Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R e g r e t s " ~ [ Harley The Invisible ONLY ]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

R e g r e t s " ~ [ Harley The Invisible ONLY ] Empty R e g r e t s " ~ [ Harley The Invisible ONLY ]

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Mason had been dating his girlfriend, [name], for nearly 2 weeks now. He didn't know why, but it excited him. It'd taken him FOREVER to finally tell her he loved her. He was the happiest he'd been in his entire life. The smile rarely ever faded from his face ( except when he didn't know the answer in class ), and she was all he ever thought about. He was crazy about her -- probably to the point some may call insanity. He sighed as he walked to his locker.
--------
I, Devin, had been following her for nearly a week now, and had sent her one threat letter, that was posed as a love letter. Being a girl, she probably wouldn't understand the meaning behind the threat that I had placed in the underlying text. Every third word in each sentence spelled out its own sentence that had read: "Watch your back." I smirked as I watched her boyfriend, Mason, get stuff from his locker. They were both much younger than me, seeing as i was 27, but that didn't meant his girlfriend couldn't be my prey. The sly grin slid off my face as I shoved my hands in my pockets as I saw one of the police guards coming over to me. I briskly walked away, eyeing [ name ] momentarily before I disappeared from sight.

------

Devin -- R e g r e t s " ~ [ Harley The Invisible ONLY ] Casting-series-les-experts-miami-30-rock1
Mason --

Back to top Go down

R e g r e t s " ~ [ Harley The Invisible ONLY ] Empty Re: R e g r e t s " ~ [ Harley The Invisible ONLY ]

Post by Harley Fri May 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Her pic- Her name is.... Gabriella

R e g r e t s " ~ [ Harley The Invisible ONLY ] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMD8cwD_LQeYNEDN5i07vebfGPtOfXk-GeZXxSENVMEIeG3LT1pQ

Gabriella-

I read through the letter once more before throwing it in the trash. It seriously creeped me out and I was to nervous to show it to Mason. After putting y stuff in my own locker and followed Mason. "Hey!" I laughed and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and smiled. (I have to switch to third person) She bit her bottom lip and helped him put stuff in his locker. "You are a lot more organized than I thought!" Gabriella gasped as she looked into his locker. The first bell rang and she sighed, "Gotta get to class."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

R e g r e t s " ~ [ Harley The Invisible ONLY ] Empty Re: R e g r e t s " ~ [ Harley The Invisible ONLY ]

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Mason grinned when Gabriella came over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He nodded when she said she had to go and kissed her nose gently. "All right, see you after class." He chuckled slightly, taking his time to grab his stuff and get to class. He wasn't a straight-A student, like he guessed Gabriella probably was, but he tried to be his best for her.
---------
I growled slightly and walked off to my car, where I'd sit until the end of the day. Maybe I'd approach Gabriella later. Maybe at her house. Mason wasn't living with her, of course. He was too young. I chuckled to myself as I flipped my keys out of my pocket and got into my car, turning on the radio.

[ can't get a pic of Mason, sorry. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Gabriella-

She walked into math; her least favorite subject. At least it was the end of he day. Gabriella's eyes widened as the teacher wrote down seemingly impossible equations. But once they were explained, they were easy. "Now class, time for your favorite! Dividing!" The class groaned and smacked the desk. "Fine." The teacher sighed and wrote down 90/900, and easy one. Gabriella was the first done and the teacher smiled at her. Once the end bell rang, she jumped to her feet and rushed outside. Gabriella waited for Mason, she eyed the car that was on but didn't seem to be going anywhere.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Mason trod out of english class with a glum look on his face. He hadn't been able to answer any question asked of him, he was so busy thinking about Gabriella. He smiled instantly when his eyes laid on her, though. He walked over to her and smiled. "Hey. Come walk with me to my locker." He turned and began to walk towards his locker.
-----
I grinned slightly when I laid my eyes upon Gabriella, but my grin faded when I saw her head turned in my direction. I started the engine fully and slowly backed up, driving past the school and out onto the road. I knew where she lived. It wouldn't be a problem, but I couldn't have her being suspicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Gabriella-

She followed and stuffed her own stuff in the locker. "So glad today is Friday." She laughed. "How about we get together tomorrow?" Gabriella asked and smiled, clearing the man in the car from her mind. "Well, I gotta go Mase." She smiled and gave him a soft kiss on his lips before backing up, hiking her pack on her shoulder and heading out of the school.

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Mason smiled and replied, "Yeah. Sounds goods. About 3 o'clock-ish maybe?" He returned the kiss and watched her leave, rather sad to watch her go. He sighed and turned back to his locker as his guy friends punched his shoulders with laughs and teases. Mason laughed with them, but then just shrugged it off and packed his stuff and headed out of the school.
-------
I parked my car at my house, walking slowly and secretively into the domain. I had set up near invisible cameras all around her household that only a trained professional would be able to find, and somebody even more skilled than that to trace. I looked around once I got in my house. It was small, organized, and very secretive. There were secret compartments everywhere, that basically nobody could find but me and the creators. I sighed, content, and walked up to my computer in a room with no windows that was down the hall from my bedroom. From the outside, that room looked like a garage, but it definately wasn't. I smirked and zoomed in on the camera where her room and front door was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Gabriella-

She opened her front and threw her back pack aside. She headed upstairs into her room and plopped onto her bed. She stood and looked through her top drawer. Her hands reached behind her and under the sun dress she was wearing. Gabriella undid the bra strap and threw it in the drawer. "Much better." She sighed and put a pair of jeans on. She opened the bottom drawer and pulled out a black Tee shirt that read, Got Music? Slowly, she took the dress off and quickly slipped the shirt on. From there, she took her shoes off and opened the window. Silently, she slid down the awning into the back yard.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Mason went home a bit forlornly, his mind totally not connected to the world around him. He almost ran into a kindly pregnant woman walking 2 dogs. He had flushed bright red and said sorry, walking even more quickly away from her. He turned a corner and walked into his house. Looked like the creepy neighbor was home again. He never even parked his car in the garage. He shrugged and opened the door with his spare key, locking and shutting the door behind him, and then walking up to his room. He sat down at his computer and grumbled at the sticky keys.
----------
I noticed that freak Mason had gotten home, and I realized dark would fall in about an hour. Might as well go torture the child by talking to his parents for that one hour. I turned from the cameras, placing them on 'RECORD' and walked out of his house, over to my neighbor's and knocked on the door. I was warmly greeted by his parents as I entered the house, looking around the house as I had done quite frequently. They lead me into the kitchen and offered me a meal, which I gladly accepted, as we continued to talk about Mason and his girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Gabriella lay across the hammock and sighed. "Gosh why is it so hot out?" She asked herself and rolled up her pants legs and brought the shirt up past her belly button. She closed her eyes and put her hands up, which raised her shirt a bit more. "Much better." Gabriella laughed and rocked her self.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 4:39 pm

[ ... i'll reply later. sorry, kinda depressed. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 20, 2011 5:42 pm

ok....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Mason grumbled as he realized Devin was downstairs. He'd told Gabriella about him plenty of times. He was a creep; end of story. He flipped out his cell phone and dialed Gabriella's number, listening to the ringing -- rather annoying -- while he waited for her to pick up.
------
I smirked as the phone in my pocket vibrated, the way it always did when somebody was calling Gabriella's cell or house phone. Mason's parents looked at me, a little bit oddly, but I shook my head, nodding that they should go on with their story. Mason's mother continued, brushing it off lightly. His father gave me a skeptical glance as I took out my phone and pretended to text, and then he, too, brushed it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat May 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Gabriella picked her phone up and answered. "Hey Mason." She smiled and pulled her shirt down. "What ya doin'?" She asked and got up. Gabriella went inside and started fixing her self some Top Ramen. She put the noodles in the Microwave and sat down.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Mason grumbled when she answered. "Devin's over again." He rolled his eyes, even though he knew that she couldn't see him. "So I thought I'd call you and see what you're up to. I miss ya."
--------
I looked outside to see that it was growing steadily darker.
"Oh, you have to go soon, don't you?" Mason's mother asked, and I nodded.
"But please, finish your story. I have a few minutes left." An inward grin spread across my lips, and I nodded slightly as I was trying not to doze off on her effortlessly boring story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 22, 2011 5:57 pm

"Then come over, get away from that creep!" She whispered and put the mix in her snack. "My mom wouldn't mind." The girl sighed and sat down with a fork and napkin. She messed with the Top Ramen until it cooled then put the overly salty noodles in her mouth.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 6:16 pm

