Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siri, Depressed; But Determined

2 posters

Go down

Siri, Depressed; But Determined Empty Siri, Depressed; But Determined

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Siri laughed jumping around the fields eagerly. Flowers parted out of her way as she bounded through the field like a pup but she was a puppy. She looked as a beautiful blue butterfly passed her and she lifted her paw and let her legs back on her haunches. She went for it but it fluttered off. Quickly, she went after it, veering zig-zaggy side to side non-stop.... till up in the sky it went! She stopped, panting. She still breathed heavily, and her heart still pounded.
Siri, Depressed; But Determined Siri_by_vllybllgrlpjh
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Siri, Depressed; But Determined Empty Re: Siri, Depressed; But Determined

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat May 07, 2011 7:25 am

Heather sighed when she smelt the flowers and she smiled. "Ah.....springtime". she said and she looked everywhere. She ran behind a tree and she was chasing a butterfly. She looked at it as it flew to her nose. She giggled. "That tickles". she said and she barked and then the butterfly flew away. "No! I didn't mean to harm you". she said and it seemed like the butterfly understood because it flew back. "Thank you....I'll call you Monarch". she said to her friend and she looked at it on a leaf. "Ah....Monarch a beautiful name. My name is Heather.....". she said and she smiled. "Do you like tag". she said and she blew it off the leaf and she chased it as it still flew.
Siri, Depressed; But Determined Nikki
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 7:49 am

Siri's heart calmed a bit and she let out a deep sigh with her eyes closed. She stood up and soon ran into another puppy. Studying him, she knew they'd be best friends. They talked a bit before she saw another puppy, but German Shepherd. "I'm Swift." he told Siri. "I'm Siri." she replied.

(Swift)
Siri, Depressed; But Determined D079d81691ef11fd85343076e47f19cc
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat May 07, 2011 8:13 am

Heather heard voices and she walked over there. "Hello". she said and she looked at the two golden retrievers. "How are you". she asked politely and she smiled. "I'm Heather and this is my butterfly Monarch". she said and she balanced it on her nose. She then looked at the one she seen earlier called Siri and she smiled. "Hey....I seen you earlier!" she said excitedly and she looked at the other one. "I don't think I know you at all". she said. "Wanna see Monarch". she asked and blew the butterfly to go on his nose. She giggled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 8:31 am

Siri cocked her head as the puppy spoke... why haven't Siri seen her anywhere. She looked over to see the excited puppy blow the butterfly called Monarch onto his nose. She scoffed and looked at the puppy known as Heather. "Hello... Heather. I'm Siri and this is my best friend, Swift." she said and watched him sneeze, making the butterfly fly off. She giggled and licked his nose pressing up against his side. He kept his head high and strong acting like he was some kind of warrior. "I am new here." he said calmly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Heather sighed happily. "well....I think I never seen you". she said and watched Monarch. "Come here silly". she said and she started to chase Monarch . "Oh...sorry buddy. Bye Monarch!" she went to the 2 dogs. "Sorry about that I was having a moment........if I was having a weird one too". she said and she looked at them hoping they didn't think she was a weirdo....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum