Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quit Posting?

2 posters

Go down

Should I Quit Posting Topics?

Quit Posting? I_vote_lcap20%Quit Posting? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Quit Posting? I_vote_lcap0%Quit Posting? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Quit Posting? I_vote_lcap80%Quit Posting? I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Quit Posting? Empty Quit Posting?

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:20 am

I've been noticing recently that when I create a topic, nobody responds to it. Even if I ask them, they [ kindly or not ] refuse. So I was just wondering if I should just stop posting my own topics. Nobdoy seems to enjoy them. I'm leaving the decision up to you guys, even though you never reply to my topics. :] I still love ya guys like my family, though, and if the votes are enough by May 10, 2011, i'll choose that answer and stick with it. Thank you guys. :] Your feedback means a lot!

Back to top Go down

Quit Posting? Empty Re: Quit Posting?

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 07, 2011 4:17 am

ThunderStruck do not think like that... You are a very good roleplayer and I wil not let you quit!!!!
Anyway that happenes to a lot of people, it has happened to me where people just stop posting for some unknown reason without telling me(not trying to offend or hurt anyone)
So don't worry about it, I have a topic with youat the momment and your posts are excellent since I can always build another post from them, ok that probably made no sense to some but that's just me...
So you are NOT allowed to Quit.. I won't let you!!!!
and again your posts are excellent(can't think of another word at the momment, sleepy)
nope they are better than excellent so don't quit...
Also if you want I can post at one of your topics once I find one.. (terrible at finding unposted topics)
Also I usually have to ask people to post at my topics or make a topic with someone or I find that they most liekly don't get posted at...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 5:38 am

Please! Your not the only one!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 8:29 am

@SoulHunter -- I wasn't planning on quitting. I'd just stop posting my own topics. And I can't get angry at people who unexpectedly stop posting. I've done that a few times myself, even if I don't mean to. I know I really shouldn't, but sometimes I do.

@Twisted -- :]

@Both -- My newest topic is in "Pub & Grill" called "It's Not Goodbye [Experienced/Mature]". If any of you are interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 07, 2011 8:32 am

sorry guesss I read it wrong but still...
I also went through something like that I try not to post many of my own topics anymore and Twisted is right.. it's not just you and I'lll check it out later ok... Multi-tasking a bit here already
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum