Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thundercloud is evil...

Go down

Thundercloud is evil... Empty Thundercloud is evil...

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Thundercloud traveled for so long.. he could just make out the mares who went off crying. He decided to move from his home, because he could just know there was a place where mares go and have better times. He suddenly came across a place where it was bright and filled with Cherry Orchards, it was beautiful enough for a trap. He chuckled and walked slowly over to the the cherries and gave them a sniff. "You will come now." he murmured.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Thundercloud is evil... Empty Re: Thundercloud is evil...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Red willow-
She snorted and walked in tail free and held high.Head held high as I walked in and went to cherry trees and started to eat some before I herd a Voice murmur something.I swung my head to his direction and saw him.His mussels were big and he was tall and strong.It sent chills down my spine and I stared at him before speaking"H-hello?"I said with my heat sent leaving me.I then slightly pinned my tail but you could still get it out of the way if wanted."I-I'm R-red W-willow."I stuttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Thundercloud's ears perked and he whipped his head to see a mare over there. He smirked seductive and walked over to her. He would not take no for an answer, he wanted it. "My name it Thundercloud." he murmured. "I was just looking at the Cherry Orchards aren't they beautiful?" he asked, hoping she'd trot toward it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:15 pm

I smiled and thought*Ok he's obviously not a forcer.*I then took a few steps closer to him.I was only 4 feet away."Yes they are."My tail was free in the wind and my main was up and so was my forelock.I then playfully and gently reached for his fore lock and polled on it.I stepped closer now only.3 feet away.I then reach for a cherry and grab it then ate it.I smiled at him and started to graze right in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Thundercloud chuckled evilly and went up to her rear. He nipped hard on it, before moving her tail out the way and mounting her, his tool now out the sheath. He hugged her forelegs, and grabbed her mane to make it tight. He grunted, and thrust into her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:48 am

I screamed in pain but before I could nip him he grabbed my main making it wear I could not nip or speak.After awhile of struggling I gave up and stood there knowing if I struggled I would only get hurt for he was very havely compared to me.After a little while latter I realised that it felt some what good and my body was liking it so much it caused me to moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:15 am

(He finished cuz I anit in a mood... lolz)

After he was done, he growled. "I'm off." he laughed and ran away looking for his next victim. He thought he fell in love, but he ignored the feeling and kept on going.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Most forcer forced the mare to stay with them but not this time.I then trued and chased after him"O no you don't."I Hollered to him as I caught up with him and trued in front of him,"Look mister you have to help me with this foal weather you like it or not."I stood in front of him ears back and in rage.I looked deep into his eye for hi showed crrulnes and mine showed fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Thundercloud kept on going trotting faster with every step. Suddenly, that stupid, pathetic, mare came to him and demanded him to help him take care of the foal with her, demanded? He would not let anyone demand him.
He rolled his eyes and walked in front of her, ignoring her demand. "No, no, no, no, I'm going to look for my next victim. I don't help others with their foal." he growled. "Don't make me do it again, this time doing it til you literately die from all the pleasure and pain, get out my way."
He trotted forward.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:09 pm

She snorted and reared,"Well then find some one who will then............................Jack ass."She said and landed giving him a madder then hell look,"O ferget it go be a Jackass some were else forcer."She said and trued running through bushes not noticing they were thorn bushes.She kept going through them.There was at least 20 of them one way and 10 of them the other and they were in a box like shape and every ware.Once she went trough she felt needles in her and looked at her.There was massive ones stuck in her*O no will the foal make it?*She wonder then felt a kick and felt relived about that and slowly started taking them all out flinching every time.She then had them all out and walked forward till found a safe grassy area and laid down and breathed heavily.She screamed in pain as she pooshed the 1st time and the seacent and third.She bereaved heavily and to a 2 minuet brake and pushed once,2,3,4,5 times and screamed while doing so.The foal was now hafe out.She then pushed once,2,3,4,5,6,7 while screaming she then stopped the foal was out and trieing to stand while the birth sack(Don't know what it is called)Was still on and he was getting tangled around the Imbelitcule cord.I screamed in pain as he instead of breaking it pulled on it making us both hurt.I then felt him struggle more but this time herd a small snap and he was free but I lid there flat on the ground in pain.I couldn't lift my head for 3 minits then lifted it and watched him try to stand but when I tried I couldn't*Grate*I thought and kept trying over and over till living on my side.I watched as the foal made it to his feet and stumble around falling down over and over and getting farther and farther away.I nickered to him trying to get up then gasped *IF I DON'T GET UP IN TIME!*I thought not wanting to think of the possibly thing to happen as a wolf apaered,I then let out a ear piercing neigh that hit the trees and bounced off and echoed for miles before was standing I was about to take a step before fell and a little of the actess stuff came out making it easer to move but man was I in pain,"Help!"I Hollered and got the wolfs attention for only a moment.........

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Thundercloud rolled his eyes at her and snorted as she walked away. As he got farther away, he heard a piercing yell for help. He snorted and chuckled, thinking it was another mare. He ran and bucked the wolf on its head, hard, killing it instantly. He lifted his head to see that it was her. He rolled his eyes and snorted. "You!" he growled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:38 pm

"What?!.....What about me?!" I said and tried to stand up and this time mad it to my feet and slowly walked around letting the access stuff fell out of me.I then turned and ran to the foal and watched the wolf run off.I stated cleaning my son but felt a bit weak.I then nugged him to a tree and lied down and he fell down.I smiled and spoke,"It's ok."I said and lad my head down and stayed that way for five minits till felt my straight aging.I then stood and helped him up.I chuckled as he stumbled one way and fell and did this other and other till stand and walking to me while his legs were shaking.He then started to nurse and I smiled.After that I looked to you and snorted,"Come along son."I said head held high and eyes strati acting as if I could not see his father but could not help to laugh as he ran a head of me and accidently his back end went up into the air and he ended up walking on two legs before falling.I then trotted towards him looking at him the hole time as he fell on his head.I helped him up then started to walk not even thanking the stud for saving him gust nudging him along the path we were taking,"Hmm what could I call you?"I said looking down at him and he said his 1st words"Bolt."I smiled,"Bolt hmm Lightning bolt!"I shouted knowing thunder bolt would make more seans then the name I gave him.We counted to walk till next to a lake that was in are path and being a animal mom a knew I had to be some what hard on him cause only the strongest could live.I then plunged into the water and swam slowly to the other side.He then plunged and struggled at 1st but then fingered it out and swam hafe way before tiring.I then plunged back in and gently pooshed him up wards so he was above the water aging in stead of below.I then walked on to the land and shook me self and watched him fallow and repeat me.I smiled and started to graze and he started to eat he we now 1 hower and 10 minets old and we were a hower worth of time away from his father.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Thundercloud rolled his eyes and trotted away again. He didn't care to see the foal, and he really didn't wanna see her. She thought he'd stay, that was a mistake. He lowered his head to the ground, and closed his eyes for a break, enjoying the sun on his coat.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:50 pm

(I'm bout to go.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:28 pm

I sighed I knew I needed a stud or a mare's help,I nickered a loud neigh and waited for some one to come.
Foal picture-
Thundercloud is evil... Malik_foals
(Sorry it took so long)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:48 am

(Should I add someone new?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:10 pm

(I don't care............. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm

-Singsongy voice- I'm not til you approve all the way..
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:47 pm

(You can if you want. Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 pm

(Okay... in a min. Hey, do you wanna make a topic while I think?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:02 pm

(Ok.......does thunder come in it?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down