Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break The Sting That Holds The Heart

2 posters

Go down

Break The Sting That Holds The Heart Empty Break The Sting That Holds The Heart

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 am

The past...

The moon shone high above the heavens. Snow begant o snow. Cars raced by as Callie was walking in the middle fo the road her hands in her pockets. A sword stretched out to the ground, scrapping across it. Her waving blue hair flowed int eh cold winter air, the white sparkling snow flew down upon Callies hair. Cars raced by her only inches away from hitting her.
Time slowed down, as she walked. The cars stoped just right when one was spinning on a thin black sheet of ice 'bout ready to crash into Callie, when the time slowed down and everything stoped. Paused whatever you want to call it. Callies wings spread out behind her. The moon shone through them. SHe kept walking. Soon the place was a ghost town.
The town was fogging all of a sudden. The moon still high above the heavens. Moonlightshinned down upon the earth. But only for a second did the moon shine. Then, the sky turned bloodshot red. Callie looked to the sky, seeing that an eclipse was taking over.
Her sword falged out and it became a male wolf. Growling fisiously at eveyrthing around him. but nothing was there.
Callie drew out her hand to softly stroke the top of Deaths head. Her lips parted to speak in a roman voice. Her voice echoed in Deaths ear. " Shhhh. Calm. Everything is ok." She said in a whisper voice in his ear. The sky still red the town begant o grow cold, and the darkness soon took over. For there was no other wa of putting this; The world of Ruins has began Dawn will never see its daylight ever again.

The present...

Callies hand drew out from her pockets, running along a sheet of ice that was pasted on a long handle that lead down steep steps. Death walked beside her. Callies wings flowed out behind her. Spreading out the sharp ends of ehr wings, scraping acorss the two walls between an ally way. Death stoped to hear a rustle from behind.
He whirled around and his calws were traping a rat inside. He smirked and rleased the rat. Turning around and walking back beside Callie. Callie sighed and soon she came out into the opening, where the moon shone upon her. Callie always wondered if her and Death were the only ones alive on thsi planet? She sighed deeply jumping up onto a long shaped craven and sitting there, her elbows on her knees and her feet resting ont he edge of the craven.
Death jumped up, his claws sinking into the rocks to pull hhimself p. When he finally was beside Callie. He spoke with a roma voice as well, hsi deeper then Callies though. " Head high Callie. You know theres life out there. Were not the only ones on earth. Now stop slouching, and grow some pride." He said with a stren look at her. Callie nodded her head. " Your right Death." SHe said sitting up straight and her pale blue eyes shinning over the town like a thousand moons.

Callie--
Break The Sting That Holds The Heart Anime_girl_elf

Callies wings--
Break The Sting That Holds The Heart Demon-wings-psd24376

Death--
Break The Sting That Holds The Heart Jacob-Black-Wolf-and-Human-jacob-black-7318952-457-351
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Break The Sting That Holds The Heart Empty Re: Break The Sting That Holds The Heart

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:36 am

Angel's P.O.V
"I'm trying my best." Gazzy yelled messing with the wires. Suddenly, the gas bomb went off, starting with the poison gas. "RUN GAZZY AND FANG!" I yelled. Gazzy and Fang ran. I was behind them, the bomb off. I waited then suddenly... something hit me, and I was out.

Waking up! Waking up! My eyes flew open. It's another one of those dreams, those dreams that just keep haunting me. I got up the room of my plastic bag, and looked around, trying my best to see through it. I saw whitecoats and still I wasn't worried, but scared.
Where was Max? I wanted Max, My flock. I settled down as they looked over at me and unzipped the bag. Should I do what Max does? I looked up and kicked the man and he flew out. I tried separating my wings, but it wouldn't budge.
Suddenly, I was knocked out again! Not again... 4 hours later I awoke and looked around, to see I was in some desert, and I was free! "Max!" I yelled.

(Her dog will be found later.)
Name:Angel
History:Ask?
Personality:Find out...
Player:Meh...
Pic:
Break The Sting That Holds The Heart 16518879Break The Sting That Holds The Heart 16518879Break The Sting That Holds The Heart 16518879Break The Sting That Holds The Heart 16518879Break The Sting That Holds The Heart 16518879Break The Sting That Holds The Heart 16518879Break The Sting That Holds The Heart 16518879Break The Sting That Holds The Heart 16518879Break The Sting That Holds The Heart 16518879

Things to know about Angel:
She
is a seven year old girl with angel white wings (with a 6 foot wing
span), blonde hair and blue eyes. You read that right. She has wings.
And she can fly.

Other skills:
Angel is a very powerful
telepath. She can read your mind, and make you do things by controlling
your thoughts. She can breathe underwater, talk to fish and animals,
and is very, very smart for her age, which baffles a lot of adults. She
can also fight very well, but that's just because she's been fighting
off bad guys who want to hurt her for most of her young life.

More about Angel:
She
is very conflicted about whether she's a good guy, or a bad guy. She
likes to help people, but she also likes making people hurt themselves
if they try to hurt her or her flock. She likes to control people's
minds and make them buy things for her too. She knows that's wrong, but
she doesn't know why it's wrong. If she ever fell into the wrong hands, she could be convinced to do very bad things indeed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Break The Sting That Holds The Heart Empty Re: Break The Sting That Holds The Heart

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:51 am

Callie jumped up and Death turned into a sword, jumping into Callies hand. She swung it out. Loking around. She seen alittle girl. She jumped down and flew over to her. As Callie landed her made the gorund shake with terror and she picked the girl up by the shirt. " Why are you here?' She asked in a hostile tone. She set the girl down. Callies winged suddenly folded out behind her into a vast field of black feathers. Some fell, and as the black feathers hit the ground, they turned instantly to ash. Death turned back into a wolf, stnading beside Callie, grwling at the little girl...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:07 am

Angel's P.O.V
I looked as a girl approached me and grabbed me by the shirt. When she set me down, I instantly dropped to my knees and coughed. I looked at her, scars that were healing around my face. I looked at her, my eyes narrowing. "I was sent here." I murmured and stood up. Why did everyone have to be so self-couscous of a little girl?
I looked at the wolf and saw the feathers hit the ground. "Why are you worrying, I do no harm?"
I whipped dirt off my pants.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Callie snorted and her wings folded out more. The sharp edges flashed from the moonlight. " I don't know that!" She spat and flew up. Twirling around and a vast black cloud appeared into mid-air. Callie came out of it and glared down at the girl. " Tell me who sent you! Or your won't see daylight EVER again!" She snarled. Death growled and circled the little girl. Snapping fesiously at her heels...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Angel's P.O.V
I snorted. Ha-Ha that was kinda funny. I spread my wings and flew up. "The White-coats." I murmured and inhaled deeply. "They sent me here."
I sigh. "I don't believe you can do that to me... you have not idea who I am ma'am." I said almost sweetly. "You have no idea."
I didn't wanna control her mind so she didn't go crazed on me but what if I did?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:22 am

Death growled and graped the girl by the foot throwing ehr to the ground. Slamming her hard into the earth. Death growled and snorted " Stay put!" He snarled. Callie raised an eyebrow. She flew down the black cloud goin to mist as she left it hangin'. Callie put a hand infront of Death. Looking death square in the girls eyes. Callie parted her lips to say " The white-coats!" She spat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum