Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest Hour.... [ Blueroanie ]

2 posters

Go down

The Darkest Hour.... [ Blueroanie ] Empty The Darkest Hour.... [ Blueroanie ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 9:30 am

Wild hoofbeats pounded upon the ground. Black tail flagged out like a battle banner. Beautiful brown and white coat glistened with pride and strength. A stallion bolting across the land, his name of course was Dulcifal. The sun began to rise above the morning sky. Dulcifals shadow raced with him through the sand covered earth. He swiftly made his way up a sand hill. All you could see was sand covering every inch of the ground. Durt of durt flinging up as his hooves tore into the earth as he raced throughout the desert.

Dulcifal looked up to the sky, his ears flat against his crown. Dulcifal trolted forward, rain began to pore down. Night lay upon the desert. The stars shinning like a thousand lights. Dulcifals fireflame eyes beamed down into the hearts of all who seen him from hell. He walked through the rain. His hooves sinking in the sand as he pressed upon the ground. His ears flicked back and forth. He blinked to rid of the rain. His tail flciked to his sides to drain away the rain. Dulcifals tail flagged high in the air.

The rain stoped and the sun began to rise. Making the sky go light blue again. His shadow began to form once more. Water drizzled from the water. He turned tp his right toward a river. He dipped his head down and drank his fill. He threw his crown up and neighed loudly to feel something run across his muzzle. Pricking his ears forward and cocking his crown. He seen a creature swiming around in circles. Dulcifals dipped his massive crown in the water, curious of what was in there. He opened his eyes under water and seen a alian like creature swiming fast toward him. He gasped and stumbled back, throwing his brown out the water. The unknown creature jumped out the water and back. Dulcifal shook his crown in confusion. He stood slowly and snorted. Shaking his pelt off from the dirt that clinded to his pelt. Ducifal looked aorund and stood under a shady oak tree. Watching stallions and mares running around together. He sighed, waiting for a mare to notice him.

He came all this way and he won't let a stallion take a mare from him. He snorted and reared up at the stallion. The other stallion snorted and reared up also. Dulcifal striked his sharp hoof at his cehst and flung him onto the gorund. Dulcifal neighed loudly in a battle cry and reared up even more to then bolt his hooves down upon the ground, his front hooves landing next to the stallions face. The stallion srambled up and raced away. Dulcifal won this battle. He turned to the mare and seen she was gone. Sighing with sadness he stood their. He pulled his head down to graze upon the bladed grass below his hooves. Flicking his tail to the side of his rump. Waiting for another mare to come.

The Darkest Hour.... [ Blueroanie ] Transcendant-1-crop
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Hour.... [ Blueroanie ] Empty Re: The Darkest Hour.... [ Blueroanie ]

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 16, 2011 11:21 am

Name: Color-of-the-Wind
Nickname: Rainbow or even shorter, Rain
Breed: Pinto
Mate: none
Foal(s): none
Sibling(s): none
Personality: Life of the party, always looking for fun, independent if need be, but is truly a hopeless romantic.
History: A freed indian horse. Her owner noticed her yearning for freedom and released her.
Player: Blueroanie
Pic:
The Darkest Hour.... [ Blueroanie ] Sindbad_the_Indian_by_Niarbon

_________________________________________________________________________________

There was a small valley in the desert that had the largest source of water, though small it still was. Many horses came here during mating season to expand their herds and build their families. But this is also where many stallions lost their herds and a few became permanently injured from various battles. Any stray mares were immediately rounded up by bachelors or Lead Stallions, not really having a choice as they were nipped at the heels. That is why one pinto mare stood at a distance and fought for her freedom if a stallion came to herd her around.

The rain was happily welcomed as she pranced around and flicked her mane in the moisture as it hit her bi-colored pelt. Her bangs stuck to her brow as she ran around, flicking up wet sand and getting some stuck in coat as well. She loved the rain and always played in it as if she was a yearling. The water trailed behind her as it was blown from her tail and sometimes the dim light would catch it just right that it would form a small rainbow. This only enhanced the sight of the lone mare as she neighed loudly and flicked her mane from her face. A few minutes went by and the rain finally stopped, Rain slowed to a trot and shook her coat to allow any extra droplets to fly off. Then she stopped and embraced the new heat that evaporated the water on her, creating a sort of air conditioning.

