Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for your life or die trying. (Seaking members)

4 posters

Go down

Fight for your life or die trying. (Seaking members) Empty Fight for your life or die trying. (Seaking members)

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Packs-
The water fall pack also called The Heavenly Pack
The shadow pack also called The pack of pure evil

Name: Christina
Nickname: Tina
Race: Wolf
Sub-Race: None
Breed: Timber wolf \ American grey wolf
Pack: The water fall pack\ The Heavenly Pack
Crush:She's to worried about defending her pack!
Who is the male her parents chose to be her mate?:No one yet
Mate:No
Pups:No
Is mother alive?:Yes
Is father alive?: Yes
Who is the mom?:The alphaness of the pack:Aprodite:player:Guardian angel
Who is the dad?:The alpha of the pack(Available to play as her dad...you pick name)
Appearance: Powerful,beautiful,strong,and haves amber eyes.
Personality: She's loving,kind,sweet,stubborn,smart,loyal to pack,and she haves another side.
History: Her pack once was a happy pack but then They came. They attacked and a fierce war started she watched a lot of wolfs die in front of her And she grew up in this kiauose!When she was 2 months she learned about being a warrior and at when 4 months she learned how to be a healer but it did not work out for her so they made her be a warrior.When she trued 1 she learned about being a warrior.When she trued 2 she learned how to be a warrior and now age 3 she's a warrior.Sadly the pack rules for the pups are that you must be a warrior.Only few pups had managed to become healers which was the pups who were better with taking care of the sick and wounded.

Fight for your life or die trying. (Seaking members) 4856947906_03a94a7a70

Last edited by wild one on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 11 times in total

Back to top Go down

Fight for your life or die trying. (Seaking members) Empty Re: Fight for your life or die trying. (Seaking members)

Post by BayMickey Wed May 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Why don't you call the pack Light & Shadow Pack? Or Life & Death pack? Evil & Good?

[color=red]Name~ Diablo
Nickname~ He goes by Diablo
Race~ Wolf
Sub race~ That's a secret
Breed~ Mexican wolf
Age~ 4
Gender~ Brute
Pack~ Shadow Pack
Position~ Alpha
Crush~ That's a secret
Choosen mate~ None
Is mother alive?~ Nope
Is father alive?~ Nope
Who is the mom?~ Old Alpha female of the Shadow Pack
Who is dad?~ Old Alpha male of the Shadow Pack
Appearance~ Diablo is a black, white, gray, and auburn wolf. His oblivious muscles appear everywhere over his body. Diablo is a very charming wolf.
Personality~ Diablo is mean, rough, and tough. He hates happiness and unselfishness. Obviously attitude for a Shadow Pack wolf. But this won't be forever. One fae is gonna change that.
History~ It's full of rotten evil. But I can tell you this, he's responsible for MANY wolves' deaths. Just not his parents'.
Pic~
http://www.twatha-utonagan.com/images/mexican%20wolf.jpg

Last edited by AvoirAmore on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fight for your life or die trying. (Seaking members) Empty Re: Fight for your life or die trying. (Seaking members)

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 5:32 pm

~Rules~
*Romance is allowed.
*Mating parts are aloud.
*Make fighting as detailed as you can remember IT"S A WAR!
*No killing others wolfs unless they sat it is ok.
*Only 12 wolf per person!
Just joking only 6 wolfs per person.

*Please have detailed bio's.I'm going to make mine better.
Please please please don't have Amine wolf pictures! I want real wolfs!
*Get along or else!
*If you are mad at some one please please please!Don't post a word on the topic about it!Pm them and talk!It could be a silly misunderstandment!
Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Accepted!

(I think I'll go with The shadow pack & The water fall pack)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 18, 2011 6:26 pm

I'll join.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 6:31 pm

(Then make a bio please! : )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 18, 2011 6:44 pm

I'm making a badger named, Midnight who can speak wolf and cat and... fox. And A healer in Waterfall back. And Warrior prey-hunter, in Shadowpack... wait one moment... need the pics.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 6:45 pm

(Ok )

Back to top Go down

Fight for your life or die trying. (Seaking members) Empty Picture Ideas

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Last edited by wild one on Wed May 18, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 18, 2011 7:01 pm

What are those?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:10 pm

Well there pictures Ideas for wolf pictures for any one who wants them.
(G2g)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Name:Midnight
Ranks:She wishes not to be on either side.
Parents Alive:No
The Parents Name:Unknown
Breed:Badger
Language:Cat, Fox, and Wolf
History:
Midnight, being the a smart badger has been in a sun-drown place. She is very close Starclan and Starpack and holds the secrets of the omens and prophecies. Even though they wish to have a wise and intelligent badger on their side like her, she does not wish for she has no side. She is just tries to make peace and tries to make what's right.
Personality:Midnight is wise and intelligent. She can fight very well, and is very close to Starclan and Starpack. Lots see admiration in her and she knows that but does not care for it is her duty to stay strong.
Player:Meh
Pic:
Fight for your life or die trying. (Seaking members) 15dten5
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed May 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Idea! I'll PM you wild.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Name:Aprodite
Nickname:Abby
Race:Wolf
Sub-Race:None
Breed:American Grey wolf
Pack:The Water Fall Pack
Crush:Reece
Mate:Reece
Pups:Christina
Is mother Alive?:No
Is father Alive?:Yes, but Aprodite don't know where he is know.
Who is the mom?:Victoria
Who is the dad?:Charming
Appearance:Powerful. Beautiful. Strong. Swift. And has cappaccino eyes.
History:It isn't a history you can put in words.
Personality:She is an mysteryious female. Kind. Sweet. Fearless. Has the courage to step up to someone if they DARE threaten her or her pack! Smart like any other female alpha. Loyal to her pack. Noble to her packmates. Tells no lies but only the truth. Will protect her pack and beloved family with her life. Aprodite will step up and challange the strongest wolf and win with they dare attack her beloved pack. She is helpful to all, even if in enemy pack. she will not see someone die infrotn of her, only if shes doing the killing and they deserve it. Apthrodite is understanding and thrustful. But the one thing about ehr is she is not trustful to other pack wolves. Shes fisty when furious. Ferice for a female. Sassy. Gets her way all the time. And Aprodite is not the female wolf you would like to meet in a battle, she can get deadly. But overall shes sweet. But don't make her snap or else you'll regret it big time!!!
Pic:
Fight for your life or die trying. (Seaking members) Part-009
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 3:38 pm

**Poisonous__Vietnam** and twisted:ACCEPTED!

(I can't see the picture **Poisonous__Vietnam**.)

Last edited by wild one on Sat May 21, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Heres her pic

Fight for your life or die trying. (Seaking members) White_Wolf_Winter_by_AshleySmith

Last edited by **Poisonous__Vietnam** on Sat May 21, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sat May 21, 2011 12:00 am

(Hey can i please join?)

Name: Analla
Nickname: alla
Race: Wolf
Sub-Race: None
Breed: Timber wolf
Pack: I have no pack
Mate:No
Pups:No
Is mother alive?:Yes, she is lead hunteress of the shadow pack
Is father alive?: unknown (he dissapeared)
Appearance: see picture, emerald eyes and a small scar running from the base of my left ear to my shoulder
Personality: Mysterious, spiritual, kind, gental, even tempered, loyal and sometimes very dark
History: It's to painfull to talk about
Pic: see profile picture, (white wolf)
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:19 am

Accepted!

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Heres Aprodites pic

Fight for your life or die trying. (Seaking members) Grey_wolves_1249074c
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Beautiful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sun May 22, 2011 4:58 am

(Thanks for the aceptence!! Very Happy)

Analla
I jog through the rich forest, my paws leaving no sign that i had passed as i made my way towards an unfamiliar scent. My creamy white pelt glistening with the resent snow fall. I continue to silently move through the darkening forest, i could hear wolves ahead, so i slowed my pace as i neared the small clearing. I hid behind a rock, my hackles raised, i bared my teeth though i truly hope i didn't have to figh, for it always ended in a blood bath for the opossing wolves.

I studied the clearing. There was a small stream trickling ttowards the far edge, sheets of thin melting ice flowing in the currents. Snow covered the round, hidding the vegetation, the trees scirting the edge of the clearing were an eluminating black.
(I haop this description is ok??? If not feel free to change it)

I waited behind the rock for some time, knowing tht soon enough a wolf should pass by for thier scent was all through this area, why i stayed i don't trully know...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 7:40 am

(This is not the topic....I still got make the topic but I'm giving overs a chance to join.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Name~
Sirius

Age~

Gender~
Male

Pack~
The Heavenly Pack

Position~
Healer

Mother~
Dead

Father~
Dead

Crush~
Christina

Personality~
Will be conjured

History~
Will be conjured

Pic~
http://warrensburg.k12.mo.us/iadventure/Spring05/TallyK/wolf2.jpg
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Accapted! Now all we need is a healer for the other pack and maybe a few more Warriors and Christina's dad and were set! Oh and we'll need some one else to make that topic because I'm fresh out of ideas but I remember decided to have a battle going on in the beging and her awaking the warriors to go to battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:19 pm

ERRRIT knew idea pm me! *Said in award robot voice.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down