: Not much, Tasmin was born on Renee's mother's ranch and as a yearling was given to her. But then, shortly after, renee's mother died and they went to her father's racing stables. Tazzy had always been left alone, and secluded to the corner of the stables, due to him not being a thoroughbred.
Picture:
Blueroanie's humans Horse_breeder_services_7132

Full Name: Saturn's dream
Nickname: Saturn
Coat colouring: gloosy golden brown
Mane/tail colouring: black
Personality: Saturn is a quiet, obedient and submissive young mare most of the time. But she can have a stubborn and reckless streak at times, which often gets her clashing with either Renee or Tasmin. She's overly friendly once you get to know her, but otherwise, she won't approach you out of her own free will.
Training Specialty: Cross Country and Racing
History: Definately not much to know with Saturn. Her Lineage isn't all that great. For a matter of fact, actually, neither she nor Renee know her lineage. She's been wih Renee since before she can remember and that's that.
Picture:
Blueroanie's humans Article-1291049-0A4601AF000005DC-345_468x440

For Saturn it is either that picture or this one which I fell inlove with ^^
Blueroanie's humans 2585496551_5b9417f761
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:21 am

It alright??
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 am

Looks great! I like the bottom picture of Saturn. Smile
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:26 am

Very well, who'll start? If me, have any ideas of what to post??
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:29 am

Well they could be boarding their horses at the same place and already are friends if you want. He boards Seattle Slew and Amulet at a local horse ranch outside of town and then lives in a small white farmhouse in the suburbs.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:32 am

Mmm well, how about they know eachother but don't really have anything to do with eachother yet?? ^.^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:48 am

Alright sounds good. Something could happen that brings them together. Maybe she has a riding accident or something...
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:58 am

yep, alright, posting now.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player