As she stood there she surveyed the surroundings. Foals were playing in the water, stallions were fending off bachelors, and mares were grazing on what grass they could find. It was a rather beautiful sight. But what caught her eye was none of these, it was a lone stallion who seemed entranced with something in the water. She pricked her ears forward and looked closely, curious to what he was doing. A second later he stepped back abruptly as if something ad shocked him. Rain laughed, she couldn't help it. This tall, strong stallion was frightened by such a small creature. She continued laughing for a few moments and then finally settled down.

The stallion then fought off a band leader and after winning looked for the mare. Rain had seen her run off and pitied the stallion. He had no herd and no other bachelors to team up with. Rain decided to cheer him up, a favor in return for him making her laugh. So she picked up her feet and pranced forward. She was in heat but her tail was clamped between her legs as she trotted over. She stayed a short distance away and then whinnied to him. "Had big guy, why you look so sad? Don't ruin a beautiful day like this with a pouty expression." She smiled, not meaning any harm in the words but hoping to get him to smile as well. She liked the playful stallion that she had seen moments before.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Hour.... [ Blueroanie ] Empty Re: The Darkest Hour.... [ Blueroanie ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Dulcifal pawed the ground. Looking up to see mares and their mates playing with thier children. He sighed deeply. Putting his crown down to graze... Throwing his crown up in shook, he snorted and pricked his ears to hear someone talking to him. Dulcifal turned his ehad to see a mare standing only a few tail lengths away from him. He snorted and flicked his tail to his sides. " Yea if its so beautiful then why are stallions fighting." He said flicking his tail toward stallion he had seen only moments before the amre had showed up. One stallion lied on the ground dead! And the others taking his mares. " I swear i could just rip those stallions wind pipes out!" He spat.

Fury builded up inside of him tosee stallions killing others for their mares. He pawed the ground, bobbing his head up and down. Ready to go charge down there and fight off those bachelors. Dulcifal would never have done a thing like that! He turned back to the mare and smiled a little. Dulcifal watched the stallions take off iwth the dead lead stallions mares. Dulcifal snroted pawing the ground harder. Making dust of dirt fly up into the air, and cling to his coat. His tail flagged high like he was ready to attack.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Color-of-the-Wind only shook her head and sighed as she looked around at the stallions. "It is the way of life. One must die to allow room for others. I was once told by a wise man that even though death be inevitable life still prevails. That dead stallion over there is only dead physically but he lives on through his offspring." She smiled as two young colts play fought each other. "If you kill them as well then you are only adding to what you hate so much." She thought of all that the indians had taught her and for a moment was a homesick for them. She could walk freely around the camp and was honored as a wild spirit that has decided to aid them. But her place was no longer with the, their fates had finally separated.