"I can't." he frowned. "Eating dinner soon. And he'll be leaving as soon as it's dark -- like always. So how are you doin'?" He asked casually, changing subjects without much hesitation or recognition.
--------
I frowned when I realized darkness had fallen. I pushed back from the round coffee table and thanked Mason's family for their time, and steadily made my way to the door and out of the house. I stopped on their porch for a moment to take in a deep breath. My work was about to begin. I waved and said a goodbye before walking over to my own yard and getting my car keys out of my pocket, opening the trunk and digging around for my bag of equiptment. I smiled again. I knew that Gabriella was usually by herself -- as her parents went somewhere; where? I couldn't fathom -- and it'd be all me and her. Sometimes I wished I could go farther with my torture, but instead, I controlled myself before things got too out of hand. I nodded and fixated myself on the task at hand, taking a few knives, making sure nobody saw, and placing them in my jacket pocket, as well as a gun that slipped neatly inside a hidden pocket on the inside of my jacket. Once I was finished, I placed the bag back in the trunk, closed it, and locked my car, placing the keys back in my jean's pocket and beginning to walk to Gabriella's house, which would take me about 20 minutes, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 22, 2011 6:28 pm

"Aww, dang. I'm all lonely." She sighed and dumped her snack in the sink. Gabriella locked the door, considering her mother or father would be gone until the next day. "Good, but lonely and feel like some one if gonna jump in my window." The teen went upstairs to her room and locked that door to. "Well, I have not much to talk about. How about we get together tomorrow?" She asked and looked out her open window.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Mason grumbled as his mother called for him, "Hold on," he put a hand over the phone, "I'll be right down, Mom!" He screamed and then went back to his cell. "Oh, don't be silly, Gabriella. Nobody's gonna jump in your window. That's preposterous[sp?]." He chuckled slightly. "And if anybody does, "I'm only 20 minutes away by walk, 10 by car." He tried to sound reassuring. "And yeah, that sounds great. What time? I have soccer practice from 3 to 4:30, though."
-----
I grinned as I knew her parents were finally gone. Maybe they should start considering having a day job. I chuckled and looked in through her window to see her looking out of it. Quickly I hurried past, acting like any normal passerby that had somewhere they needed to be. I was quite the actor. I reached her front door and placed a black skii mask over my face -- man did it get hot in there! -- and rang the doorbell, chuckling. I grabbed some ragged rope and a gag I had hid in a plant beside their door my last visit, and held it behind my back, grinning underneath the skii mask's thick black covering.

[ gtg i have homework I must do... bleeharg. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 22, 2011 6:49 pm

"Ok, dinner tomorrow." She sighed and hung up. Gabriella went downstairs, the pepper spray in her butt pocket annoying her. Her dad said she had to have when they were gone. Slowly, she opened the door and looked outside. "Damn prankers." She shook her head and sighed. "Ok, very funny." Her black hair hung around her face in waves as she looked around again.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 1:03 pm

"It's a date!" Mason nodded slightly as he hung up as well, letting out a deep breath as his mother screamed up the stairs once more. "I'm coming right now, yeesh!" He yelled back and slammed the phone down on his cushioned bed, leaving his room to go have dinner -- which may take 30 minutes tops.
--------
I nodded as I saw her look out the door, and waited until she had closed it again before I cut the head off of a little child's doll and put one of my smaller knives through its chest, placing it on the doorstep. I rang the doorbell again, leaving a bloodied white rose in the doll's lap. I couldn't wait to see her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 23, 2011 1:27 pm

She sighed and opened the door. "Ok, this isn't funny." Gabriella said, yanking the knife out of the chest of the doll and kicked it off the step. "Go ahead, try to scare me." She laughed and slammed the door shut. She tossed the knife in the sink and turned to T.V on. Gabriella switched it to Billy Madison and closed the curtains. "Home Sweet Home." She laughed and wished Mason were there.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 3:01 pm

I snarled slightly and chucked a knife at the door and kicked it angrily. "Open the door, little princess," I said in a non-threatening voice, although my eyes betrayed my voice. Luckily, she didn't have x-ray vision and couldn't see me from behind the door. Angered I stood, rather haunchbacked, and looked at the door, my hand still firmly gripping the knife that was firmly lodged in the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 23, 2011 3:06 pm

She jumped at the sounds and brought the pepper spray out of her pocket. She carefully opened the door and backed away at the sight. She held the spray out and shook her head. "Leave and I won't do it!" Gabriella hit the wall and eased her way to the sink, gently pulling the knife out of it. "I-I'm warning you, I will do it." She had her finger on the button and wasn't sure what to do.

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 3:10 pm

"Put that down, we wouldn't want this to get any more complicated than it needs to be, do we?" I said in a gnarled voice, yankinng my knife free and busting the door open wide with my foot. I put the knife down and pulled out the gun with the silencer on it from my pocket. "I don't think this would be a very fair fight -- and even then, the odds are in my favor." A twisted grin was spread across my lips as I stepped closer to her, gun loaded and trigger cocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum