Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira Wants a Pack

2 posters

Go down

Kira Wants a Pack Empty Kira Wants a Pack

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 11:55 pm

A slim black form slinks through the darkened forest, her dark silver eyes filled with cruelty and bloodlust. The ebony fae emerges from the trees and steps into a small meadow, her body instantly lighting up as it was bathed in moonlight. Her face is twisted with savagery and black lips part to reveal two rows of jagged teeth in a grin that would chill the devil himself to the bone. Kira glances around the meadow then lifts her permanently blood-stained muzzle to the moon and howls. Her voice flows like water, enchanting yet haunting. Her howl echoes through the sleeping forest, becoming others like her to come to the meadow and join her. Kira stops and searches the forest with her silver orbs before calmly lying down and beginning her wait.

Back to top Go down

Kira Wants a Pack Empty Re: Kira Wants a Pack

Post by Harley Tue May 24, 2011 9:25 am

Nayantara perked her ears to the howl. The fae looked down at the dark ground and thought. A loner about as young as me is in danger at this time, maybe I should go. The wolf raised her head to the sky and replied to the howl. She started to slink towards the source of the howl. Her black pelt helped her blend in as she carefully picked her way through the forest until she could see the silhouette of the wolf. Slowly, she lowered to the ground. The fae didn't know why she was scared of so much, she was a savage fighter with a blood stained muzzle, not permanent, but stained. A small piece of her ear was missing and a scar went down her eye. Nayantara stood, remembering she could actually fight. Her black eyes were submissive as she waited for the wolf to notice her.

Kira Wants a Pack Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWPEHgfjLEkFLgR6SIo7furfeIJZULYY_CozAq61x3oi5VwRitjQ
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Kira erects her furry ears and climbs to her paws as a single howl answers her own. The black wolf analyzes the howl, a skill she has long since mastered. A young female. Healthy. Strong. Submissive. She would make an excellent addition. Kira patiently waits for the female to come to her. The fae soon appears from the shadows of the forest and lowers herself to the ground in a show of submission, a wise decision on her part. Kira's hackles bristle slightly when she stands up, but her face remains neutral. Kira saunters over to the female, the psychotic grin once again returning to her features. Stopping a few feet away from her, Kira dips her head to ground politely. Even a ruthless murderer like her has manners, a trait that throws many people off. "Hello, young one. My name is Kira." Her thick black tail scarcely swishes from side to side, expressing her excitement at the thought of finally beginning to gain a pack." Kira stares down at the ebony female, her four foot high body towering over that of the young fae's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 24, 2011 9:56 pm

The fae doesn't flinch as the others hackles raise. "Nayantara." She replies. Her ears go back and she rolls on her back in submission, letting her know she was supreme leader. But she returns to her feet and nods, growls slightly at an itch, showing her blood tipped teeth, she stretches her neck and nips the annoying pest. "I apologize." The fae returns to her full height and lets her tail hang limp. "I hope others will come." Nayantara looks up hopefully at her new leader.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Kira raises her head slightly in approvement to the female's submission then replies "Do not worry. Others will come." Kira turns from her new pack mate and stares into the shadowy forest before testing the air for the scent of another wolf, but finds nothing. The raven she-wolf strides over to a low growing oak tree and lies down beneath it as she prepares for the, hopfully, not so long wait.

(Can't think of anything, sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Nayantara lay down where she stood and watched the fae. The breeze blew her fur around, making her sink lower into the grass, but the other wolf was blocked from sight. Her head shot up at a sound and she looked around. "What was that?"

(Me to...)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Kira turns her gaze to the female then to the forest surrounding them and lazily flicks her ears around. "I don't hear anything." The black fae raises herself to her paws and stalkes over to Nayantara then looks around any sign of movement in the trees, but sees nothing.

(Do you know anyone who would want to join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:47 pm

(Try ThunderSTruck and ZenyattaFan)

Nayantara sighs, letting her head drop on her black paws. "I'm surprised they aren't swarming."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Kira Wants a Pack Empty Kira Wants a Pack.

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Durnal watched this from afar and was curious about these to females. He decided to make his move and walked out from behind the bush and walked over. He gave them a look. "Hello girls. I see you want a pack. Im Durnal, and I am welcoming wolves to be part of my pack. I am alpha male, and I am welcoming you 2 wolves to join my pack." He said to the females. "But first, please tell me your names." Durnal said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:32 pm

*Might as well keep this going(

Nayantara snarled at the male. "No! You join her pack, or go away! She is the Alpha, and I follow her."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down