Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born to be wild (Mature)

2 posters

Go down

Born to be wild (Mature) Empty Born to be wild (Mature)

Post by Harley Sat May 28, 2011 9:19 pm

A raged scream echoed through the dingy hallway as the five men tried to calm the furious mare. She had been taken from the wild only an hour ago and was more mad than scared. "Unhand me!" The mare kicked at the man that had attempted to put a rope over her head, the other four were putting their full weight on her mane and not even she could support them. Once the rawhide rope was over her muscular neck, they brutally shoved the bit in her mouth and laughed at her reaction. She hooked the reins on her hoof and ripped it off. Once they finally had her under their power, they shoved and pushed the reluctant mare into the ring. The bright lights and yelling crowd was to much for her. She turned on the men and struck out at them, knocking one down to the dusty ground. "Ladies and Gentlemen! The one and only Jumanji!" She had been tagged that a month earlier, the first time the human had saw her. They chased and looked for for her, and they finally succeeded in capturing her.

Her real name was Rosella, but Jumanji was a troublesome name, which she was. "5,000!" A human started the bid. "6,000!"

The mare was bucking furiously around the ring, fury glowing in her eyes. She kicked at a stupid teen boy that had dared entered the ring. His father pulled him up by the hand just as she hit the spot he had been standing. She slid into the iron wall, laughs erupting from the crowd. Rosella struggled to her feet and leaped at the fence that serperated her from the crowd. All the while she was being bid on.

"Let me out you assholes!" Rosella screamed and reared. Her tail was flagged like a war banner, ears pinned to her cranium. "You bitch!" She snapped at a boy who had threw his chili dog at her, the brown stuff splattering on her coat.

A white stream of water blasted onto her from the door. She charged it but it had already disappeared. At least the stain is gone, She thought at nuzzled the spot where the chili had splattered.

"10, 000!" The bid had raised and along with her rage. "I demand to be let out of here!" She yelled, her legs splayed, mouth open in a labored pant as the crowd seemed to move in slow motion. She looked over to see one of the men pointing a small tube at her, his mouth on the end. His cheeks puffed and Rosella felt a sharp sting in her rump. The next thing she knew, she was on the floor, drifting between conscious and unconsciousness. "Oh." She moaned before she blacked out, the screams echoing her head.

Her-

Born to be wild (Mature) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2mzO5gsfhOniAc1CzBTcTzv_0AZahAUWnqRS6MY_ogIyoVvB5
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Born to be wild (Mature) Empty Re: Born to be wild (Mature)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Jan walked down the side of the road. She stopes in her tracks to hear yells, screams, and shouts coming from inside a biding stadium. Jan walked inside the stadium. Pushing her way through crowds and towards the railing. A man yelled out to Jan, pulling her hair, and flinging her back. " Where do you think your going. I know it's not in front of me." The man said to her. Jan sneered at the man and Whirled around on her heels. To deck him in the face. As soon as she did, Jan a turned and raced through the crowd, she sighed as she reached the railing. Gasping to see a beautiful mare, running around in the carral, Jan watched a man throw his chili hot dog onto her coat. Jan looked at him and said. " Hey! What was that for! You had so reason to do that!" Jan yelled at the man. Jan sighed and looked back down at the mare.She watched the mare in grief. Sighing hit sadness, Jan threw her head up to hear some people biding on her. Jan shook her head. Seeing someone holding a stick up to the mare, and shooting a stinger at her rump. Jan snarled and fling herself at the man, knocking the thing out of his hand. She shot herself up, and jeted down the stairs, shoving. Through the crowd. Jan made her way toward the edge of the rail, jumping. Over it and landing upon of the ground in the carral. As soon as Jan landed on the ground, she instantly gout and raced over to the side of the mare. She skidded to a stop, and placed her hand softly upon the mares neck. Jan took out the sticker on hr rump and threw it across the land. Jan threw her head up and called out, " 20,00!!!!!!!!" Jan yelled out toward the man in the black suit. The man called out, " going once! Going twice! SOLD!! To the girl in the brown hat!..." Yells and screams came from the crowd. Jan gasped and stood. She helped the mare upon her hooves. She kept her steady, as she Walked her toward the stable.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 29, 2011 11:31 am

The mare was still groggy as she was walked towards the stable. Her vision cleared and she saw what she was doing. Uh uh uh... Rosella thought and reared, starting to back up. She tossed her head, one if the men shot another dart into her, so she wouldn't hurt the girl. He left it in her rump long enough for her to fall, but not black out. "Sorry Ma'am, Jumanji should be pretty good as long as you get her to a trailer, quick." He loped off to get the next wild horse in the ring.

The horse was walking beside the girl when she came to her senses, and decided not to fight it this time. "Oh...." Rosella groaned in despair, wanting to be in the wild again. She sniffed the girl's shoes momentarily before nipping the pants in hunger.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 30, 2011 9:02 am

Jan snarled at the man for doing that to the pore mare. She then snorted and her fists untightened. She thanked him, graping the reins, she slowly led the Jumanji out the stadium. Only a few miles from where she lived. Jan looked at Jumanji as she nipped her pants. Jan smiled and stoped walking back into the stadium and graping some apples. She came back out and looked at her. Jan slowly put one apple up to her maw. Jan smiled and said. " I'm not gonna hurt you girl. I'm not like the men in there." Jan said. Looking into the mares eyes. Jan smiled slightly and kept on walking.

Pic of Jan:
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/gbphoto/gbphoto0710/gbphoto071000001/1799560-sexy-blonde-cowgirl-with-whip-on-farm.jpg
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 30, 2011 9:55 am

The mare sniffed the apple and rolled it off her hand before eating it and searched for more, still eying the girl warily. Her tail was still growing and it was to barely touch the ground when she was full grown. Jumanji looked at the sky, thinking she saw her herd running in the clouds. But voices interuppted and she was in distress again.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down