Hoping to take the stallion's mind off the fighting, Rain playing ran through the water and sprayed some of it to the as she ran. She laughed, stopped, and stomped her front right hoof in the water. "Come on, stop acting like a stud and be a colt for once." She reared up and landed in the water and flicked her mane. A stallion in the distance saw her and didn't see a stallion nearby. He figured she was a lone mare. But he then saw Dulcifal and thought that maybe he was her mate, so he waited to see what would happen. If she was alone then that was a free mare to him, besides her heat scent was yearning for him to approach her.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Dulicfal smiled at the mare. " You may be right. You had a wise man teach you well mare." He said and then watched her race over to the river and splash in it. He laughed a bit before turning his crown only to see a stallion looking at the mare, then at Dulicfal. He snroted and pawed the ground, bobbing his head. Letting out an enormous neigh. Dulicfal reared up after the stallion started to walk over toward her. Dulicfal challanged the stallion for her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Rain smiled at the compliment and continued playing. But she stopped when she heard Dulicfal's challenge. She turned to face him and then looked in the direction he was facing. There was a stallion heading towards her. The two stallions were going to fight for her, just like so many other times. She pinned her ears flat to her skull and half reared, showing her dislike to being claimed by this unknown stallion. She backed up out of the river and again reared, water flying off of her in different directions. The thought of being claimed by someone she didn't even know did not appeal to her at all. No words could describe her hate of not being free.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Dulcifal reared up and charged at the stallion. Ramming into his side, knocking the stud over. Dulcifal simi-reared up with the stallion. They both sriked out with their hooves. Dulcifal hit his jaw with his hoof, and bit the studs neck. Dulcifal head-butted the stallion, making his fall to the ground. Dulcifal reared up and landed onto the studs rip cage. Hearing a crunch break through the fighting. The stallion dead beneath Dulcifal hooves.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Tue May 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Rain watched in horror as the two stallions fought. First Ducifal would gain ground then the band stallion. For an antagonizing minute they fought, blood getting more and more noticeable. Finally the band stallion fell and Rain sighed in relief. But as Ducifal reared to deliver the final blow she ran forward and cried out. "No!" But it was already done, the stallion was dead. She looked down and her heart clenched. "What did you do?!" She peeled her gaze away and glared at Ducifal. "He knew he was beat, you could have let him go back to his herd! He was wise stallion and would not have fought any longer! There was no need for death!" Tears sprang to her eyes but she fought them back. "Your just like the rest of them. No one follows the ancient laws anymore. When a stallion challenges another it is not to the death. Only if one of them is corrupt or so blinded that he purposefully strives to utterly defeat his opponent, does it end in only one surviving. Such was the ways of our ancestors. There was no need to end his life." Her voice softened near the end for she knew that Ducifal was only trying to protect her and she appreciated that, but the glazed look in the band stallion's eyes made her heart hollow out in grief and anger. The other dead stallions didn't effect her so much because there was only 1 or 2 in the valley and she hadn't actually seen the life leave them.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Dulicfal snorted adn backed away from the lifeless body. He snorted and his ears pinned to his crown. He grunted through gritted teeth. He then spoke " I should go now. It seems i'm not welcome here anymore. How well i'm used to it. Your welcome for saving you. You don't know what that stallion was thinking of doing to you as he got you in his hooves." He said with a low snarl. Yes, Dulicfal had the power of reading others minds. He was not gonna let the stallion take her and just force her then kill her. Dulicfal shook his ehad and glared at Rain for a moment before turning slowly and then walking off. Leaving Rain to herself. He walked back up the slope under the oak tree he was at a few moments before the stallion came in.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Wed May 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Rain looked at him confused for a moment when he spoke as if he knew what the stallion was about to do. She allowed him to speak out to release his anger. No matter what the stallion was about to do would make killing him the right choice. When Ducifal finished she kept his gaze, but did not glare back. She instead kept a soft expression, one of thanks but also of sadness. "Thank you." She said below her breathe when he was a few feet away, figuring he wouldn't hear her. For the next half hour she walked slowly around, no longer her happy, joyful self, but a lone mare once again. She never had gotten Ducifal to have fun and now even she was not in the mood. A foal ran by but stopped a few feet from her and cocked it's head in questioning at her sadness. Rain forced a smile and blew in his face. It did a small buck in glee, neighed sharply, and then galloped off towards his friends. But Rain facade immediately vanished with the foal. For a moment she wondered what her own foal would look like, if it would be gentle or rambunctious like the colt she had just seen.

After a while she noticed she had been walking on a shallow incline and upon looking up she saw Ducifal at the top of a hill. She was at the bottom. Rain yearned to approach him but did not know how he would react, if he would be angry. So reluctantly, she pulled away from the sight of the stallion and turned to leave. He had won her but did not seem to want to claim his prize. Isn't that what she wanted? Didn't she wish to be free? Now she wasn't so sure. What is wrong with me? Why does the sudden appearance of Ducifal cause me to question my decisions? But then she remembered seeing him looking the water and the shocked expression on his face when he saw an unfamiliar creature in it's depths. A small smile crept on her face but vanished as fast as it had appeared.

((So Ducifal can read minds? Neutral ))
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 18, 2011 8:37 pm

[ Yepperz ]

Dulcifal snorted. Pawing at the ground. He watched Rain walking around helplessly like a lone foal looking for its mother. He shook his head and snroted. He neighed loudly and bobbed his head. He trolted down toward her and said. " You are mine now. Don't you know?" He said in a sweet voice. He nudged her gently on the shoudler blade and put on a smile. Then it vanished instantly and he whiped around and pinned his ears to his crown. His ears then flew up to see a colt racing toward him. Dulcifal snorted and shook his head then pawed the ground, shaking his crown adn pulling it down toward the colt. The colt neighed loudly and reared up putting his front legs on Dulcifals muzzle. He laughed as well as the colt.

Dulcifal watched the colt race fof back toward his friends and family. He smiled and then turned to Rain. He looked at her and dipped her head. " I won you. Well it's your choose if you want to be with me. If you say no it won't be a surprise." Dulcifal sadi with a deep sigh of grief.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Wed May 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Rain's ears tilted in the direction of Dulcifal when he approached. She looked up and then sighed when he spoke. "Yes I do know." She smiled to his nudge and nuzzled his neck in return, as to not offend him. Her mouth opened to speak again when he flattened his ears and reared up. Stepping back out of the way of the flailing hooves, Rain looked to the source of her stallion's distress.

A small colt was nearby and for a moment Rain chuckled. "Come now, do not frighten the fellow." A smile crept upon her face when the stallion and colt met and for a moment Dulcifal was as gentle as mare is to her newborn foal. There is the young colt I first set eyes on. She thought with a smile. As the colt trotted off she gave a gentle nip to his rear which was rewarded with a nickered from the foal as he cantered off. Rain turned to face Dulcifal again and realized he had already done the same.

For the moment their eyes locked and Rain for the first time in her life was truly and wholy happy. She didn't expect the choice he gave her and was quiet for a moment as she contemplated. He made her happy and he was a very mannered stallion, unlike any she had met. But was she ready for this? After a few moments she stepped forward and touched her nose to his and looked up into his eyes. "You have show honor through your actions and my affection through your words." She added with a softness about her. "I accept your offer, my stallion." The last two words she said with a smile and blew out her nose onto his, sharing her breathe as the indians had taught her.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 19, 2011 7:27 am

Dulcifal smiled and chuckled shaking his mane, and stomping his hooves around playfully. He then turned to Rain. Theur eyes locked for a moment then she spoke. His eyes widened andhsi motuh opened in shock. Dulcifal never had a mate only to find one but she ran away after she found a better stallion. All these years Dulcifal was searching for the prefect mate, and now he found one. But was he ready for one? For the challanges that now face him? Will he be able to protect his mate or even his foal? These are the wuestions that don't have an answer until you try.

Dulcifal smiled and breathed out hsi snout, then out his crown on ehr back and smiled. He groomed her withers and then flciekd his tail. He nipped her rump, smelling her heat scent but didn't make one movement to mount her before she said so. He was not like the other stallions and just mount mares before they say so. He grazed by her until he told her it was ok for him to moount.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Thu May 19, 2011 10:49 am

Rain allowed him to appease her and joined in herself. As he began grooming her withers and back she did the same on him, returning the affection he showed her. He was almost a hand taller than he at the shoulders and so he stood over her, though she didn't mind. In her mind stallions were supposed to be taller and stronger than the mares, they were the protectors. She did not flinch when he neared her rump but for a moment did not invite him. She was untouched and was a fragile vessel not wishing to be broken. She turned her head so she could see him and searched his face for any sign of deceit. There was no a hint of malice about him, he was pure at heart. And so she gently moved her tail to the side to allow him passage, he was accepted.

When her tail was out of the way her scent poured out and filled the area around them. Rain was nervous as this was her first time ever allowing a stallion this near to her and now he was going to mate with her. She hoped with all her heart he would not leave her alone, she wished for him to always be by her side through best and worst of times. And so she stood here open to Dulcifal, a waiting mare ready to receive her stallion.

What do you think of this as his/her's photo?:
The Darkest Hour.... [ Blueroanie ] Andy%203%20quart%20head%20July%202010

OR

The Darkest Hour.... [ Blueroanie ] Paint_Horse_45_by_EquineStockImagery
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 20, 2011 6:29 am

Dulcifal threw his crown up to smell Rains heat scent. He looked toward Rain and snorted then glared at her, before circling around to her rump. His member began to slid out its sleach. Dulcifal waiteed a moment before rearing up and landing softly onto her fine body. He slowly put his wieght upon her rump. He let his sprim rol down her leg. Dulcifal locked his hooves of her waists. Finally, Dulcifal slowly began to push into Rain. As he was in ehr, he started to move back and forth, he soon got faster and began thrusting with each pound. He moaned a bit with a grunt after a moan came. He got in closer and moved in deeper into Rain. He moaned in pleasure.

[ I like both. But the second one i like. May i play the Colt when its born? ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 20, 2011 7:54 am

Rain held her head high when Dulcifal looked at her, showing off her fine looking body. She felt him near her rump and took a deep breath, preparing for what was to come. When he mounted her, she spread her legs to distribute his weight evenly across her back so that she wasn't smashed beneath him. And then she waited. The liquid she felt rolling down her inner legs sent a shiver down her spine. Then he entered her and for a moment she felt pain as she was expanded for the first time, truly becoming a mare at this point in time. It was too late to turn back now and so Rain lowered her head as she clenched her jaw to keep from crying out. After his first handful of thrusts though the pain began to subside and some pleasure was now being felt. Every time he moaned her body responded by tightening around hi tool to allow even more pleasure for him. She was catering to act of breeding her, as she herself was just waiting it out.

((I don't mind, I'll play the second foal. I was thinking there could be two colts, I wanted to play a male as well. How many foals should they have? I don't care how many it would be fun to have a decent amount as opposed to one or two. I can put up his bio if you want and allow you to fill in the physical, personal traits, and name kinda bored at the moment and have free time to do whatever.))
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 20, 2011 8:51 am

The Darkest Hour.... [ Blueroanie ] Paint_Horse_45_by_EquineStockImagery

[ I'll play this one below. And I'll make the bio for both if you want. Just two colts. ]

Dulcifal pushed in futher. He borke through ehr wall and poured into her. He thrust harder and faster. He groaned with a grunt as she tightened around him. Dulcifal snorted with a slight grunt. After awhile passed he dismounted and nuzzled Rains shoudler blade. His crown went up and he let out an enormous neigh. His member went bakc in its sleach and Dulcifal looked at Rain, he smiled and groomed her neck.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 20, 2011 11:27 am

Rain groaned when he broke into her womb and felt his seed filling her up. Her body responded with an orgasm of it's own and then tightened, milking Dulcifal's cock. When he finally pulled out, their juices poured down her inner legs and onto the ground below her. Her heart leaped with joy with the thought of having a foal. A broad smile was on her face when she turned to look at Dulcifal. "I'm going to be a mother." She said proudly, liking the sound of it as it left her mouth. She nuzzled him and then groomed his upper back as he groomed her neck. A minute went by when she pulled back and rubbed her nose against his right cheek. "I love you." And it was true, she finally realized it. The wild Rain had finally been caught and snared by a stallion, Dulcifal.

((I'll make my colt's bio. I might use a different picture then the first I had posted, that one looks more for a mare.))
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 20, 2011 1:05 pm

[ Ok i posted my colts bio in your horse bios. If thats ok. ]

Dulcifal nipped her mane and smiled. He nodded. " And i'm gonna be a father." He stood proudly before his mate. " I love you also Rain." He had finally captured a mare. A wild one at that. He snorted and began to graze. He shook his mane as he pulled his crown down to the gorund. He grazed upon the greens. He threw his crown up to look across the meadow chewing greens in his maw. He then chuckled to see one colt fall to the ground and then get back up. He reared up and let out a neigh of laugher. He smiled and dipped his ehad to the colt. Before chcukling a bit. Dulcifal looked at Rain and smirked he swiftly dipped ehr tail and darted off down the valley. He Neighed in laugher and squealed. He kneeled down upon his knees, and snorted rolling his eyes and squealing. He shook his rump back adn forth flicking his tial up high like a battle banner. He waited for Rain to come.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Rain began to graze as well, instinct telling her to gain as much energy as she could for the foal that was to come in approximately 12 months. It was a long time away but it was best to prepare now. She looked up from her grazing when she Dulcifal laugh at a young colt who had just fallen. A grin appeared on her face when he looked over at her and she playfully licked his nose. Then when he darted off she chased after. With a loud neigh, she half reared, pushed off with her hindlegs, and galloped towards him. Then as she neared him she slowed down to a canter, nipped his rump, and continued on past him, laughing the whole time. When she was a few yards away she looked behind her, gave a challenging smirk and half bucked as she cantered towards the rim of the valley. Her tail held high like a banner and her mane blowing over her face and tickling her ears.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Dulcifal smirked and reared up high, letting out an enormous neigh explode out her maw. He slwoly turned around and darted toward Rain. He circled ehr bobbing his crown up and down. Dulcifal nipped her sides and flicekd his tail. Rain began to fall from the sky. His coat went a dark black color in the rain. Shadows surrounded them. He nickered and cetered toward her. He touched noses with her as rain fell upon their pelts, making a drumming sound. His mane stuck to his neck adn his tail still out like a banner blowing around in the wind.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 23, 2011 7:54 am

Rain nickered every time he nipped her sides for his whiskers tickled her. Then it began to rain and the moisture again soaked her coat at it had previously. She stopped when Dulcifal cantered toward her and then touched noses with her. She smiled and nuzzled him back, their eyes locked in a lover's gaze. No words could describe her feelings for him. He was everything she ever wanted.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 23, 2011 8:15 am

Dulcifal smiled and he snorted. You could see his breath in the wind as it came out his snout. His warm breath going into hers. He nuzzled her lovingly. He had awaited this day to come, finally he has a mate to call his love. He would not let any stallion take her from him, he will protect her with his life as well as the foal that is soon to come.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum