Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Harley)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Harley) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Harley)

Post by Harley Sat May 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Catherine smiled and nodded.

The stud looked at the mare, a bored look in his eyes. "Jet. May I know why I am here?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Harley) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Harley)

Post by BayMickey Sat May 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Cowgirl gave him a don't-act-stupid look. "Seriously? You don't know?" The strractive mare laughed. "Have you ever lived on a breeding farm?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 22, 2011 2:29 pm

The stud glared at her and sighed. "I know what this is, and yes I have. If I were truly attracted to you we would of had this done and over with." He scoffed and started to try to arouse himself.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Cowgirl scolded. "I hate stuck up stallions. Most of the studs here would love to be in your place now. No, all of them would." She snorted and went to the other side of the barn. "I'm not too fond of you either, bud."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 22, 2011 5:50 pm

"And I hate mares that think they're irresistible." He laughed and shook his head. He trotted over to the door and gave it a hard hit with his hoof.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Cowgirl almost started laughing hysterically, but she only chickled. "You think, I think I'm irresitable! Ha! I'm ugly as hell! the stud only like me 'cuz I'm the only one who is good at you know, mating." She smirked. "Justin's not going to let you out." She shook her mane out and grabbed some oats from their trough.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 22, 2011 10:22 pm

"Really? I've heard stories of studs from around here, they weren't to pleased." He snorted and kicked the door again. "I hate being stuck in the barn with a that disgusting smell."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Cowgirl neighed. "What have I done to you?" She trotted to the back of the barn. "You don't sneak out that way." She kicked a board and more spunin their place. She trotted out and closed it back up. "That jackass..." Cowgirl trotted back to the pasture.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 23, 2011 3:22 pm

"Nothing. I am just not in the mood. How about tommorow?" He asked and rolled his eyes. He kicked the same board she did and met her in the pasture. "Aren't you little miss sunshine?" He teased and kicked the dirt.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Cowgirl ignored him. Now she wasn't in the mood. She flicked her tail in his face and trotted off. Cowgirl started grazing at the other end of the pasture.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 23, 2011 5:53 pm

He smirked and rolled his eyes, knowing she would want him soon.

"I don't think they caught spark Justin...." Catherine sighed and put a hand on her fore head.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Justin sighed. "We'll catch 'em in the pasture soon enough, c'mon. Let's go inside." He turned on his heels and walked towards the office, not caring if Catherine was following.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:11 pm

She followed, a heavy sigh escaping her throat. "What now?" Catherine asked, matching his stride. "I'm heading to the animal shelter later. Don't know what kind of pet to get. Any suggestions?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Justin looked down at the woman next to him. "I like dogs...." He didn't know what to say. He picked up a vase sitting on the windowsill the color of his eyes, a deep blue.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 pm

"I'll think about it." She said, blazing green eyes watching the vase. Blonde hair cascaded down her shoulder, the late sun shining outside. "Crap." She said, catching her phone as it dropped.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Justin couldn't take it anymore. It wasn't obvious, but, he liked Catherine. He put the vase back on the windowsill and turned to the blonde woman. "Go to dinner with me. Tonight. Eight o'clock." Justin caught himslef and smiled. "Please."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 pm

"Alright." She said, almost shocked. "See you there." Catherine slowly exited, rushing back to her truck. She gave a happy sigh, turning it on and listening to 'Last Friday Night' By Katy Perry and backed out.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Justin sighed and power-walked back to his office. Dumb-ass.... He sat at his desk and played with his iron horse statue.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:38 pm

She honked the horn to get her dogs attention, and ran inside. "Oh god.... that was stupid. But do I care?" Catherine asked herself, starting to sort through her outfits, carelessly throwing one on the bed.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Brain fart........
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 pm

I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Harley) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRexwFUHCita8KmTxszv9ZxcybShaRGjDe-RXf8T1uOiKIAmHiA

I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Harley) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1ln8YNkJXHDMOOxh7DgnnfrotKrjAAL1vrR7L4cBTwZVVsD5ggQ

Lol same. SO I posted clothing. Wanna skip the the dinner?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:35 pm

No, let's skip to the dinner.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Lol I just said that but sure!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:51 pm

No, you said 'You wanna skip the the dinner?' KK! Justin's outfit is under this.

I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Harley) - Page 2 Ralph%20Lauren%20Big%20Pony%20Polo%20Shirt%20Pink

I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Harley) - Page 2 5446969

I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Harley) - Page 2 Women-Supra-shoes-007
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:03 pm

(Lol ooops, meant to say skip to the dinner)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum