Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 things I hate about you (Twisted)

2 posters

Go down

10 things I hate about you (Twisted) Empty 10 things I hate about you (Twisted)

Post by Harley Mon May 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Catherine-

She watched as the African American teacher wrote down their assignment of the day on the black board. They were to put a Shakespeare phrase into their own words. "Excuse me?" Joey asked, raising his hand. "What?" The annoyed teacher asked, "I have something to sha-" He was cut off by the teacher, "Unless of of these girls beat your ass, I don't care." Catherine glared at the too cool for school kid and sighed. Mr. Thomas started talking about a written book and Catherine raised her hand. "The author was a crack addict who dated girls just for sex, he never cared about anything." She snapped and put her feet on her desk. "Catherine, please report your self to the principals office. Must you share your opinion?" Mr. Thomas sighed. Catherine smiled and stood up, gladly leaving the room.i

William-

He slowly entered through the doors with his new friend by his side. "Be careful, people are merciless in this school." The Latino friend whispered. William laughed and headed into the class he was directed to, Geometry. He took his place next to a girl. He removed the, Hello, my name is William name tag and threw it in the trash.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

10 things I hate about you (Twisted) Empty Re: 10 things I hate about you (Twisted)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Justine was going through her books, when she heard a voice. She looked up to see a dude she smiled and waved. "Hello," she whispered. "Miss. Anne?" she asked. Justine then looked back at the blackboard.

John slunk in her seat looking at books in the principles office. He then saw a girl enter and smiled. "Hello." he said.

[Is this okay... I I don't know I'm confused]

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

10 things I hate about you (Twisted) Empty Re: 10 things I hate about you (Twisted)

Post by Harley Mon May 16, 2011 8:45 pm

(I will explain: Joey paid John to take Catherine out so Joey could take Justine, Catherine's little sister out. But Catherine rejects every one. The girl's dad has a rule. Catherine has to date first. Catherine and John are the baddest in school, Justine and William the opposite. Joey has already payed John.)

Catherine glared at the boy that greeted her and sat in a vacant seat. She put her feet up on the desk, but were quickly whacked with the ruler by the unlucky teacher. She sighed and put them back down.

William stared at her and waved. "H-hi, I'm William..."

Lol so short, my brain has moved to france
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum