Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romeo and Juliet (Twisted)

Go down

Romeo and Juliet (Twisted) Empty Romeo and Juliet (Twisted)

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Titan snuffed at the fall leaves vigorously as he tried to track the female lupine he had been following. Her tail had left the sweet scent of her heat days ago as he was looking for food, while at this moment he was extremely eager to mate with the wolf. His tail wagged constantly, imagining the fun they could have if she accepted him. His eyes glittered with visions of pups and his own pack with the Lupus. He had noticed that she didn't seem to even notice her scent as she let it flood the path he followed so closely. He imagined her a a virgin but he wasn't sure... He would find out soon enough.

The was sun setting, creating it's light pink in the sky with the mix of the it's white light and the reddened sky. Titan had a feeling he was close to the female, his whiskers had been twitching on the fresh scent for hours. He just happened to look up and up ahead, climbing a steep ridge, was the girl. She was all he had so thought of, her glossy coat and her slender legs beneath her. Titan shook himself out of his dreamy state and howled to the female, letting forth his song as it escaped his trachea.

Romeo and Juliet (Twisted) Grey-Wolf-in-the-Snow-wolves-4966029-1024-768

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet (Twisted) Empty Re: Romeo and Juliet (Twisted)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Charka padded over to the ledge and stopped at a beautiful star-pool. She looked in it, her eyes reflecting the beautiful pool. She bent down and drank its icy water, icier than most. She then closed her eyes and collapsed into sleep.

Everything went dark, but she woke up in the shinning moonlight, shinning over the water by her territory. She smiled, and sniffed in the cool water air. She then turned to hear yowling and raced over to see her father standing over a wolf. He snarled and tasted the air. He smelt of a rough. She heaved a gasp. She saw him, and he pulled her in but she ignored him most. "Father stop!" she called as he reached for the wolf's throat. Love will come between father and daughter. She heard such a faint whisper. She understood it. "I'm not in love with him!" she growled.
Everything fainted away and she opened her eyes and jumped up, heaving in air. A dream, a dream from Starpack. She whipped around to see a male howling. She sat down and looked at him. "Sshh sshh the whole of the pack will hear you!" she growled. "What are you doing here?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:22 pm

[Hello?]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:49 pm

( Sorry I forgot all about this topic... >_< )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:38 pm

[It's fine, I've kept my patience]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Titan padded to her side, nuzzling her in the shoulder and licking her neck. "I've missed you... No matter what your father says I am going to be with you. I love you Charka and I don't want to let you go." it was true, he didn't want to leave. He knew she would hate it but if her father didn't let them be together they had two options, to run away or remain visiting each other in secret. ( FAIL. T_T )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Charka was surprised to notice it was Titan. She was a healer. She couldn't be with him but ever since seeing him she had to admit she was starting to like him ever since they met. She sighed and started to walk away. "Sorry Titan, I like you, but it can't be like that, you know it will never be." she said a pang of agony piercing through her. "I'm sorry."
She started to head back to her camp quickly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down