Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eragon role-playing website (Inheritance Cycle)

2 posters

Go down

Eragon role-playing website (Inheritance Cycle) Empty Eragon role-playing website (Inheritance Cycle)

Post by Blueroanie Sat May 07, 2011 11:06 am

Vroengard.forumotion.com

Create your Rider, dragon, and Rider's sword then fly out into the world of Alagaësia. Speak the Ancient Language to cast spells and prevent the Black Hand from resurrecting Lord Galbatorix. Eragon and Saphira are the Head Counselor of the Rider's Council. It's been 100 years since Lord Galbatorix was killed and even now there are many tried to bring him back to life.

The world is teaming with more dragons and Riders then ever before. At the moment there are 25 Riders in all, more than ever there had been. Who will you be? What dragon will hatch for you?
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Eragon role-playing website (Inheritance Cycle) Empty Re: Eragon role-playing website (Inheritance Cycle)

Post by BayMickey Tue May 17, 2011 4:09 pm

I haven't read all the book of the cycle, but I've read Eragon. So, can I still join?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Eragon role-playing website (Inheritance Cycle) Empty Re: Eragon role-playing website (Inheritance Cycle)

Post by Blueroanie Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Yes you may, as long as you know the basics. Smile
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Tue May 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Here's the website: vroengard.forumotion.com
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum