Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Once Upon A Time, There Was A Wish....**

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

**Once Upon A Time, There Was A Wish....** Empty **Once Upon A Time, There Was A Wish....**

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Blue stars twinkled brightly in the Alaskan sky. A shiver went down Solar's spine the realition of being alone left her heart sinking, desperte for some love, someone to hold her close and make her heart skip a beat. Knowing she was only young, she found quite deep feelings for the word 'love,' but she never knew what it meant. She wanted to be loved for just once, just how to see how it felt.

Solar's eyes moved up to the moon to look at the shinning almost directly into her fur. The cold wind passed along her. She lifted her head and closed her eyes hearing the howls once more. She then stopped and blinked and looked up at the sky again. "I wish, I wish I could find someone for me to love." she murmured, not knowing what she was getting herself into.
She hada blue pelt markings that seemed to stick to her forever. The went was howling, and she watched the Northren Lights shine brightly, nothing else seemed to get in the way but hope in her icey blue eyes. Hope of love; Peace; Happiness. The things shook her, and she envied alot she saw around her. Her heart dropped when she heard a voice and she intantly got up, going in her nest and going to sleep. She yawn and snapped her mouth shut lying down, her eyes droppy, and her eye begining to blurr. Soon, she was sleeping, a light breathing coming from the beautiful white and blue pup.
**Once Upon A Time, There Was A Wish....** Vp9u6b
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

**Once Upon A Time, There Was A Wish....** Empty Re: **Once Upon A Time, There Was A Wish....**

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Radar's ear pricked up slightly as he looked into the sky with the stars shining above. A vague smile spread across his lips as he wondered who else was out there tonight, watching, waiting for somebody to belong with. He was quite small for a male wolf, and was constantly nagged about it. He was hoping, praying, that one day he'd be able to find a fae that would appreciate him for who he was. He let out a slight whimper and began to walk. He stopped in his tracks when he saw another fae. He looked over her white and blue-pointed pelt. She was absolutely stunning. He whimpered a quiet "hello," but then he stopped and watched her walk away. Had she even heard him? He sighed somewhat and turned around, sitting down a few feet from where she had previously been sitting. He looked up at the Northern Lights, but then dropped his head. Had she seen him out of the corner of her eye, and rejected him without a single hello? His jaw clenched a bit and he sighed again, looking down at his feet with a hard, unwelcoming glare. Maybe he'd run into her tomorrow. Maybe she wouldn't reject him then...

**Once Upon A Time, There Was A Wish....** 2993978387_7c33f4960e_z

Back to top Go down

**Once Upon A Time, There Was A Wish....** Empty Re: **Once Upon A Time, There Was A Wish....**

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 12:18 pm

The moon soon vanished and the sun was shinning bright. She looked up from her nest, getting up, her paws scrapping to the floor of her nest. She hurried out and looked around. The wind past her, making a shiver go through her but bringing a scent. She instantly put her nose to the ground and sniffed. She ran into a body and backed up to see a wolf. "Sorry." she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:22 pm

He was shoved forward slightly as another warm body bumped into him. Radar looked at her, realizing it was the beautiful creature he'd seen before. He smiled gently and said, not really thinking about what he was saying, "Oh, I thought I'd see you again." Once he realized what he'd said, he made himself clear, "I meant, I saw you last night. I said hello but you didn't say anything, so I stayed out here... I didn't mean to sound like a stalker." He said, his words tumbling out in a jumble. "Yeah, sorry..." he said softly. "I can leave now if you want." He got up and turned around, hurriedly starting to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Solar's blue eyes had amusment in him by the way he acted. She was about to speak when he offered to leave then started to walk away. She gasp and darted in front of him, her blue eyes meeting his, amusment still in them, she laughed. "No... don't leave. I'm Solar. Solar Eclipse." she touched his nose in greeting. "Sorry about yesterday."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:32 pm

Radar listened to her introduce her self and touch noses with him, which was totally uncalled for. His head snapped back momentarily then he sighed. "Sorry about that, too." He grumbled to himself. All he ever seemed to do was apologize. He rolled his eyes at himeslf momentarily and then turned back to Solar. "Nice to mee you, anyways." He said, then realized he'd failed to tell her his own name, "I'm Radar." He heard her apologize for yesterday, and he nodded slowly. "It's all right. I'm used to getting ignored." He wasn't trying to get pity from her, though, it was just something he was accustomed to saying to new wolves who usually apologized for ignoring him the first time. If he was anything, it was persistant. And apologetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Solar was quiet for a while before staring at him again. "Um, so what are you here for?" she asked quietly looking at him, her head cocked. Her amusment was replaced by curiouscity. She whinned. "I'm here looking for someone to make me feel for; Peace, Love and Happiness." she muttered, wondering if her heard.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:40 pm

