Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any wanna start a mature topic?

2 posters

Go down

Any wanna start a mature topic? Empty Any wanna start a mature topic?

Post by Harley Sun May 15, 2011 9:24 pm

First off, you don't have to type long things, just be graphic. I am not good at writing, but I do like deep moments...
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Any wanna start a mature topic? Empty Re: Any wanna start a mature topic?

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 9:25 pm

what about? I know I won't be here long or else my mother will kill me, but Imma sneak.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Well, I just saw a movie about a rebel girl and her sister. I see a way we could each be a girl, and each a boy. Catherine and her sister, who name you can choose. Catherine is the rebel and it would be good if you can play the boy to it. And the girl you play, I will play the boy to that. The boy to Catherine is also a rebel?

Catherine-

Any wanna start a mature topic? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9aqmq-kcRnqr8aVZ99ckBe5qqqIE97h1MwjnLrN9vXLzfa844aA

The boy I will play for you-

Any wanna start a mature topic? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNdI2UjN1-p8nHraP4Z7Z08k3geNDSDGoexpJu4nvpxVIZSudc
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 9:43 pm

oh okay... I'm gonna plan on doing that tomorrow sorry.. totally freaked mother would catch me
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 15, 2011 9:55 pm

ok, here is the story:

The sisters have a over protective father. Catherine has to date first in order for her younger sister to. But her sister is a complete rebel who every one is pretty much afraid of. There is only one badder than her, and it is Jacob. There are rumors he sold his liver for a stero, but it isn't true. He smokes in highschool but he is not really a bad guy. Joey, the cool guy of school pays Jacob to try to date Catherine so he can get at her Younger sister. Jacob does it as first for the money, but slowly starts to fall for the girl. Will she find out it is a set up?

On the other hand, there in a new guy at school, william. He wants to date Cat's little sister, but Joey has the money, but Willam has the brains. He talks to the girl and gets invited over, because prom is coming up and she can't go unless her sister does. They snoop through Cats room while she is away at soccer. Wiilliam finds out what he needs to know and find Jacob at a bar and tells him that Cat likes pretty boys, rock band, and black underwear.... Question Who will get to her first?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down