He heard her question loud and clear, but it took him a moment to reply. "I'm here for... a comapnion, you could say." He then heard what she said she was looking for. He only heard something about happiness and love. Was she possibly interested in looking for a mate, too? His heart lifted and a slight smile spread across his lips, although he didn't want to seem devious or anything. "Most faes don't like me because, well...." he paused for a moment. He didn't like talking about it very much. "Well, as you can probably tell, I'm a little bit on the small side." He sighed, glad he'd just got it out. He dropped his gaze to the floor, a bit embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Solar shook her head, surprised by his words. She wondered why no one would like someone so handsome and mesmerzing as him. She smiled and took a deep breath. "Well, I like you." she said, hoping that would make him happy.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:46 pm

When he heard her compliment, at first, he was really suprised. He gave her a skeptical look before realizing that she meant it. He smiled and looked at her, "Thanks," He said, "It means a lot to me.." he said, not wanting to sound too sensitive. He was a brute, for Pete's sake, and he didn't need a fae to make him happy. But it seemed here he did. He shook his head and lowered his head, "Where'd you get your unique coloring?" He asked. "It's really pretty..." He wasn't the best at giving compliments, since he'd rarely seen people giving compliments. Usually he was all alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Solar smiled her head held high. She looked at her marking she could see and looked back up at him. "I'm not sure, something about having Starpack in my paws."
She wasn't sure what she was talking about, it made her so confused. She kept on looked out for his gaze.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:59 pm

He tilted his head. Starpack, he scoffed in his mind, and looked away momentarily. Was she really telling the truth? He had a hard time believing it, but he would, if it meant keeping her as a friend. He would find away around it. He smiled gently and ndoded, "That's interesting," he said quietly. He saw her watching him, and started getting a little bit bored. "What do you want to do... or talk about... now?" He asked. "Maybe we could hang out. You know, get to know each other more...?" He was interested in getting to know the female that wanted to be around him -- that had actually said she liked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Solar nodded. "Sure." she said. She stared at him for a moment before springing at him and nipping at his ear. She then looked at the woods and headed for the stream, laughing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Radar was taken off-guard when she tackled him. He spluttered into laughter and got to his feet, dashing after her. He skidded to a hault, but came to a hault too late and did a summer-sault over himself and toppled into the stream. Although the stream's size was small in comparison to him, it still got him pretty wet. He sat there, dazed for a moment, as if he'd hit his head on a rock, then burst into laughter at himself. He got out and walked over to Solar, shaking off so some of the stray pieces of water onto her perfect, silky pelt.

[ so short. >.< sorry. gtg ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Solar gasp and burst into laughter as he shook some water on him. She did it right back to him and licked his ear. She looked at the stream and dipped her paw in there and splashed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Radar laughed when he felt the water splash off of her and then back onto him. He chuckled when she splashed water and then he tackled her to the ground playfully and pawed her shoulder genty. He tugged on her ear like a small pup, but he was enjoying himself. He hadn't played with another wolf in for what seemed like an entire lifetime.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Solar laughed as he pounced on her. She rolled ontop of him and batted his nose. She jumped the stream and ran laughing some more.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Radar sneezed when she batted his nose and wriggled underneath her to get free. He followed her across the stream, laughing himself. He pounced on her once he caught up and took her to the ground, licking her cheek. He smiled gently and got off.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Solar got up and shook dirt or anything else. She smiled and looked at him. "That was so fun!" she exclaimed. She looked in his eyes. "So, now what?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Radar laughed and settled down, as well. He sat down and sighed, catching his breath. "I don't know," he said, still laughing a little bit. "We could get to know each other a little bit more." He took in a deep breath, settling himself. "Where were you from?" He asked, curious. "If here, how long have you been here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Solar sighed. "I am from here, and I have been here my whole life." she murmured and put her head down on her paws. "Where are you from?" she asked quietly
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Again, another shameful tidbit from his past. "I'm from Transylvania..." he said quietly. He frowned then. "Well, I guess that's embarrasing." he replied. He looked over at her, wondering if she was going to overreact.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Solar laughed, by the thinking of react. "Don't worry, I think it's cool." she said. She said and licked his nose.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 3:01 pm

The touch of her tongue sent shivers down his spine. Was she finally the one...? He was prayed that she was. He smiled slightly. "That's good to know." He licked her cheek again, pulling back a little bit too quickly. He wondered if she was having the same strange feelings as he was....

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Solar's heart already had some happiness in it, like never before. She stopped and looked into his brown eyes, foucusing on them with a smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next